Make over your bedroom using next ideas and breath new atmosphere into your room. You spend average more than 5 hours every day in this area so why not make it special and refreshing. Good quality of sleeping is important and you can start get it by following at least one or two ideas in the next list. This is more than one simple bedroom decorating tricks that will make you “probably” fall in love by simphome.com
1. Put Artificial Candles in Your Bedroom
The first trick you can try is by putting artificial candles all around your bedroom. Not only they can make your little sanctum looks more beautiful but also romantic. You can choose candles made of real wax and they will give glowing effect all around your bedroom. Place the candles everywhere you like and don’t worry about the flame since they are very safe. The artificial candles are usually completed with auto timer. (via thepartyproject)
2. Hang Fairy Lights
Another trick to make your bedroom looks beautiful and romantic is by hanging fairy lights. Don’t think that the fairy lights only suit for teenagers. The effect given can make mature people fall in love too. Hang the fairy lights along the bedroom ceiling or behind the panels where you place curtains and then feel the twinkly atmosphere resulted by the lights. You can try fairy lights made of sophisticated wire copper to get stronger effect. (via decorapatio)
3. Comfortable Rugs
The next simple trick to make over your bedroom is by placing comfortable rugs. You can try to put high – pile wool rugs just next to your bed. This trick can give you comfortable feeling anytime you get up from your bed every morning and put down your feet. What a great idea to start your day! Either they are modern minimalist rugs or antique Persian ones, comfortable rugs are always the best choice for comfortable bedroom. (via decorathing)
4. Place Some Flowers
There is no better way to beautify a room and makes it looks romantic than placing some flowers inside it. This is the best way to bring life to your bedroom, moreover during winter months that usually brings the feeling of cold all around the room. Orchids, roses, lilies, and tulips are always the best choices. But if you prefer something simpler you can choose air plants, cacti, or other succulent plants to decorate your bedroom. (via bellevue)
5. Put an Essential Oil Diffuser to Create Scents
Nice scents always become something that should be there in a romantic bedroom. They function to give comfortable feeling anytime you enter the room. They help you to feel relax and reduce stress. It is one of the greatest ways to end the day. Essential oil diffuser made of lavender essence is mostly suggested for people to create romantic bedroom. It is aromatherapy tool to help you reduce anxiety and stress. (via organicdailypost)
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from March 2019 :
- 100+ ideas How to Transform your Small bedroom into a Calming Sanctuary. (With Some Videos)
- 10 Small Space Ideas to Maximize Small Bedroom.
- 10 Pantry Storage and Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Modern Kitchen Cabinet Ideas and Storage.
- 10 Modern Bathrooms and DIY Improvement Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 DIY Shoe Bench Project Ideas.
- 10 Small Laundry Room Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Cabinet Ideas for Small Bedroom.
- 10 Smart Closet Organization Ideas.
- 10 Clever and Cheap Indoor Garden Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Cabinet Makeover Ideas for Limited Kitchen.
- 10 Bedroom Organization DIY for People with Limited Floor Space.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.