There are some classic rustic wooden headboard ideas worth copying that can really improve the look and also atmosphere inside your bedroom. If you are into rustic theme, using the used, old, and worn items around the house will be your best option. By turning these unused wooden items to your bed headboard, not only you can save up money, you can also have the unique and personalized items – making your bedroom different from the others. Don’t you love it when you can have the only stuff in the world – making others envious of your belongings?
5. Asymmetrical Wooden Planks
If you have several unused wooden planks or boards, you can arrange them in a vertical order and turn them into your headboard. To create an even unique and edgy look, make sure that they don’t come in the same length. It will create an asymmetrical look that is definitely out of being ordinary! If you decide to have a paint job, make sure to use neutral and natural colors, so you won’t lose the rustic feel. Try it and see how it improves the bedroom. (via architectureartdesigns)
4. Beach Theme Cottage
On the contrary to the previous classic rustic wooden headboard ideas worth copying, this one has the wooden planks being arranged in the horizontal manner. For this one, you can choose between having the asymmetrical length or not. Even if not (meaning that the headboard has the same length), you can still achieve an appealing outcome. If you want to, add some lightings with wicker ball containers. You can also shape the wicker containers into other shapes, such as shells or stars. With simple acts, you can achieve unique beach theme atmosphere. (via beachblissliving)
3. Wooden Frame for Murphy Bed
Murphy bed is usually known as the foldable bed, where the bed has a hinge on one of the side, allowing it to be folded up. Also known as the wall bed, a Murphy bed can be useful when you have limited space in the bedroom. Just because you have this wall bed, it doesn’t mean that you can’t decorate it with any rustic theme. Why not creating a wooden frame around the bed’s frame? This kind of frame will improve the bed’s look when it is folded up or when you lay it out. You can also use quilted headboard on the inside area of the frame, which will be visible when you lay the bed out. Such interesting classic rustic wooden headboard ideas worth copying, eh? (via katie-oconnors)
2. Natural Patterns
Do you know that you can piece together the smaller wooden planks so you can make a bigger headboard with its own unique pattern and also color? This project may take extra effort and time because you need to piece the planks together. But as you can see from the picture, it is a worthy effort. (via sawdustgirl)
1. Barn Door
You can attach two barn doors together and create an appealing headboard. Simply attach them together, have a slight paint work, seal with the varnish, and voila! Your headboard is ready for use. Great classic rustic wooden headboard ideas worth copying, right? (via diyprojects)
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.