Do a little hunt around your house for random empty tin cans because these teeny-tiny things here still can serve purposes if you re purpose them right. Next you are going to learn smart DIY Tin Can organizer that I don’t look crap. Sorry I mean, Cheap.
1. Gold Pencil Holder
Turn your tin cans into a pencil holder and coat them in gold spray paint so your friends won’t suspect a thing. Cut a spare board to size and sand it on all sides and edges. Glue the cans down on the board with liquid nails and let it dry. Paint your cups with several coats of gold spray paint. You might have to do 3 coats to completely cover wood grain on the board. Fill your new organizer with scissors, pens, highlights, and pencils! One of the many DIY tin can organizer ideas that don’t look cheap that’s totally worth trying. (via diyprojectsforteens)
2. Tin Can Lanterns
With only tin cans you can have some eye-catching lanterns. Remove the label (if your cans happen to have any) and pack the cans with sand, top up with water and freeze them overnight. Draw your design in a piece of paper to fit the size of the cans and tape in place. Put the cans on the sandbag and punch holes in them. Put them in the fridge for 30 minutes after each 10 minutes of work so they remain solid. Punch a pair of holes opposite each other 3/8 in. (1 cm) below the top of the cans for fitting the handle. Remove the sand and make a handle out of a 10 in (25 cm) length of a wire. Fill the cans with newspaper and spray paint them evenly and attach the handle once they are dry. (via craftfoxes)
With only empty cans and place-mat, you can have your own vase. First, decide how tall and wide you want your vase to be and use scissors to cut the place-mat. Create a cylinder with the piece you cut and staple the ends together so they stay put in place. Cover the seam where the ends meet with Washi tape or electrical tape. Place the can inside of the cylinder and voila! Super cute and easy to make! (via darice)
4. Wine Racks
This is really practical if you are a fan of wine. The trick is to remove both ends of the can, and then arrange them however you like. Then stack and glue the cans to each other. Pain the cans beforehand if you want to make the rack look cute. (via cornerstoneconfessions)
5. Rock Covered Bucket
Instead of going to Home Depot and spend money on planters, you can make one on your own with a strong (not flimsy) metal can. Punch a few holes in the bottom with a hammer and a thick nail first for drainage. Apply a thick layer of thin set mortar then cut the mesh tile with a box cutter and layer the tile on the outside of the bucket. Mix up some grout and add it with a putty knife, then remove excess with a sponge. There you have it! A nice fully functioning planter ready to use. (via hgtv)
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.