The easiest way to mark different area is by using carpet. Put different types and color to each section.
1. Set a Lovely Balcony
Never give up the nature element. Even in a small apartment, planting is totally possible. You just need small pots, arranged vertically on the iron fence or on the walls. If you are on budget, go for unused bowl-like items. Try with geranium first, which requires less maintenance. It blooms pink flowers with lush leaves. Complete the look with simple chair and small rounded table. Cover the table with table cloth to your taste. Bring your morning breakfast and enjoy the mini garden. (via apartmenttherapy)
2. Place the Item Carefully
Before you start filling up the small apartment, imagine how you could use the least items to perform their maximum functions. Start with the living room. It should have double function as entertaining room as well. Mount the TV on the wall, so everyone in the room, even you who cook in the kitchen, could watch the popular soap opera. Set the sofa on the opposite direction, facing to the television. Put a drawer behind the sofa, right next to the dining area. (via bhg)
3. Lay a Carpet
The easiest way to mark different area is by using carpet. Put different types and color to each section. For example: soft fluffy rug for your bed and sofas, rubber carpet for kitchen area, and simple rug for your working station. Make sure it coordinates well with the other furniture, since there is no wall or separator. If you have experience with mix matching concept in small area, go with that ideas. First timer might make several fatal mistakes. (via bhg)
4. Hang a Curtain
Some people are surprised when they see their new apartment. It is just a blank space. No walls, only doors to the bathroom. For you who are used to have privacy, this is really annoying. There is no clear divider between areas. Solve this problem by hanging simple curtain. If you like, pick the frilly one. This way, you could separate the areas: bedroom and living room, kitchen and dining area. In addition, curtain adds some luxury and charming atmosphere to your apartment. (via undinerenville)
5. Install Loft Bed
Don’t raise your eyebrows yet. It might appear to be a childish concept, but thinking about its function, loft bed has it all. This type of bed maximizes the space from the ceiling to the floor. It could provide both bed and working area. What makes it more appealing is its color variant. You could find the one with classic and elegant look, instead of child character. If you are not that confident to share your private space, then install a sliding door. (via laurihowelldesign)
Recommended Lists for You:
Storage solution is highly needed by a lot of people who lacks of space. Storage will always cause problems for those who can’t manage their limited space well. It works the same either you are a boy or a girl, a man or a woman, this kind of problem exists in reality. A boy needs space to store all kinds of toys figurines, cars replica, tools to work as mechanic, and many other things. A girl needs a lot more space to keep all their beautiful and colorful dresses, shoes, headbands, cute dolls, their lovely teddy bears and also Barbie, their cooking equipment, and also book.
Similarly a young man and woman need to have more space since they need to have more responsibility in life. Although the fact is that they do not have dolls or toys figurine anymore but they change it in different version of satisfaction. How to handle this kind of situation then? You will get some hints on how to manage a lot of things with limited storage. This storage solution will help you in having cleaner and neater room!
There would be for about 15 ways related to manage the storage that you have. For the girls or young woman who likes buying shoes, they can have the idea of the shoes storage bench. Thus you will save the space for both shoes storage and the bench since you will get two functions in a product. For young man or boys who like playing cables or pretending to be a mechanic, you can take use of your ceiling where it can be the best part for storing the long cables which take up a lot of space in your room! If you think that this information isn’t enough, you can click this link for further information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Continuing to the previous storage solution in part 1, people really need more space where they think they could provide space for all of their stuffs. This solution works in relation to the efficiency that it has nothing to do with something luxurious or expensive to make it happen. In the previous article, you will get some basic information on how to trick this storage issue in your house. By following all of the methods in previous article, you will have neat house and you will have a new look of your house.
However, in this storage solution part 2 has more than that. It has all the information about the extension of the previous articles. Here, you will be able to have the storage solution in dealing with the industrial tools which are very strong that this storage would be able to lift and not have the chance of dropping it. The materials that will be used aren’t going to be very hard to make since most of you will already have it as your own property at home.
One of what you will get from this storage solution part 2 is how to store the toys for your children. When you have so many containers about different toys for children and you have no more idea on how to manage, you have come to the right place. By making your own storage cabinets for your kids, everything seems so simple and neat. You will also be able to teach them to tidy up their toys after using. It is very practical for all of you to try at home. How to make it? Do I need to have a lot of experiences to make one? By clicking this link, you will find a way to make this toys storage and cabinets.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.