Rustic decor is favored because it blends well with both traditional and modern house designs. More on that later, now hold your breath for a while, pause 5 seconds later if you have to because you need your whole focus to read 5 Rustic decor ideas for small space by your one and only Simphome.com
1. Cart wheel or ship’s helm
Cart wheel or ship’s helm (steering wheel) is a rustic decorative element that can be applied to everything. You can mount an unused cart wheel or helm on the wall or design a circular window that looks like one. Smaller decorative elements, such as clock, mirror and table, can also adopt the shape of both objects. Cart wheel and ship’s helm have always been favorite rustic objects to be adopted by homeowners who wish to add a rustic atmosphere to their home. (via twitter and amazon)
2. Pallet table
Wood pallets are mostly discarded after use. You can reuse them to create rustic furniture at your home. Table is possibly the easiest furniture piece to make from pallet. You can disassemble the pallet and use the planks to make a new table or leave the pallet as it is and do some alterations to it to transform it into a fancy table. Wood pallet may look unsightly, but with some treatments, including sanding and varnishing, if needed, it will look attractive. (via upgradesigner)
3. Glass bottle vase
Rustic design is mostly about reusing what used to be garbage and transforming it into a functional and beautiful item. If you have some glass bottles scattered around, you can clean them and use them as flower vases. Attach them to a wood board using metal strap then mount the board on a wall. You can use board that is taken from wood pallet to enhance the rustic look of the vases. You can also hang the bottle using a plant hanger. (via colorsandcraft)
4. Ladder shelves
In a small room, shelves play an important role in reducing clutters. With more shelves, you will have more space to store your items. To make a rusty shelf in your room, mount an unused wooden ladder horizontally on the wall. You can put your books and other small items on it. If you prefer a hanging shelf, you can hang the ladder horizontally facing down using ropes or chains on the ceiling and put your kitchen utensils on it. (via designrulz)
5. Spool table
An old wooden spool for winding cable or rope can be reused as a table. Simply tumble down the spool so that it lies horizontally on floor and use its top as table and its inside as a rack for books and anything else. This multi-functional furniture piece will make your small room less cluttered although its size is relatively large. Don’t forget to sand the wood and varnish it to make it smoother and to prevent its wood splinters from hurting your hand. (via oresundscienceregion)
Recommended Lists for You:
When people underestimate the influence of those simple bedroom decorating tricks, well, they will lose the opportunity to improve the visual look of their bedroom. Believe it or not, bedroom should have been decorated not only to make the bedroom becomes something to be boasted off but also to make the bedroom becomes such a worth place to spend the rest of the night there. Bedroom will be bedroom but because of some special touches, the bedroom would stand out from the common things out there.
If people refer bedroom as the only place to sleep, then there must be something wrong with their bedroom. A bedroom should mean more than that. Most of people spend most of their time in their bedroom after working in the office. You need to make the ambiance to be more relaxing, heartwarming, pleasing, and also comforting at the same time. This isn’t too much for a bedroom to provide since it will always be its right to be so, is it? You need to know those small bedroom improvement tricks to have more ideas on decorating and upgrade your bedroom.
What do these improvement or decorating tricks consist of? These decorating tricks include the placement of some flowers at home, the addition of white candles or aromatherapy candle, and many more things to know. You will find all the answers you need by having the right source of information. Some other people have found their own way to decorate their bedroom and you should do the same thing as well. There won’t be no other time for you to skip this big chance. Think about starting it up now or never having the idea about it. You can decide now whether you will deal with the boring bedroom all the time or the functional and relaxing bedroom. When you choose the second, you can click the button below to get the complete information.100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas are those inspiring and amazing ideas that you need to have in order to have the complete transformation of a bathroom. Why bother doing the makeover? Yes, it is such a good question. It doesn’t matter how perfect and how flawless your bathroom will be, when someone has finished taking a shower, most of the area will be wet and it will be imperfect and flawed. Then those bathroom changing processes would end up in waste. In fact, when you have bigger space of bathroom and you want to make it looks a bit prettier than before, the idea of having your bathroom in makeover should be on your consideration list.
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas will surely give you different touch from your previous bathroom. When the top of your toilet has nothing on it, you can add some decorative pots that consist of flowers there. Although it does not have a lot of benefits to gain yet you will make these decorative pots with flowers as the center point of the bathroom for whoever comes to the bathroom. There are a lot of people who put decorative wall hangings in their bathroom too. It is aimed to give color and accent even to their bathroom.
Another decorative and simple in effortless way to do the bathroom makeover is by adding stairs. The presence of the stairs is to add beautiful value for the entire bathroom. This stairs can be used to hang the wire basket, the wet towel that you have just used, decorative wreath, and many more. You can even have your own decorative things, or shelves, or anything that pleases you. When you still need other information related to the cheap bathroom makeover, you can directly click this link for more information.
Our Recommended List Archived from December 2018 :
- 333 Small Kitchen ideas, Organization, and Kitchen Designs.
- Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, and Page 10.
- 100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area.
- Page 2, Page 3, and Page 4 .
- 45 Kitchen Remodel Ideas for People with Low-Budget Condition.
- 40 Bathroom Designs for across generations.
- 10 DIY Kitchen Cabinets Refacing Ideas.
- 10 Bathroom Remodel and Organizing Ideas Under $10k.
- 10 Bedroom Sets Idea for Small Space.
- 10 Bathroom Makeovers That Won’t Rob Your Fortune.
- 10 DIY Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 Creative DIY Kitchen Countertop Ideas.
- 10 Small Bathroom Ideas for Small Property Owner.
- 10 Brilliant DIY Kitchen Cabinet Ideas.
- 10 Cute and Affordable Bathroom Decor Ideas.
- Japanese Home Design to Apply in Your Modern House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.
Get New Updates From Your Own Inbox!