Sometimes some people have no choice but to dwell in a small house or an apartment. Some of them think it is such a dead end while some others think otherwise.
If you happen to live in a small house with a tiny bathroom, don’t be upset! You can still do lots of things with your space-challenged bathroom so it can turn into a place where you can invigorate your body and mind.
If you want to figure out how to do it, keep watching this video as I’ve collected 10 brilliant ideas you can apply to your small bathroom. These ideas as always are brought to you by simphome.com
10. The Charm of Persian Rugs
If you think your bathroom is mundane and lacks textural element, try laying a Persian rug on the floor of your bathroom. Persian rugs come with various colours and patterns. But one thing for sure, they can enrich the textures of your bathroom. If you are in need of colours and textures to jazz your bathroom up, these rugs would be your greatest bet. They are versatile and easy to use. No need to repaint your bathroom, which can be a bit costly, as you can just roll out the rug and see the magical thing that it can do to your bathroom.
9. Remove The Awkward Toilet and Shower
Sometimes it is a good idea to replace most of the furniture for an awesome look of your bathroom. It may be a bit pricey. But the result won’t disappoint you. Just make sure you do it right. This bathroom featured awkward corner toilet and shower, not to mention the dated vanity. So the homeowner decided to tear the bathroom down.
The old vanity is replaced with a custom vanity featuring double sinks for an extra grooming area. The black granite countertop takes the essence of luxurious look. No more awkward closet as it is now installed right next to the vanity. An ideal way to blend hygiene and comfort is by installing shower and bathtub combo. It will give you more fun without gobbling up a lot of space.
8. Say No to Floor-to-Ceiling Tiles
You may think installing tiles from the floor to the ceiling is such a great idea because they can cover your walls nicely and they are easy to clean. Well, yeah, that’s quite right to some extent. But trends always change, right? It’s just the matter of time when you feel bored with your bathroom and want to have a new look.
That’s the stinker! You’ll find it hard to remove the tiles.
So, instead of installing floor-to-ceiling tiles, you can opt for wallpapers or – even better – crisp white beadboard and this nice turquoise wall. You may also want to invest in a clawfoot bathtub and carved radiator where you can put your towel on to make your bathroom look classic and classy.
7. Boys Bathroom Makeover
This bathroom may not look like a kids’ bathroom which is full of colours and cute things. It looks elegant, instead, with the white wainscoting panelling and grey walls. To ditch the old-fashioned brown cabinets, you can just repaint it grey. Not only will it provide a new look but also bring harmony. To make this bathroom suit your boys well, hang a quote or an advice that reminds him to always brush their teeth.
6. Mirrored Cabinets
Installing anything that can reflect the light can make your tiny bathroom appear to be more spacious. This mirror vanity, for instance, provides an upscale look to your bathroom, complementing the laminate floor. Besides, the mirror finish can reflect the light perfectly, making the bathroom look brighter. And to make it look much bigger, paint your bathroom crisp white as it can make it look airier.
5. Ditch the Bulky Cabinets
One of the best ways to expand your bathroom is by ditching bulky cabinets without downsizing the storage space. You can opt for open shelves, instead. These open shelves incorporate additional storage solutions without making the bathroom look more cramped. Two wall-mounted wire baskets hang on the wall to hold toilet papers and magazines in case you need to entertain yourself when doing your stuff.
And, again, white is your go-to colour when it comes to limited space. If you think you need to add more colors and textures among the white bathroom, try putting some wicker baskets to store daily-use essentials.
4. Teal Bathroom with A Bit of Textural Element
In space-challenged bathroom, colours play an essential role. Choose bright and soft colours like teal and white instead of dark hues like black or brown. The combination of teal wall and white closet, vanity, rug, and trim eradicate the tiny and uncomfortable look. They have turned this bathroom into a place where you need to calm down and relax when bathing.
To make it look more appealing, rattan baskets are placed on the toilet tank, beside the vanity, and next to the bathtub. They not only serve great storage space but also textural touch that enhance the artistic look of your bathroom.
3. Vintage Industrial Bathroom
Don’t let limited space hinder you from creating your dream bathroom. If you are dying for the rustic look of industrial style. You can try this idea.
This bathroom embraces the industrial look very well. You can see the most conspicuous adornment hanging over the toilet – yes! The clock. It isn’t a real clock, though. But it makes a charming centrepiece, right? Wooden open shelves hanging over the toilet give great storage space to host lesser-used items.
2. Wainscoting Panelling and Mosaic Tiles
There’s nothing wrong with adding textures to your bathroom. And the wainscoting panelling and the mosaic tiles work like a charm. Glass open shelves provide sleek additional storage solution here. And to make the shower look more spacious, try hanging a white curtain a little bit higher. It will create the illusion of a bigger shower room.
1. Farmhouse Bathroom
To make a great bathroom, you don’t need to use up all your savings. Just shop around your house to find unused things which can make potential adornments. Making a towel holder can take more time. Try placing a ladder against the wall, instead. Who would have guessed that these old license plates can add charm to your vanity? Instead of installing some hooks that hold your jewellery on place, try something new and unpredictable like this old branch. A small bathroom is actually a potential room that is waiting for you to tap it into something wonderful. And these ideas are what you need to make it true.
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.