1. Pick soft colors to your bedroom
As you have a small bedroom, you might not want to pick a dark color as a dominant one in your room. Dark color will make your room look smaller. Try to pick any light hues like pastel color instead. You can pick that color to decorate your cozy bedroom. This trick will give you a bigger look and a warm feel. (via planete-deco)
2. Downsize your bed
You might no longer need your big size bed. A big size one will give an impression of a full bedroom. Besides, it will also take up many space of your small bedroom. You may want to consider change your current bed with a smaller size one. It will give more space for sure. After you put good size of the bed, put some attention to make good bedding. You can make it as your focal point of the room. (via futuristarchitecture)
3. Decorate your shelves upward
In your small bedroom, you may still want to add shelves to put some books or little decoration. Yet, you may be worried that your room will look so full of goods. You can give a trick on it. Putting shelves on your wall is not a bad idea at all. You can give two or three floating shelves upward. Make sure it will be strong, so you can put books, magazines, and even a little cute statue there. Another option you can try is to put built-in storage. (via todoityourself)
4. Make use the under bed as a storage
Small bedroom will not give you much storage, but you can do something about it. You can make use any empty space in your room. Why you don’t try to make use the under bed space? You can add rolling drawers, plastic bins, large baskets, or even antique dough bowls under your. Another option to try is creating an ample storage underneath the bed. (via slumberslumber)
5. Pick the right lamp for your light
As a suggestion, you can try to put a hanging lamp. This will be perfect on your room and will not take up much space. You can even try to look for a nice design for the lamp. There are many cool designs you can choose. In addition, you can have a dim light to create a warm and cozy room.(via noithattoancau)
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from December 2018 :
- 333 Small Kitchen ideas, Organization, and Kitchen Designs.
- Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, and Page 10.
- 100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area.
- Page 2, Page 3, and Page 4 .
- 45 Kitchen Remodel Ideas for People with Low-Budget Condition.
- 40 Bathroom Designs for across generations.
- 10 DIY Kitchen Cabinets Refacing Ideas.
- 10 Bathroom Remodel and Organizing Ideas Under $10k.
- 10 Bedroom Sets Idea for Small Space.
- 10 Bathroom Makeovers That Won’t Rob Your Fortune.
- 10 DIY Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 Creative DIY Kitchen Countertop Ideas.
- 10 Small Bathroom Ideas for Small Property Owner.
- 10 Brilliant DIY Kitchen Cabinet Ideas.
- 10 Cute and Affordable Bathroom Decor Ideas.
- Japanese Home Design to Apply in Your Modern House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.