A lot of people now using modern home design plans since it can be used for any kind of location and easier to be built. And since it is mostly mixed with contemporary style, it will always follow the current trend so you would not find it outdated. If you need some help to design your own home plans, here we have some guide that you can use. Make your house to accommodate all of your need, organize everything and make it to be the house you always dreamed of. Understand this guide and make your own design according to your land plot and personal needs.
Modern home design plans ideas to create perfect style
1. Open floor
The number one modern home design plans concept is making an open floor plan. This means you need to put everything in one big room. That might sound difficult, but actually this what makes modern plans quite easy to design. You only need to think of the area you want to have inside your house, then put everything next to each other in one room without any separator. Make a list for the needed area then draw the layout of each area until you satisfy with the result. In the building process, you might only need to make one open floor room then install the fixture accordingly. (via clarum)
2. Glass wall
Because of the open concept, you should not give too many limitations to your house and that includes the walls. To make the wall seems limitless you can try to use glass wall, especially for wall connected to the exterior area. This will make your indoor and outdoor area unite thus making your house feels bigger. The modern home design plans idea is to make big windows without any frame or walls around it. You can also directly make the glass wall that can be opened anytime. (via home-designing)
3. Separated flooring function
Since you need to keep the area in your house in one big room, try to separate the flooring function. This is suitable if you want to build a house with more than one floor. The main floor can be function as a floor for main activity area such as living room, dining room and kitchen, that way you can keep them in one big floor without any walls. The upstairs floor can be function for more private activity so you can build everyone bedroom in this floor. Of course you can separate the rooms accordingly. However if you want to build small modern home design plans with only one floor, you can still put the bedroom on the side of the house, while the activity area is united in one big area in the middle of the house. (via dezeen)
4. Sleek design
For the modern home design plans exterior you need to make sure that the design is sleek. Use mostly straight line and avoid unnecessary curve that will make the design appears cluttered and not modern. If you need to have trims, you also need to make sure that the trim used also has sleek appearance. This will make your exterior look simple but still luxurious and modern. Concrete and steel materials are very suitable for your house, so you can use it all over the exterior. (via home-designing)
Roof also important for your modern home design plans appearance since this type of house has specific roofline to follow. Two ways that you can design your roofline is by making it flat or you can try to have shed roofline. This kind of roofline will keep the sleek look of your house and usually the roof will not have tiles to keep the straight line concept. Roof line has some curve that you want to avoid having in your modern style house. (via bedroomfurniture)
Tips in building modern house of your dream
When you want to use modern style house, you need to keep them bright especially if you only build small size house. One way that you can do is by using bright color for both interior and exterior. This is also the reason why they use glass wall in modern house and the windows are big without frames to allow as much as natural lights inside your house. Make sure there is enough lighting to light the entire house especially since it has open concept with big area.
When you make modern home design plans layout make sure you have everything you need from living room, dining room, kitchen bathroom and bedroom. The number of bedroom should be able to accommodate all people living in the house. You can try to use shared bathroom for all bedroom to add more space to the other room. Do not waste any space and make sure the size is enough so you would not feel the house is too crowded.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.