Decorating a bedroom is perhaps not a difficult thing. However, there are some mistakes you should avoid since it can even make the room more horrible. What are they? Let’s find out.
1. Bright Color Application
Let’s say your favorite color is red or orange, it doesn’t mean you must apply it on the entire room. Why? Such colors are too bright and striking. Wrong application makes it a big mistake you have ever experienced. The room can look cramped, stuffy, and uncomfortable as well. It is better anyway to use neutral colors like white, grey, or beige to dominate the bedroom. Then, the orange or red is used only as the accents or details on some parts. (via tumblr)
2. Place Many Big Items
Sure, you must need items and furniture like bed, table, cupboard, and more inside. However, it is a big no if the room itself is so narrow. The most important point in bedroom arrangement is remaining the space to let you breathe more easily. Particularly for small bedroom, make sure that those items are not so big. You should choose a single bed than the king sized mainly if you live inside alone. Small or medium-sized furniture is basically enough to be used inside the bedroom. (via domino)
3. Too Many Accessories
It is like a habit for all of us to buy home decoration and accessories while visiting certain places. Those accessories are beautiful for sure to decorate the bedroom. However, they are not if you place them a lot. It can just make your bedroom look stuffy and not comfortable. Even if you have numerous collections of accessories, you have to place them all in turns not at once. A good thing about this method is that you can change them with the others if you have found them boring. (via instagram)
4. Too Many Big Mirrors
Mirror is a good trick to make a room look large and spacious. It is even recommended to place a big mirror on a certain side to manage the lighting as well. However, it is a disaster if then you decide to place more than one mirror on more than one side. The reflection somehow makes the viewers puzzled. Yes, it makes the room much larger for sure but there will be some other problems like too bright lighting and room’s situation which is less comfortable. (via e-interjeras)
5. Too Many Separations
Ideally, a bedroom should be separated into two areas only. This idea is also better if the room originally is large and spacious enough. Of course, too many separations are not necessary since it makes the room look narrow and small. Particularly for small bedroom, it is better if there is no any separation at all. Shelf or cupboard that is functioned to separate the area is better to be placed on the edge to give more spacious effects. (via apartmenttherapy)
Recommended Lists for You:
As upgrading the furniture has been something essential to be done in life, the inspiring IKEA furniture upgrade ideas might be needed in order to save up more money with the same type of product, color, or even materials. As nobody denies the charm of all IKEA products that look so eye catching, people are trying their best to find the hacks or IKEA products or the upgrade ideas so that at least they can have the same or similar products they wish to have. Frankly speaking, do you know that some of IKEA products should have been upgraded so that it would last long and bring elegance for your home?
The term of IKEA furniture upgrade means that you won’t change all parts of the furniture. The changes would be partial or only a few parts of the furniture. For example when you have a sofa you bought from IKEA with its standard legs then you can upgrade it into the stylish and fashionable legs. Another example that you can look into is that you can add legs into some shelving units. This is the easiest and the fastest way to show off about your upgrades. When most of the shelving units sold by IKEA has no specific legs, by adding legs would make this shelving stands out and becomes your center of attention.
There would be another 35 IKEA furniture upgrade ideas that you can search all over the article with its detail ideas to rely on. You can get all those inspiring ideas you have never heard or read before. It has been guaranteed that you will never end up in your biggest disappointment when you have come this far. Let’s get everything straight and useful at the same time. Go and click this link to read the complete information.
30 Sweet IKEA Table Hacks
IKEA has been the biggest source for the people to look for some ideas and one of them is the IKEA table hacks. As table is one of the mostly used by the people to do activity, to beautify a house, to prepare food, and to do everything at home, people want to make some tables which do not only have a lot of benefits but also have good looks too. Although doing the Do-It-Yourself is not as easy as buying one. You will need a lot of things to prepare and it is not something that someone who is not a handyman can do.
IKEA table hacks grant all of those wishes that people have when they want to have their ideal table at home. They don’t want to have that common look of their tables since it won’t be attractive and also interesting to look. Are you looking for the standard one, the modern one, the fashionable one, the stylish one, or the industrial look? These table hacks have everything that meets your requirements to be the ideal table.
IKEA always brings something unique and it gives specific taste to the place it belongs to. Even when you want to give your mom an IVAR cupboard makeover with flowers, it is possible too! Your mom would be totally delighted since this cupboard will make your existing cupboard looks much more appealing. You will have your cupboard painted and decorated in flowers that don’t really look like artificial. You are able to make your own nightstand and kitchen island too. This won’t be something that you will regret but you will when you miss this good chance of yours. Where else can you get these IKEA table hacks which aren’t that hard to make? Click here to read more information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
What would you feel when you get a lot of information about the IKEA chair hacks? Will you feel excited and glad because you are going to improve the value of your house after getting to know these hacks? Having wooden chairs will never hurt anyone but having much better chair will bring you satisfaction and also pleasure that you might have sought everywhere. You will have no more boring chairs as you will give different touch to every single piece into all of your chairs at home.
Just let me know what kind of chair that belongs to your favorite and ideal chair. When you want to have the monochrome kind of chair, these IKEA chair hacks would be the source you really need to know. You will get to see a wide range of unique and modern chairs that will enlighten your living room and those other rooms that are added with these chairs. Let say like the marble IKEA chair that makes the room look cozier and much friendlier than before, you can apparently make your own version at home by following these hacks.
Seriously, you will never end up regretting after coming here. We will excitedly share this good news to all of you to make your house value gets improved too. Even when you want to make your own version of sling chair or lazy chair, you can even make it on your own and choose your own fabric to make this kind of chair. Although you might be unfamiliar in doing this kind of craftsmanship, you will end up having one at the end. Another chair that you can find out from those 28 ideas is bedside chair. This kind of chair might have plain look since it is made up of wood and it looks totally similar to those chairs you use at school. No wonder, you can simply click this link to find out more inspirations.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.