A lot of people now using modern home design plans since it can be used for any kind of location and easier to be built. And since it is mostly mixed with contemporary style, it will always follow the current trend so you would not find it outdated. If you need some help to design your own home plans, here we have some guide that you can use. Make your house to accommodate all of your need, organize everything and make it to be the house you always dreamed of. Understand this guide and make your own design according to your land plot and personal needs.
Modern home design plans ideas to create perfect style
1. Open floor
The number one modern home design plans concept is making an open floor plan. This means you need to put everything in one big room. That might sound difficult, but actually this what makes modern plans quite easy to design. You only need to think of the area you want to have inside your house, then put everything next to each other in one room without any separator. Make a list for the needed area then draw the layout of each area until you satisfy with the result. In the building process, you might only need to make one open floor room then install the fixture accordingly. (via clarum)
2. Glass wall
Because of the open concept, you should not give too many limitations to your house and that includes the walls. To make the wall seems limitless you can try to use glass wall, especially for wall connected to the exterior area. This will make your indoor and outdoor area unite thus making your house feels bigger. The modern home design plans idea is to make big windows without any frame or walls around it. You can also directly make the glass wall that can be opened anytime. (via home-designing)
3. Separated flooring function
Since you need to keep the area in your house in one big room, try to separate the flooring function. This is suitable if you want to build a house with more than one floor. The main floor can be function as a floor for main activity area such as living room, dining room and kitchen, that way you can keep them in one big floor without any walls. The upstairs floor can be function for more private activity so you can build everyone bedroom in this floor. Of course you can separate the rooms accordingly. However if you want to build small modern home design plans with only one floor, you can still put the bedroom on the side of the house, while the activity area is united in one big area in the middle of the house. (via dezeen)
4. Sleek design
For the modern home design plans exterior you need to make sure that the design is sleek. Use mostly straight line and avoid unnecessary curve that will make the design appears cluttered and not modern. If you need to have trims, you also need to make sure that the trim used also has sleek appearance. This will make your exterior look simple but still luxurious and modern. Concrete and steel materials are very suitable for your house, so you can use it all over the exterior. (via home-designing)
Roof also important for your modern home design plans appearance since this type of house has specific roofline to follow. Two ways that you can design your roofline is by making it flat or you can try to have shed roofline. This kind of roofline will keep the sleek look of your house and usually the roof will not have tiles to keep the straight line concept. Roof line has some curve that you want to avoid having in your modern style house. (via bedroomfurniture)
Tips in building modern house of your dream
When you want to use modern style house, you need to keep them bright especially if you only build small size house. One way that you can do is by using bright color for both interior and exterior. This is also the reason why they use glass wall in modern house and the windows are big without frames to allow as much as natural lights inside your house. Make sure there is enough lighting to light the entire house especially since it has open concept with big area.
When you make modern home design plans layout make sure you have everything you need from living room, dining room, kitchen bathroom and bedroom. The number of bedroom should be able to accommodate all people living in the house. You can try to use shared bathroom for all bedroom to add more space to the other room. Do not waste any space and make sure the size is enough so you would not feel the house is too crowded.
Recommended Lists for You:
When people underestimate the influence of those simple bedroom decorating tricks, well, they will lose the opportunity to improve the visual look of their bedroom. Believe it or not, bedroom should have been decorated not only to make the bedroom becomes something to be boasted off but also to make the bedroom becomes such a worth place to spend the rest of the night there. Bedroom will be bedroom but because of some special touches, the bedroom would stand out from the common things out there.
If people refer bedroom as the only place to sleep, then there must be something wrong with their bedroom. A bedroom should mean more than that. Most of people spend most of their time in their bedroom after working in the office. You need to make the ambiance to be more relaxing, heartwarming, pleasing, and also comforting at the same time. This isn’t too much for a bedroom to provide since it will always be its right to be so, is it? You need to know those small bedroom improvement tricks to have more ideas on decorating and upgrade your bedroom.
What do these improvement or decorating tricks consist of? These decorating tricks include the placement of some flowers at home, the addition of white candles or aromatherapy candle, and many more things to know. You will find all the answers you need by having the right source of information. Some other people have found their own way to decorate their bedroom and you should do the same thing as well. There won’t be no other time for you to skip this big chance. Think about starting it up now or never having the idea about it. You can decide now whether you will deal with the boring bedroom all the time or the functional and relaxing bedroom. When you choose the second, you can click the button below to get the complete information.100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas are those inspiring and amazing ideas that you need to have in order to have the complete transformation of a bathroom. Why bother doing the makeover? Yes, it is such a good question. It doesn’t matter how perfect and how flawless your bathroom will be, when someone has finished taking a shower, most of the area will be wet and it will be imperfect and flawed. Then those bathroom changing processes would end up in waste. In fact, when you have bigger space of bathroom and you want to make it looks a bit prettier than before, the idea of having your bathroom in makeover should be on your consideration list.
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas will surely give you different touch from your previous bathroom. When the top of your toilet has nothing on it, you can add some decorative pots that consist of flowers there. Although it does not have a lot of benefits to gain yet you will make these decorative pots with flowers as the center point of the bathroom for whoever comes to the bathroom. There are a lot of people who put decorative wall hangings in their bathroom too. It is aimed to give color and accent even to their bathroom.
Another decorative and simple in effortless way to do the bathroom makeover is by adding stairs. The presence of the stairs is to add beautiful value for the entire bathroom. This stairs can be used to hang the wire basket, the wet towel that you have just used, decorative wreath, and many more. You can even have your own decorative things, or shelves, or anything that pleases you. When you still need other information related to the cheap bathroom makeover, you can directly click this link for more information.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.