Working in a tiny space requires some patience as you might often bump yourself into things. But with some simple tricks, you can sort the problems out with one of these 10 small house kitchen essential solutions I’ve gathered for you.
These ideas are useful for a cramped kitchen owner who has been struggling to find a better solution related to limited space problems. They will help you maximize space that wasn’t fully used and that you can take to make your kitchen looks neater and tidier.
As usual, completing previous small kitchen improvement ideas uploaded in the channel, this list is also brought to you by Simphome.com.
10. Tuck It Under the Counter
Fruits and vegetables are two ingredients that can be considered consuming some considerable space in the kitchen.
Giving them special storage will be a nice approach to solve space issues.
Make good use of your wooden crates as storage under the counter for fruits and vegetables.
This work shouldn’t be hard even if you’re not a craftsman. It’s simple yet very convenient at the same time. Crates are household items that are affordable, recyclable, and reliable. They can also be easily made into storage for many different things and purposes, not only for the kitchen.
9. Hang Your Utensils on the wall
Kitchen utensils are essential tools that help you prepare meals. They might be thin, but they are fairly long and need to be stored in a safe place, or they will make your room look like a mess.
You can use a wall and install a hanging rail on it, and then hang them.
- Farmhouse Rustic Design : The 17 inch x 1.2 inch x 1 inch rail is built with durability and the sturdy construction will prevent the hooks from swaying or falling off easily. Hang it on your unused wall space to organize your kitchen with ease.
- Hanging Utensils: With 10 hooks the rail is great for hanging spatulas and other baking essentials. Install one or more of this rail your oven, so everything is easy to find whenever you’re in the mood to bake cookies, cakes, pies or tarts.
- Gourmet Kitchen: With the help of this kitchen wall rod you can easily find your mandolins, zesters and measuring cups at your fingertips. Hang everything where you can see to cook like a professional home chef in your gourmet kitchen.
- Coffee Mug Holder Station : Every coffee lover must have a coffee corner in the kitchen, you can hang your mugs over your coffee machine and easily brew a cup whenever you need an uplifting mood and energy to get you through the day.
- Multi-Purpose Organizer Rail : The wall mounted rod can be used for endless possibilities. Use it to hang your towels in the bathroom, to organize your accessories and jewelry, or use it in your entryway for hanging your coats, bags and keys.
Last update on 2021-09-01 at 16:12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
One of the recommended products you can buy to follow this idea is Wallniture Gourmet Kitchen Rail with 10 Hooks. You can get it for less than $20, and you can install it immediately easily after you received it from Amazon.
8. Clever Kitchen Storage Idea
This pull-out drawer idea is such a life savior. It lends you a unique storage solution with its clever mechanism. Best suited for pans and pots, you can avoid unnecessary chaos when opening the drawer to access them.
This design allows you to secure different pans and pots regardless of their sizes and shapes. This smart hack requires experience in woodworking service, and if you don’t have time to complete the learning curve, you can use thumbtack to finish the job. Simply show him the photo.
And if you can’t wait, you should check out this Household Essentials C26512-1 Glidez Under Sink Sliding Organizer product. And you can watch the Video first too.
7. Pull-Out Drawer Storage Idea
This is another handy pull-out drawer for your utensil. It can work for trash, but you can use it for kitchen utensils and stuff by adding racks too. It saves some space as it can be tucked in, leaving nothing insight.
Inside the drawer are kitchen essentials that are safely put in containers. They wouldn’t get mixed and scattered all over the place. It can also be modified into a specific design for saving other kitchen necessities if necessary.
6. Stainless Steel Rack Idea
When your cupboard is already in full capacity, and your kitchen’s walls are the only option for adding storage left. Mount a shelf or a rack on the wall to get a new storing space and organization solution like this in the picture.
You can either install a wooden shelf or stainless steel rack, depending on your personal taste. You can also hang things under the rack. The hooks work as additional storage that can help reduce the number of things piled on the corner of your kitchen.
Return to the product mentioned in number 9 or get one of these WEBI Utensil Rack Wall Mount products
5. DIY Slanted Drawer Storage
When you want to store long items, but space can’t hold them, changing the angle can be the answer. You wouldn’t have thought that you could build dividers inside a drawer and create slanted angles.
Crafting dividers inside the drawer is proof as a good solution.
You can see from the picture how organized things inside the drawer should be.
Cut wooden pieces according to your drawer size. But first, be sure your utensils will fit in it. Assemble each part on to the desired angle with screws. You don’t have to glue the side panels to the drawer so that you can remove it when you need it.
4. Add a Rack
A rack isn’t only for storage because it can be a nice decoration too, if designed with the right concept. From the photo, you can see a kitchen that has a lovely blue panel wall that beautifully matches the wooden rack along with the striped carpet.
Here’s how to craft it. Cut the side panels, shelves, supports and rods, and the bottom panel. Next, assemble each of the pieces with screws and glue them. You can arrange the height according to the stuff you’re going to put there.
3. Pull-Out Trash Bin
The kitchen could be one of the many rooms that result in a huge amount of trash, and it’s only natural as you and your family need to consume food every day. As a consequence, your trash bin becomes in full capacity in no time.
Since your trash bin can take up some space, take a new idea to conceal it.
It cost you one cupboard container and Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Slides. Follow this link to get the product or next product feed
- Side mount drawer slides. High grade cold-rolled steel material made,Zinc plated finished.Rust resistant for your lifetime use,heavy-duty and durable,load-bearing
- Length:22inch(550mm),Thickness/Side Clearance:1/2"(12.7mm),Width:45mm.Load capacity:78 Pounds/35KG
- Ultra smooth soft-close function,continuous bearings ensure smooth and quiet performance.Full extension,3-section stretch design to make full use of drawer space
- 1 pair drawer slides(=2 pieces),screws and instruction included.Rear-mounted brackets NOT included,if brackets needed,please purchase them separately
- Delivered in 1-5 working days.For any quality problem,we will refund or send replacement.Please contact us through message
Last update on 2021-09-01 at 23:11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Additionally, Use plastic to layer the trash bin that will allow you to manage your garbage easier without getting the bins dirty and leave some pungent smell that could make you lose your appetite.
2. Optimize your kitchen cabinet with this Vertical storing system
This method of storing things will keep your small kitchen stay cluttered-free. Each item has its own space that fits nicely, and they wouldn’t likely fall and create a nightmare.
The storage is suitable for keeping thin materials such as pan lids, trays, bowls, or magazines. The idea is self-explanatory, and to start following it; you only need to provide some plywood, minor measurement, and some cutting. It all depends on the dimension of your cabinet.
One thing, before you use the new storing system, make sure your kitchen utensils are already dried.
Lastly, Number 1. Craft This DIY Storage Solution By Repurposing A Ladder
This standing rack can hold many different things at once. It’s not only convenient, but it also adds visual interest to the kitchen. It has five shelves that slightly pointed at the end.
In short, first, cut two side panels, shelves, and support panels with the same length, or you can modify them with your own size. Build the side panels and shelves, and then the support panels with nails or screws.
Sand it with sandpaper until it’s ready to be painted. Choose whatever color you like and then spray paint or paint it using a brush.
So I hope one of the 10 small house kitchen essential solutions turn your space become more manageable, lovelier, and prettier. Choose another one if it is not enough, and eventually, I hope everything you have experimented with will maximize your kitchen to its fullest potential.
6. Apartmenttherapy.com, Amzn.to
3. Chatfieldcourt.com, Amzn.to