When it comes on minimalist home design the number one characteristic is the ‘less is more’ motto. You can also see it on the style that the design tends to use simple things but still appears beautiful to see. If you like this kind of style, then you can try to use minimalist theme to decorate your house. Of course you need to be careful to keep everything minimum to create minimalist theme that still stylish and useful. For you who need some ideas to be used in your house design, here are some inspirations that you can try to follow.
Minimalist home design ideas for simple and functional house
For the minimalist home design colors, you will be able to use basic and neutral color for all walls in the house. Neutral colors that you can use are white with black combination which already becomes a signature color of this theme. You can also use basic color such as natural colors and metal colors. Mix and match your furniture and other decoration item that has those natural and metal colors. These color combination will make the minimalist design feels warmer even though most people think that minimalist theme is cold because it is too simple. (via allopportunities and deplain)
Simplicity should be applied in every area of your design, especially on the minimalist home design lines. The lines on your design should be clean, try to have as minimum curve as possible or even no curve at all. This should be applied on the exterior lines, interior lines as well as furniture lines even when something have to had a specific shape, it should have clean lines such as rectangular. With clean lines all of your design will feel pleasing to look by keeping this simple signature of minimalist theme. (via ujecdent and puppysphotos)
If you think those ideas are too simple for your taste, we will know talk about the minimalist home design arts. For the arts you can use any kinds of colors and style since this art should be the point of interest in your house. This is an aspect of minimalist theme that you can be free at, even though you might want to keep them in high art aspect. If you need to frame the art, you will still need to use frame with natural color and simple lines to still put the minimalist characteristic in the arts you use. (via benishop and petyourlife)
4. Open layout
To keep everything minimal, you need to be able to see everything easily. This also means no barrier in the house including room separator. Try to create open layout in your house to keep everything in one room. Of course if you need some privacy you can have your own private room, but the other common room should be open. This will make the family interact easier since everything is done in the same room no matter what you do. That might be one of the reasons why people love to use minimalist home design for their house. (via thebeyerfoundation and opensportproject)
Every house need some greenery in their interior to make you feel relax. Some even love to have flowers but if you truly want to keep the minimalist theme then you might want to consider other plant type. The minimalist home design plants that you can use are succulents and cactus since they are more suitable for the minimalist theme. Moreover they are easy to maintain and does not need a lot of waters which make it suitable for indoor plants and busy lifestyle that you have. Put them in beautiful minimalist pot to accessorize your interior. (via thebabyscales and fennsheetal)
Tips in creating minimalist house for living space
For you who want to use minimalist theme, then you should be able to organize everything perfectly. Invest in a storage system that could give you extra space to store all items and organize it for easy usage and find. Try not to use a lot of useless items, if possible try to use item with multiple usage such as multipurpose furniture. This will greatly save the space use and make your life easier by using functional items. Make sure that the rooms are always clean since it is another signature of minimalist theme and a lifestyle that you should have.
Those ideas are also be the reason why minimalist home design is suitable for small house. This theme will be able to save more space in the small house and use available space as efficient as possible. Lighting is also important part of minimalist design that you should pay attention to. Try to have every room lights up perfectly and do not forget that you can use artistic fixture as a form or art that you can use to decorate the house. If you love technology then minimalist theme is perfect for you since appliance has suitable style that match with minimalist style.
Recommended Lists for You:
When you notice that the state of your house is nearly in chaos, making these DIY organization ideas will give you a lot of dollars worth new things at home. As space does matter for most of people, it seems to be a good and nice idea to organize your tiny and miniature stuffs in the right container and places. Most stationery is available in small size. It may help you get the answer on why you keep on missing your tiny yet important things when you want to do something related to paperwork and projects. For examples, you need to have a specific place for the paper clips, double tape, bookmarks, or else.
Indeed, when these tiny things got lost, you can still buy the new ones since it is quite affordable to have the newer ones instead of looking for the missing things. However when you keep on doing this kind of thing, you will hoard your house with these irrelevant things over and over again. Thus, you need to get to know these DIY organization ideas. It will give you another exciting experience you never had before.
When you have so many blankets since each of your family members can’t sleep without having their thick blanket with them, you can make your own DIY blanket ladder. You will be taught on how to make your own DIY blanket ladder. You will need the driftwood as the main material of this blanket ladder. After cutting some parts of the wood in the shape that you wish you would like better, you can start to paint this wood. Then you can choose whether you want to have three layers of four layers or how many layers based on your own preferences. If you wish to know the complete instruction, you can click this link in case you want to make your own blanket ladder.
Hacks for small space are highly needed by those people who have small space. As small space makes the vibe and ambiance of the house become suffocating and uncomfortable, you need to trick it by getting to know the hacks which can help you make the visual looks bigger and wider. No, it isn’t only about adding mirror to add the visual length of the space that you have. it is more about the hacks of the furniture or house utensils which can be double in the usage that people might not be aware of it.
One of the biggest problem occurred when having small space is the limited access of the people in dealing with the pantry. As pantry should have provided all kinds of food, tins, drinks, ingredients for cooking or baking, then it supposed to be the place where space isn’t the biggest matter. In contrast, you can’t change the size of the pantry when there is no more space left for it. However, these hacks for small space will guide you to have better way of living.
You will be taught on how to double the space for your pantry with tons of food and tins and everything around. When you have limited space for doing all of your laundry, you can transform it into a neat and totally well arranged pantry to stock up all of your food during the winter. This is really a good deal for whoever lacks the space for their pantry and ends up in their biggest disappointment. Thus, you can at least make your home to be a better place rather than reducing the food stock in your house for the upcoming winter. These organization hacks for small space would work up perfectly and completely for all of you. Check this link for more information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Have you ever imagined of organizing ideas using binder clips? Most people think that binder clips are only used for binders or papers. These binder clips will be used by the people especially students or college students to hold thick papers. For your information, binder clips are the new innovation for the people when it is related to the home improvement. Will these binder clips be used for taking care of the scattered papers every here and there? Nope. These binder clips can be placed everywhere based on the purpose it will be used for.
Organizing ideas using binder clips hasn’t been noticed by those packs of people since they haven’t heard or read about this article before. They might still use the old version organizing style such as using shelves which add another space at home to be taken up. Think about this. You have so many different chargers from your iPhone, iPad, and also Android which all have different chargers and cables. When all these cables are scattered in the table while you are working, what will happen? Those cables will tangle one another and it is quite annoying to tie them off. Besides, it takes time too.
Thus, the presence of these binder clips can be used to make these tables neat. You can just connect the edge of the charger into the binder clips and they will stay there for the rest of their time until you want to use them. This cheap and effortless way should have been tried at home though. Another idea is that you can use this as the roller of the earphones. As earphones have two different earpieces, you need to make sure that they won’t tangle altogether. It is because when they do, you will spend more time untangling it. You can find another 20 creative organizing ideas using binder clips by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.