Do you find your bedroom arrangement is so boring? Well, it is a good time to arrange it anyway. Some small changes below may make the interior in general look different. Check them out.
1. Re-arrange the Bedroom Items
Sure, the cheapest and the most common thing to do is by re-arranging all the items placed inside. You can start it by changing the placement of main furniture like the bed and cupboard. If it is common to place the bed in the middle of the room, try to place it on the edge near the window. Then, if the wardrobe or bookshelf is commonly placed right on the wall, you can place it on the middle to separate the room into two areas. Source
2. Change the Color Ideas
Okay, you probably have your own favorite color and already apply it on your bedroom. However, it doesn’t mean you must be fanatic with it. Try other color ideas will be refreshing. It is good idea to apply some colors at once as long as it makes the bedroom look comfortable and magnificent. If it is hard for you to move on from the most favorite one, just use it as the details of the decoration like for the ornaments and small items like clock or photo frames. Source
3. Add Big Mirror
For small bedroom, here is an idea to make your room look larger; it is by adding big mirror on a certain side. Mirror is good for larger effect and it enlightens more at night when the lighting has been turned off. The mirror can be placed near the dresser to make it look necessary. Other ideas are big windows so that the air and sunshine can be circulated more smoothly. This is a way to make you feel healthier as well. Source
4. Add Houseplants
Caring the earth and environment can be started from your own bedroom. Yes, for the decoration, why don’t you choose the live one like plants? There are some plants with green leaves are good to be placed inside the house anyway. good window or ventilation system and houseplants is a beautiful and healthy combination. Besides, such a color like green is relaxing and refreshing to see for sure. If you want, plants with flowers are smart ideas to make the bedroom look livelier. Source
5. Small Items and Accessories
Your bedroom should not only about furniture and main items like bed, cupboard, table, and more. It is not bad to add small items and accessories to cheer up the decoration. What do you think about hanging a painting? Handicraft like traditional engraving or statues is a good thing to add as well. If there is your favorite hobby or characters, you can add it as the accessories. Soccer lovers can put chairs or wall decorations with their favorite teams as the theme. Source
Recommended Lists for You:
Storage solution is highly needed by a lot of people who lacks of space. Storage will always cause problems for those who can’t manage their limited space well. It works the same either you are a boy or a girl, a man or a woman, this kind of problem exists in reality. A boy needs space to store all kinds of toys figurines, cars replica, tools to work as mechanic, and many other things. A girl needs a lot more space to keep all their beautiful and colorful dresses, shoes, headbands, cute dolls, their lovely teddy bears and also Barbie, their cooking equipment, and also book.
Similarly a young man and woman need to have more space since they need to have more responsibility in life. Although the fact is that they do not have dolls or toys figurine anymore but they change it in different version of satisfaction. How to handle this kind of situation then? You will get some hints on how to manage a lot of things with limited storage. This storage solution will help you in having cleaner and neater room!
There would be for about 15 ways related to manage the storage that you have. For the girls or young woman who likes buying shoes, they can have the idea of the shoes storage bench. Thus you will save the space for both shoes storage and the bench since you will get two functions in a product. For young man or boys who like playing cables or pretending to be a mechanic, you can take use of your ceiling where it can be the best part for storing the long cables which take up a lot of space in your room! If you think that this information isn’t enough, you can click this link for further information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Continuing to the previous storage solution in part 1, people really need more space where they think they could provide space for all of their stuffs. This solution works in relation to the efficiency that it has nothing to do with something luxurious or expensive to make it happen. In the previous article, you will get some basic information on how to trick this storage issue in your house. By following all of the methods in previous article, you will have neat house and you will have a new look of your house.
However, in this storage solution part 2 has more than that. It has all the information about the extension of the previous articles. Here, you will be able to have the storage solution in dealing with the industrial tools which are very strong that this storage would be able to lift and not have the chance of dropping it. The materials that will be used aren’t going to be very hard to make since most of you will already have it as your own property at home.
One of what you will get from this storage solution part 2 is how to store the toys for your children. When you have so many containers about different toys for children and you have no more idea on how to manage, you have come to the right place. By making your own storage cabinets for your kids, everything seems so simple and neat. You will also be able to teach them to tidy up their toys after using. It is very practical for all of you to try at home. How to make it? Do I need to have a lot of experiences to make one? By clicking this link, you will find a way to make this toys storage and cabinets.
Our Recommended List Archived from March 2019 :
- 100+ ideas How to Transform your Small bedroom into a Calming Sanctuary. (With Some Videos)
- 10 Small Space Ideas to Maximize Small Bedroom.
- 10 Pantry Storage and Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Modern Kitchen Cabinet Ideas and Storage.
- 10 Modern Bathrooms and DIY Improvement Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 DIY Shoe Bench Project Ideas.
- 10 Small Laundry Room Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Cabinet Ideas for Small Bedroom.
- 10 Smart Closet Organization Ideas.
- 10 Clever and Cheap Indoor Garden Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Cabinet Makeover Ideas for Limited Kitchen.
- 10 Bedroom Organization DIY for People with Limited Floor Space.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.