If you are tired with the look of your small house now, you should try to apply these 5 Small house decorating ideas to give your house a new atmosphere. Without further ado, here are the ideas of house makeovers you could try for your small house:
1. Add Some Incense
Do you feel bored with same atmosphere and smell that you inhale every day? If you do, then you should put some incense in your house. This won’t change your house physically but this will surely change the atmosphere and smell in your house. Incense has many kinds of fragrance and each is definitely soothing. Also, it is easy to find and the price is pretty inexpensive. Adding some incense in your house will make you feel relaxed than before. (via ssincense)
2. Pictures on the Wall
If you have the plan to do some makeover on low budget, then it is suggested to hang some pictures on the wall. But, you won’t hang photos randomly; you should consider strengthening the atmosphere in your house by adding family photos, photography pictures, arts, or mural. These pictures should be enhanced with beautiful frames in different sizes but same color. Also, add typography on the wall to enhance the atmosphere coming from these pictures. Make sure you don’t mix different kinds of pictures together. (via wisedecor)
3. Make it Simple and Tidy
Do you have a small house with various kind of furniture in it? Well, this kind of house would look narrow and the view won’t look good as well. Therefore, you should reduce the furniture and decoration. Make sure that the furniture that will stay in the house are the ones you will be using every day. The decorations also should be reduced and you should leave the ones which give accent only. This way, your house is simple and tidy. Also, the atmosphere is fresher and there is more space for you to move around. (via mkumodels)
4. Simpler Fireplace Unit
There must be some times that you think the old fireplace must go. Traditional fireplace won’t fit if you’re trying to make your house to look modern. Therefore, you should replace it beforehand with ethanol fireplace. This fireplace would make your house to look modern and minimalist once it is set. Also, it doesn’t use any logs to start the fire; it uses ethanol instead. It is cleaner, more practical, and simpler than your traditional old fireplace. (via skyfacet)
5. Go Rustic
If you sought a traditional and country–like house makeover, then you should go rustic. You can change the whole interior design with wood (wooden furniture, wall, and floor) to give your house a rustic accent. You might want to leave your sofa and couch even though they are comfortable already. If you think wood is expensive, you should try using pallet wood. (via benishop)
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.