A lot of people now using modern home design plans since it can be used for any kind of location and easier to be built. And since it is mostly mixed with contemporary style, it will always follow the current trend so you would not find it outdated. If you need some help to design your own home plans, here we have some guide that you can use. Make your house to accommodate all of your need, organize everything and make it to be the house you always dreamed of. Understand this guide and make your own design according to your land plot and personal needs.
Modern home design plans ideas to create perfect style
1. Open floor
The number one modern home design plans concept is making an open floor plan. This means you need to put everything in one big room. That might sound difficult, but actually this what makes modern plans quite easy to design. You only need to think of the area you want to have inside your house, then put everything next to each other in one room without any separator. Make a list for the needed area then draw the layout of each area until you satisfy with the result. In the building process, you might only need to make one open floor room then install the fixture accordingly. (via clarum)
2. Glass wall
Because of the open concept, you should not give too many limitations to your house and that includes the walls. To make the wall seems limitless you can try to use glass wall, especially for wall connected to the exterior area. This will make your indoor and outdoor area unite thus making your house feels bigger. The modern home design plans idea is to make big windows without any frame or walls around it. You can also directly make the glass wall that can be opened anytime. (via home-designing)
3. Separated flooring function
Since you need to keep the area in your house in one big room, try to separate the flooring function. This is suitable if you want to build a house with more than one floor. The main floor can be function as a floor for main activity area such as living room, dining room and kitchen, that way you can keep them in one big floor without any walls. The upstairs floor can be function for more private activity so you can build everyone bedroom in this floor. Of course you can separate the rooms accordingly. However if you want to build small modern home design plans with only one floor, you can still put the bedroom on the side of the house, while the activity area is united in one big area in the middle of the house. (via dezeen)
4. Sleek design
For the modern home design plans exterior you need to make sure that the design is sleek. Use mostly straight line and avoid unnecessary curve that will make the design appears cluttered and not modern. If you need to have trims, you also need to make sure that the trim used also has sleek appearance. This will make your exterior look simple but still luxurious and modern. Concrete and steel materials are very suitable for your house, so you can use it all over the exterior. (via home-designing)
Roof also important for your modern home design plans appearance since this type of house has specific roofline to follow. Two ways that you can design your roofline is by making it flat or you can try to have shed roofline. This kind of roofline will keep the sleek look of your house and usually the roof will not have tiles to keep the straight line concept. Roof line has some curve that you want to avoid having in your modern style house. (via bedroomfurniture)
Tips in building modern house of your dream
When you want to use modern style house, you need to keep them bright especially if you only build small size house. One way that you can do is by using bright color for both interior and exterior. This is also the reason why they use glass wall in modern house and the windows are big without frames to allow as much as natural lights inside your house. Make sure there is enough lighting to light the entire house especially since it has open concept with big area.
When you make modern home design plans layout make sure you have everything you need from living room, dining room, kitchen bathroom and bedroom. The number of bedroom should be able to accommodate all people living in the house. You can try to use shared bathroom for all bedroom to add more space to the other room. Do not waste any space and make sure the size is enough so you would not feel the house is too crowded.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having small bathroom and also bedroom needn’t no worries since there are some space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom you can use! When others are busily thinking on how to expand the size of those rooms, you can simply make yourself busy in beautifying the house in “almost” no time and no cost. The point of these 10 creative ideas is to make sure that small size can still have loads of meaning. They can still have bedroom and also bathroom that are clean, neat, and also tidy.
Here I am going to leak some of those space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom for all of you. When you need more space to hang your jacket and coat but there is no, the room can turn to be a whole mess. Thus, you need specific place to hang it. What you will need is not going to be much since it takes most of those essential things you have already had at home. When you need places to hang jackets, you can create your own DIY organizer by using some hangers. It needs no cost and no time to make it done.
Piles of books can also turn your bedroom into a mess when you aren’t capable of making it neater. You need to do something to make your own bookshelf. Although you might not a handyman or craftsman, you can still do it on your own way and style. What you will need is only a pallet and you need to prepare nails, saw, and also hammer. This is the easiest and the most effective way to create bookshelf based on the size that you need. Keep on reading if you want to know eight other inspiring ideas about space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom you have never expected to exist! Click here/hyperlink to get more information!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Small bedroom decorating ideas are a list of those inspiring ideas related to how to decorate a small bedroom that you have in a nice and pleasing way. Having limited space of the bedroom doesn’t always guarantee that you will have cramped and also uncomfortable. It doesn’t always go the same way though. In fact, half of the total population who have limited space can still enjoy it and even they can find comfort from what they have. What people need to keep in mind is that efficiency is the key of everything. Whatever you are going to do can be solved when you pay attention about the efficiency.
Apparently, there are some ways that people can do in order to transform the whole bedroom into a cozy and comfortable place. When you have changed the entire look of your bedroom, you can compare the before and after process and which one you like better. Here is the complete guide about the 10 methods of how to decorate your small bedroom to be more appealing and also more attractive. What do these small bedroom decorating ideas provide? Of course you will be able to store those tiny stuffs that you have. There is one way that you can do to overcome this. It is by making corner shelves.
Corner shelves can be installed in your small bedroom since it can manage to hold some books, flower pots, photo framers, toys figurines, miniatures items, and many more. You can even make it by yourself based on the size that you would like to have, the color, the material, and even the place that you wish you could hang it in. Most of the time, people put too much attention on how to buy expensive things to improve the value of their bedroom, in fact something beautiful doesn’t have to be expensive as long as you know what to do. Thus, for more information you can click this link for the complete methods in decorating include shabby.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.