When it comes on minimalist home design the number one characteristic is the ‘less is more’ motto. You can also see it on the style that the design tends to use simple things but still appears beautiful to see. If you like this kind of style, then you can try to use minimalist theme to decorate your house. Of course you need to be careful to keep everything minimum to create minimalist theme that still stylish and useful. For you who need some ideas to be used in your house design, here are some inspirations that you can try to follow.
Minimalist home design ideas for simple and functional house
For the minimalist home design colors, you will be able to use basic and neutral color for all walls in the house. Neutral colors that you can use are white with black combination which already becomes a signature color of this theme. You can also use basic color such as natural colors and metal colors. Mix and match your furniture and other decoration item that has those natural and metal colors. These color combination will make the minimalist design feels warmer even though most people think that minimalist theme is cold because it is too simple. (via allopportunities and deplain)
Simplicity should be applied in every area of your design, especially on the minimalist home design lines. The lines on your design should be clean, try to have as minimum curve as possible or even no curve at all. This should be applied on the exterior lines, interior lines as well as furniture lines even when something have to had a specific shape, it should have clean lines such as rectangular. With clean lines all of your design will feel pleasing to look by keeping this simple signature of minimalist theme. (via ujecdent and puppysphotos)
If you think those ideas are too simple for your taste, we will know talk about the minimalist home design arts. For the arts you can use any kinds of colors and style since this art should be the point of interest in your house. This is an aspect of minimalist theme that you can be free at, even though you might want to keep them in high art aspect. If you need to frame the art, you will still need to use frame with natural color and simple lines to still put the minimalist characteristic in the arts you use. (via benishop and petyourlife)
4. Open layout
To keep everything minimal, you need to be able to see everything easily. This also means no barrier in the house including room separator. Try to create open layout in your house to keep everything in one room. Of course if you need some privacy you can have your own private room, but the other common room should be open. This will make the family interact easier since everything is done in the same room no matter what you do. That might be one of the reasons why people love to use minimalist home design for their house. (via thebeyerfoundation and opensportproject)
Every house need some greenery in their interior to make you feel relax. Some even love to have flowers but if you truly want to keep the minimalist theme then you might want to consider other plant type. The minimalist home design plants that you can use are succulents and cactus since they are more suitable for the minimalist theme. Moreover they are easy to maintain and does not need a lot of waters which make it suitable for indoor plants and busy lifestyle that you have. Put them in beautiful minimalist pot to accessorize your interior. (via thebabyscales and fennsheetal)
Tips in creating minimalist house for living space
For you who want to use minimalist theme, then you should be able to organize everything perfectly. Invest in a storage system that could give you extra space to store all items and organize it for easy usage and find. Try not to use a lot of useless items, if possible try to use item with multiple usage such as multipurpose furniture. This will greatly save the space use and make your life easier by using functional items. Make sure that the rooms are always clean since it is another signature of minimalist theme and a lifestyle that you should have.
Those ideas are also be the reason why minimalist home design is suitable for small house. This theme will be able to save more space in the small house and use available space as efficient as possible. Lighting is also important part of minimalist design that you should pay attention to. Try to have every room lights up perfectly and do not forget that you can use artistic fixture as a form or art that you can use to decorate the house. If you love technology then minimalist theme is perfect for you since appliance has suitable style that match with minimalist style.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having small bathroom and also bedroom needn’t no worries since there are some space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom you can use! When others are busily thinking on how to expand the size of those rooms, you can simply make yourself busy in beautifying the house in “almost” no time and no cost. The point of these 10 creative ideas is to make sure that small size can still have loads of meaning. They can still have bedroom and also bathroom that are clean, neat, and also tidy.
Here I am going to leak some of those space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom for all of you. When you need more space to hang your jacket and coat but there is no, the room can turn to be a whole mess. Thus, you need specific place to hang it. What you will need is not going to be much since it takes most of those essential things you have already had at home. When you need places to hang jackets, you can create your own DIY organizer by using some hangers. It needs no cost and no time to make it done.
Piles of books can also turn your bedroom into a mess when you aren’t capable of making it neater. You need to do something to make your own bookshelf. Although you might not a handyman or craftsman, you can still do it on your own way and style. What you will need is only a pallet and you need to prepare nails, saw, and also hammer. This is the easiest and the most effective way to create bookshelf based on the size that you need. Keep on reading if you want to know eight other inspiring ideas about space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom you have never expected to exist! Click here/hyperlink to get more information!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Small bedroom decorating ideas are a list of those inspiring ideas related to how to decorate a small bedroom that you have in a nice and pleasing way. Having limited space of the bedroom doesn’t always guarantee that you will have cramped and also uncomfortable. It doesn’t always go the same way though. In fact, half of the total population who have limited space can still enjoy it and even they can find comfort from what they have. What people need to keep in mind is that efficiency is the key of everything. Whatever you are going to do can be solved when you pay attention about the efficiency.
Apparently, there are some ways that people can do in order to transform the whole bedroom into a cozy and comfortable place. When you have changed the entire look of your bedroom, you can compare the before and after process and which one you like better. Here is the complete guide about the 10 methods of how to decorate your small bedroom to be more appealing and also more attractive. What do these small bedroom decorating ideas provide? Of course you will be able to store those tiny stuffs that you have. There is one way that you can do to overcome this. It is by making corner shelves.
Corner shelves can be installed in your small bedroom since it can manage to hold some books, flower pots, photo framers, toys figurines, miniatures items, and many more. You can even make it by yourself based on the size that you would like to have, the color, the material, and even the place that you wish you could hang it in. Most of the time, people put too much attention on how to buy expensive things to improve the value of their bedroom, in fact something beautiful doesn’t have to be expensive as long as you know what to do. Thus, for more information you can click this link for the complete methods in decorating include shabby.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.