Having a small living room does not mean that you can have more seats. In fact, you can maximize the size of your living room by effectively choose the right seats.
1. Maximizing Curtains
Nothing is better than a living room that gets enough air and lighting. Surely not all living rooms are designed to have windows but if your living room has, then try to apply this idea. Hang your curtains highly to give you lighter when the daylight. Provide more space for the sunlight in your living room. During the night, save the space of your living room using a unique lamp style. (via homelovr)
2. Shining Family Room
When you decorate the living room with family theme, you have to make the most of it. As a result, you can try to create a bright and fun family room with cheerful decors. Talking about the wall, you can turn it into patterned wallpaper with white color as the main object. Combine white with blue color to create the main concept. Manage the couches and try to have it in dark blue color to match it with the patterned wallpaper before. As the complement, throw some pillows with yellow or orange accents to complete the bright and fun charm. . (via boxdsg)
3. Bohemian Style Living Room
If you like arts, or dedicate your whole life for arts, then this idea might the best recommendation for you. In your small-sized living room, try to have a bookshelf. The bookshelf here might the most important thing that you will need to provide in creating the bohemian shade. Try to have dark-colored bookshelf to give a strong character of bohemian. To support the bohemian nuance, add black matte chandeliers for the lighting to give you the warm feeling. Then for the complement, add some bohemian pillows to your couches. Make sure that your couches are dark-colored too. (via diningandlivingroom)
4. Seat-Focused Living Room
Having a small living room does not mean that you can have more seats. In fact, you can maximize the size of your living room by effectively choose the right seats. Maximize the space of your living room by placing your sofas effectively. Place some sofas with different colors to make your iving room looks colorful. Add some stiff or things on the sofa table to maximize all spaces in your living room and to tighten the space. (via homedesignlover)
5. Modern Southwest Living Room
Adapting southwest style, you can kill two birds with one stone while applying this concept. Use plain and white color for the wall. In maximizing the room space, add two televisions in one living room. One television for the adults to watch news or favorite shows, and the other one is designed for video game console, placed hidden behind the wood panel. Add some armchairs and sofas to make you more comfortable being in this living room. (via instagram)
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.
Get New Updates From Your Own Inbox!