If you want to have a unique interior design, then the trick is everything must be calculated precisely. Wall decoration is an important aspect for a great interior design. But, Beyond that.
1. Tie Curtain with Ribbons
What are you using to hang the curtain? If you are using rings then you should take it off and use ribbon instead. The ribbons used are not the same with the ones to be put on your fan; it is thicker and more durable. Instead of using rings, you can insert one edge of the ribbon onto the curtain hole and tie it onto the bar so the ribbon can replace the rings. This is a great idea not only to improve your interior but it is also to prevent the rings from getting rusty in the first place. (via indulgy & buzzfeed)
2. Removable Paper to Arrange Wall Decors
If you want a great interior design, then the trick is that everything must be calculated precisely. Wall decoration is an important aspect for a great interior design. To do a calculation on the placement of the wall décor, you can use removable paper that won’t ruin your paintjob. Cut the paper to any shape you want, make sure the shape is based on the wall decoration you want to put on. You can use these removable papers to help arranging the pattern of the decoration so it can be placed nicely and tidily. . (via oddstuffmagazine)
3. Hide Router with Book Cover
For any interior design, an addition of things that may ruin the design should be got rid. For example, you have rustic interior design for your living room with less electronics. Well, TV is fine because it gives classy look to your rustic accent. But how about a WI-FI router? That thing is surely annoying to look at. Therefore, there is a simple trick you can do to solve this problem. First of all, cut the hardcover of a book then simply insert the router into a cut-out book cover. You might want to put something on top of the book to cover the antenna. (via evdekorasyonx)
4. Garden Stones for Backsplash
The key of a unique trick for interior design is creativity. You can make anything if you have it. In this case, if you feel bored or unsettled with your backsplash in your kitchen you can always replace it with a set of garden stone backsplash. So how do you make it? You just need to glue the stones together with hot glue on gauze and make sure it is shaped like tiles. Make some until they are enough then place them altogether on the old backsplash to cover it. This way, it is cheap and easy to replace your backsplash. (via homecid)
Chalk-door is a design trick to make the door more useful. The door is still a normal door but there is an addition of a chalkboard like decoration not only to improve the interior design to be more unique, it can also be a reminder for your groceries. To make the chalkboard, you don’t have to buy the real one; simply use plywood and cut it into your designated size. Then, prime it with magnetic primer. When it’s dried, the wood is a chalkboard already. Finally, install the chalkboard onto the door and it is ready to be used. (via homebnc)
Recommended Lists for You:
When you notice that the state of your house is nearly in chaos, making these DIY organization ideas will give you a lot of dollars worth new things at home. As space does matter for most of people, it seems to be a good and nice idea to organize your tiny and miniature stuffs in the right container and places. Most stationery is available in small size. It may help you get the answer on why you keep on missing your tiny yet important things when you want to do something related to paperwork and projects. For examples, you need to have a specific place for the paper clips, double tape, bookmarks, or else.
Indeed, when these tiny things got lost, you can still buy the new ones since it is quite affordable to have the newer ones instead of looking for the missing things. However when you keep on doing this kind of thing, you will hoard your house with these irrelevant things over and over again. Thus, you need to get to know these DIY organization ideas. It will give you another exciting experience you never had before.
When you have so many blankets since each of your family members can’t sleep without having their thick blanket with them, you can make your own DIY blanket ladder. You will be taught on how to make your own DIY blanket ladder. You will need the driftwood as the main material of this blanket ladder. After cutting some parts of the wood in the shape that you wish you would like better, you can start to paint this wood. Then you can choose whether you want to have three layers of four layers or how many layers based on your own preferences. If you wish to know the complete instruction, you can click this link in case you want to make your own blanket ladder.
Hacks for small space are highly needed by those people who have small space. As small space makes the vibe and ambiance of the house become suffocating and uncomfortable, you need to trick it by getting to know the hacks which can help you make the visual looks bigger and wider. No, it isn’t only about adding mirror to add the visual length of the space that you have. it is more about the hacks of the furniture or house utensils which can be double in the usage that people might not be aware of it.
One of the biggest problem occurred when having small space is the limited access of the people in dealing with the pantry. As pantry should have provided all kinds of food, tins, drinks, ingredients for cooking or baking, then it supposed to be the place where space isn’t the biggest matter. In contrast, you can’t change the size of the pantry when there is no more space left for it. However, these hacks for small space will guide you to have better way of living.
You will be taught on how to double the space for your pantry with tons of food and tins and everything around. When you have limited space for doing all of your laundry, you can transform it into a neat and totally well arranged pantry to stock up all of your food during the winter. This is really a good deal for whoever lacks the space for their pantry and ends up in their biggest disappointment. Thus, you can at least make your home to be a better place rather than reducing the food stock in your house for the upcoming winter. These organization hacks for small space would work up perfectly and completely for all of you. Check this link for more information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Have you ever imagined of organizing ideas using binder clips? Most people think that binder clips are only used for binders or papers. These binder clips will be used by the people especially students or college students to hold thick papers. For your information, binder clips are the new innovation for the people when it is related to the home improvement. Will these binder clips be used for taking care of the scattered papers every here and there? Nope. These binder clips can be placed everywhere based on the purpose it will be used for.
Organizing ideas using binder clips hasn’t been noticed by those packs of people since they haven’t heard or read about this article before. They might still use the old version organizing style such as using shelves which add another space at home to be taken up. Think about this. You have so many different chargers from your iPhone, iPad, and also Android which all have different chargers and cables. When all these cables are scattered in the table while you are working, what will happen? Those cables will tangle one another and it is quite annoying to tie them off. Besides, it takes time too.
Thus, the presence of these binder clips can be used to make these tables neat. You can just connect the edge of the charger into the binder clips and they will stay there for the rest of their time until you want to use them. This cheap and effortless way should have been tried at home though. Another idea is that you can use this as the roller of the earphones. As earphones have two different earpieces, you need to make sure that they won’t tangle altogether. It is because when they do, you will spend more time untangling it. You can find another 20 creative organizing ideas using binder clips by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.