Do a little hunt around your house for random empty tin cans because these teeny-tiny things here still can serve purposes if you re purpose them right. Next you are going to learn smart DIY Tin Can organizer that I don’t look crap. Sorry I mean, Cheap.
1. Gold Pencil Holder
Turn your tin cans into a pencil holder and coat them in gold spray paint so your friends won’t suspect a thing. Cut a spare board to size and sand it on all sides and edges. Glue the cans down on the board with liquid nails and let it dry. Paint your cups with several coats of gold spray paint. You might have to do 3 coats to completely cover wood grain on the board. Fill your new organizer with scissors, pens, highlights, and pencils! One of the many DIY tin can organizer ideas that don’t look cheap that’s totally worth trying. (via diyprojectsforteens)
2. Tin Can Lanterns
With only tin cans you can have some eye-catching lanterns. Remove the label (if your cans happen to have any) and pack the cans with sand, top up with water and freeze them overnight. Draw your design in a piece of paper to fit the size of the cans and tape in place. Put the cans on the sandbag and punch holes in them. Put them in the fridge for 30 minutes after each 10 minutes of work so they remain solid. Punch a pair of holes opposite each other 3/8 in. (1 cm) below the top of the cans for fitting the handle. Remove the sand and make a handle out of a 10 in (25 cm) length of a wire. Fill the cans with newspaper and spray paint them evenly and attach the handle once they are dry. (via craftfoxes)
With only empty cans and place-mat, you can have your own vase. First, decide how tall and wide you want your vase to be and use scissors to cut the place-mat. Create a cylinder with the piece you cut and staple the ends together so they stay put in place. Cover the seam where the ends meet with Washi tape or electrical tape. Place the can inside of the cylinder and voila! Super cute and easy to make! (via darice)
4. Wine Racks
This is really practical if you are a fan of wine. The trick is to remove both ends of the can, and then arrange them however you like. Then stack and glue the cans to each other. Pain the cans beforehand if you want to make the rack look cute. (via cornerstoneconfessions)
5. Rock Covered Bucket
Instead of going to Home Depot and spend money on planters, you can make one on your own with a strong (not flimsy) metal can. Punch a few holes in the bottom with a hammer and a thick nail first for drainage. Apply a thick layer of thin set mortar then cut the mesh tile with a box cutter and layer the tile on the outside of the bucket. Mix up some grout and add it with a putty knife, then remove excess with a sponge. There you have it! A nice fully functioning planter ready to use. (via hgtv)
Recommended Lists for You:
Storage solution is highly needed by a lot of people who lacks of space. Storage will always cause problems for those who can’t manage their limited space well. It works the same either you are a boy or a girl, a man or a woman, this kind of problem exists in reality. A boy needs space to store all kinds of toys figurines, cars replica, tools to work as mechanic, and many other things. A girl needs a lot more space to keep all their beautiful and colorful dresses, shoes, headbands, cute dolls, their lovely teddy bears and also Barbie, their cooking equipment, and also book.
Similarly a young man and woman need to have more space since they need to have more responsibility in life. Although the fact is that they do not have dolls or toys figurine anymore but they change it in different version of satisfaction. How to handle this kind of situation then? You will get some hints on how to manage a lot of things with limited storage. This storage solution will help you in having cleaner and neater room!
There would be for about 15 ways related to manage the storage that you have. For the girls or young woman who likes buying shoes, they can have the idea of the shoes storage bench. Thus you will save the space for both shoes storage and the bench since you will get two functions in a product. For young man or boys who like playing cables or pretending to be a mechanic, you can take use of your ceiling where it can be the best part for storing the long cables which take up a lot of space in your room! If you think that this information isn’t enough, you can click this link for further information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Continuing to the previous storage solution in part 1, people really need more space where they think they could provide space for all of their stuffs. This solution works in relation to the efficiency that it has nothing to do with something luxurious or expensive to make it happen. In the previous article, you will get some basic information on how to trick this storage issue in your house. By following all of the methods in previous article, you will have neat house and you will have a new look of your house.
However, in this storage solution part 2 has more than that. It has all the information about the extension of the previous articles. Here, you will be able to have the storage solution in dealing with the industrial tools which are very strong that this storage would be able to lift and not have the chance of dropping it. The materials that will be used aren’t going to be very hard to make since most of you will already have it as your own property at home.
One of what you will get from this storage solution part 2 is how to store the toys for your children. When you have so many containers about different toys for children and you have no more idea on how to manage, you have come to the right place. By making your own storage cabinets for your kids, everything seems so simple and neat. You will also be able to teach them to tidy up their toys after using. It is very practical for all of you to try at home. How to make it? Do I need to have a lot of experiences to make one? By clicking this link, you will find a way to make this toys storage and cabinets.
Our Recommended List Archived from March 2019 :
- 100+ ideas How to Transform your Small bedroom into a Calming Sanctuary. (With Some Videos)
- 10 Small Space Ideas to Maximize Small Bedroom.
- 10 Pantry Storage and Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Modern Kitchen Cabinet Ideas and Storage.
- 10 Modern Bathrooms and DIY Improvement Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 DIY Shoe Bench Project Ideas.
- 10 Small Laundry Room Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Cabinet Ideas for Small Bedroom.
- 10 Smart Closet Organization Ideas.
- 10 Clever and Cheap Indoor Garden Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Cabinet Makeover Ideas for Limited Kitchen.
- 10 Bedroom Organization DIY for People with Limited Floor Space.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.