Some of you might love a specific color, which is why you want to décor your house with that one color as the main color. Turquoise is a beautiful color it represent the water and sea. It has blue and green shade combination which makes it very unique. You can also have turquoise color in its other tint such as teal and aquamarine. Both of them are also very beautiful selections that you should have. And if you want to use this color theme inside your house, then you must need turquoise home décor items to be used to decorate your beautiful house.
Turquoise Home Décor Item Selection with Pretty shade
1. Vase and pottery
Basic home décor items that you need to use are vase and pottery which available in turquoise color. Some of them are made from ceramic or clay so the shade would be darker. But you can also find items made from glass so the color would be lighter. You can place sets of vase around the room to achieve beautiful turquoise theme decoration. You could also add some flowers with different color to tone down the shade a little bit so it would not be too much to use. (via etsy)
Light fixture is another thing that you need to use in your house, and there are a lot of turquoise home décor chandeliers that you could use. Those chandeliers are made from beads of turquoise color which is very beautiful. Some also made from turquoise colored glass so it really appears as other chandelier but in turquoise color. If you want some rustic style turquoise decoration, then you could use Mason jar style chandelier still in turquoise color. You could put those chandeliers on your living room, bedroom and even on your kitchen. (via anthropologie)
3. Sofa and chair
Main furniture that you should always have is sofa and chair. The turquoise color would be very beautiful on the sofa and chairs which you could use on your living room and dining room. Mostly you will find plain sofa without any pattern, however for the dining room chairs you might find stripe pattern chair cushion in turquoise color. Nevertheless both plain or patterned sofa and chair has their own beauty. (via woodenstreet)
If you want to use turquoise home décor on your bedroom, then you will need this turquoise bedding. You will get the bedding in plain without any pattern, or you can also get it in several other patterns such as flower pattern, wave pattern, zebra pattern, stripe pattern and many others. You can use this bedding on your bedroom your kid’s bedroom and even your baby’s bedroom. This turquoise color will give your room calming effect which will surely make you feel more comfortable sleeping inside. (via everythingturquoise)
5. Craft and decoration item
There are a lot of small turquoise home décor items which you could use and add more beauty to your house. Search for wall art which you could use to decorate your bedroom and living room walls. Painting is another turquoise decoration items that is very easy to be found and you could use it anywhere around the house. For your kitchen there are a lot of small craft and kitchen sets in turquoise color which surely will give your kitchen great turquoise color theme. (via coastalliving)
Furniture will give your house a huge change, that is why when you want to create turquoise themed interior, then you must use several furniture in turquoise color. This turquoise home décor could be mix and match with other colors which will make it blend naturally on your interior design. Use turquoise shelf in your home office which match with other wood tone furniture. Use turquoise wardrobe in your bedroom which will surely suits your turquoise bedding. Use turquoise oven, refrigerator, and washing machine in your kitchen, and other furniture around the house. (via homesfeed)
Tips in Using Turquoise Color Theme in Your House
When you want to use turquoise color theme in your house, it does not mean that you should use only one color. You could also pair turquoise color with other color to make it fresher and not feel too much. Use neutral color such as white or gray, but if you want to use turquoise home décor with pink, yellow, red or other earth brown colors.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.