The easiest way to mark different area is by using carpet. Put different types and color to each section.
1. Set a Lovely Balcony
Never give up the nature element. Even in a small apartment, planting is totally possible. You just need small pots, arranged vertically on the iron fence or on the walls. If you are on budget, go for unused bowl-like items. Try with geranium first, which requires less maintenance. It blooms pink flowers with lush leaves. Complete the look with simple chair and small rounded table. Cover the table with table cloth to your taste. Bring your morning breakfast and enjoy the mini garden. (via apartmenttherapy)
2. Place the Item Carefully
Before you start filling up the small apartment, imagine how you could use the least items to perform their maximum functions. Start with the living room. It should have double function as entertaining room as well. Mount the TV on the wall, so everyone in the room, even you who cook in the kitchen, could watch the popular soap opera. Set the sofa on the opposite direction, facing to the television. Put a drawer behind the sofa, right next to the dining area. (via bhg)
3. Lay a Carpet
The easiest way to mark different area is by using carpet. Put different types and color to each section. For example: soft fluffy rug for your bed and sofas, rubber carpet for kitchen area, and simple rug for your working station. Make sure it coordinates well with the other furniture, since there is no wall or separator. If you have experience with mix matching concept in small area, go with that ideas. First timer might make several fatal mistakes. (via bhg)
4. Hang a Curtain
Some people are surprised when they see their new apartment. It is just a blank space. No walls, only doors to the bathroom. For you who are used to have privacy, this is really annoying. There is no clear divider between areas. Solve this problem by hanging simple curtain. If you like, pick the frilly one. This way, you could separate the areas: bedroom and living room, kitchen and dining area. In addition, curtain adds some luxury and charming atmosphere to your apartment. (via undinerenville)
5. Install Loft Bed
Don’t raise your eyebrows yet. It might appear to be a childish concept, but thinking about its function, loft bed has it all. This type of bed maximizes the space from the ceiling to the floor. It could provide both bed and working area. What makes it more appealing is its color variant. You could find the one with classic and elegant look, instead of child character. If you are not that confident to share your private space, then install a sliding door. (via laurihowelldesign)
Recommended Lists for You:
When people underestimate the influence of those simple bedroom decorating tricks, well, they will lose the opportunity to improve the visual look of their bedroom. Believe it or not, bedroom should have been decorated not only to make the bedroom becomes something to be boasted off but also to make the bedroom becomes such a worth place to spend the rest of the night there. Bedroom will be bedroom but because of some special touches, the bedroom would stand out from the common things out there.
If people refer bedroom as the only place to sleep, then there must be something wrong with their bedroom. A bedroom should mean more than that. Most of people spend most of their time in their bedroom after working in the office. You need to make the ambiance to be more relaxing, heartwarming, pleasing, and also comforting at the same time. This isn’t too much for a bedroom to provide since it will always be its right to be so, is it? You need to know those small bedroom improvement tricks to have more ideas on decorating and upgrade your bedroom.
What do these improvement or decorating tricks consist of? These decorating tricks include the placement of some flowers at home, the addition of white candles or aromatherapy candle, and many more things to know. You will find all the answers you need by having the right source of information. Some other people have found their own way to decorate their bedroom and you should do the same thing as well. There won’t be no other time for you to skip this big chance. Think about starting it up now or never having the idea about it. You can decide now whether you will deal with the boring bedroom all the time or the functional and relaxing bedroom. When you choose the second, you can click the button below to get the complete information.100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas are those inspiring and amazing ideas that you need to have in order to have the complete transformation of a bathroom. Why bother doing the makeover? Yes, it is such a good question. It doesn’t matter how perfect and how flawless your bathroom will be, when someone has finished taking a shower, most of the area will be wet and it will be imperfect and flawed. Then those bathroom changing processes would end up in waste. In fact, when you have bigger space of bathroom and you want to make it looks a bit prettier than before, the idea of having your bathroom in makeover should be on your consideration list.
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas will surely give you different touch from your previous bathroom. When the top of your toilet has nothing on it, you can add some decorative pots that consist of flowers there. Although it does not have a lot of benefits to gain yet you will make these decorative pots with flowers as the center point of the bathroom for whoever comes to the bathroom. There are a lot of people who put decorative wall hangings in their bathroom too. It is aimed to give color and accent even to their bathroom.
Another decorative and simple in effortless way to do the bathroom makeover is by adding stairs. The presence of the stairs is to add beautiful value for the entire bathroom. This stairs can be used to hang the wire basket, the wet towel that you have just used, decorative wreath, and many more. You can even have your own decorative things, or shelves, or anything that pleases you. When you still need other information related to the cheap bathroom makeover, you can directly click this link for more information.
Our Recommended List Archived from March 2019 :
- 100+ ideas How to Transform your Small bedroom into a Calming Sanctuary. (With Some Videos)
- 10 Small Space Ideas to Maximize Small Bedroom.
- 10 Pantry Storage and Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Modern Kitchen Cabinet Ideas and Storage.
- 10 Modern Bathrooms and DIY Improvement Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 DIY Shoe Bench Project Ideas.
- 10 Small Laundry Room Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Cabinet Ideas for Small Bedroom.
- 10 Smart Closet Organization Ideas.
- 10 Clever and Cheap Indoor Garden Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Cabinet Makeover Ideas for Limited Kitchen.
- 10 Bedroom Organization DIY for People with Limited Floor Space.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.