If you want to have a unique interior design, then the trick is everything must be calculated precisely. Wall decoration is an important aspect for a great interior design. But, Beyond that.
1. Tie Curtain with Ribbons
What are you using to hang the curtain? If you are using rings then you should take it off and use ribbon instead. The ribbons used are not the same with the ones to be put on your fan; it is thicker and more durable. Instead of using rings, you can insert one edge of the ribbon onto the curtain hole and tie it onto the bar so the ribbon can replace the rings. This is a great idea not only to improve your interior but it is also to prevent the rings from getting rusty in the first place. (via indulgy & buzzfeed)
2. Removable Paper to Arrange Wall Decors
If you want a great interior design, then the trick is that everything must be calculated precisely. Wall decoration is an important aspect for a great interior design. To do a calculation on the placement of the wall décor, you can use removable paper that won’t ruin your paintjob. Cut the paper to any shape you want, make sure the shape is based on the wall decoration you want to put on. You can use these removable papers to help arranging the pattern of the decoration so it can be placed nicely and tidily. . (via oddstuffmagazine)
3. Hide Router with Book Cover
For any interior design, an addition of things that may ruin the design should be got rid. For example, you have rustic interior design for your living room with less electronics. Well, TV is fine because it gives classy look to your rustic accent. But how about a WI-FI router? That thing is surely annoying to look at. Therefore, there is a simple trick you can do to solve this problem. First of all, cut the hardcover of a book then simply insert the router into a cut-out book cover. You might want to put something on top of the book to cover the antenna. (via evdekorasyonx)
4. Garden Stones for Backsplash
The key of a unique trick for interior design is creativity. You can make anything if you have it. In this case, if you feel bored or unsettled with your backsplash in your kitchen you can always replace it with a set of garden stone backsplash. So how do you make it? You just need to glue the stones together with hot glue on gauze and make sure it is shaped like tiles. Make some until they are enough then place them altogether on the old backsplash to cover it. This way, it is cheap and easy to replace your backsplash. (via homecid)
Chalk-door is a design trick to make the door more useful. The door is still a normal door but there is an addition of a chalkboard like decoration not only to improve the interior design to be more unique, it can also be a reminder for your groceries. To make the chalkboard, you don’t have to buy the real one; simply use plywood and cut it into your designated size. Then, prime it with magnetic primer. When it’s dried, the wood is a chalkboard already. Finally, install the chalkboard onto the door and it is ready to be used. (via homebnc)
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from March 2019 :
- 100+ ideas How to Transform your Small bedroom into a Calming Sanctuary. (With Some Videos)
- 10 Small Space Ideas to Maximize Small Bedroom.
- 10 Pantry Storage and Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Modern Kitchen Cabinet Ideas and Storage.
- 10 Modern Bathrooms and DIY Improvement Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 DIY Shoe Bench Project Ideas.
- 10 Small Laundry Room Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Cabinet Ideas for Small Bedroom.
- 10 Smart Closet Organization Ideas.
- 10 Clever and Cheap Indoor Garden Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Cabinet Makeover Ideas for Limited Kitchen.
- 10 Bedroom Organization DIY for People with Limited Floor Space.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.