Make your small bedroom looks fascinating and wider with the practical ideas to makeover your small bedroom. Do you want to know it?
1. Simply Blue Sky
What makes you feel cozy at a small bedroom? Of course, a nice decoration and interior design take an important deal with it. Why don’t you apply a simply blue sky idea for your bedroom? This bedroom idea brings you to the sky with the blue sky decoration and interior design. The wall is dominated by blue sky with a floral ornament. Meanwhile, the bed is also blue sky with two pinky stairs matching so much to this bedroom design. (via kidspacestuff)
2. DIY Creative Bedroom Design
A small bedroom is not limiting your creativity. You need to improve your creativity to design and decorate this bedroom. DIY bedroom designing idea is a right choice. You should set two beds in a small bedroom. The first bed is put in the ground floor and the second one is set on the roof. It can accomodate more people but limiting the space. Don’t forget to set wooden stairs to connect the upper bed to the lower one for being an easy access. (via uutvdome)
3. White Classical Bedroom Design
The next idea for small bedroom is a white classical design. It is same as its name in which it is dominated by white color and furniture items. White bed looks shady to keep in the center of the bedroom. White ornaments and white carpet make it look really stunning. Don’t forget to put pine tree in the side of the bed. It makes the bedroom atmosphere different. If you want to blend another color. Grey is much recommended to apply in this room. (via instagram)
4. Pinky Bedroom Design
What else is another design for small bedroom? You can apply pinky designing idea. Put some pink furniture items in this small bedroom such as chair, books, ornaments, telephone box, LOVE ornament, and cushion. Those make this bedroom look girly and feminine. Try to mix and match with white color. Pick white bed to get it cute and nice. You may put UK flat carpet in this room. It looks so unique and creative to see in this small bedroom for a different view. (via fotosdedecoracao)
5. Bed – Centered Design
The last design that can be applied is bed – centered design. Put a big size bed in the center of the small bedroom. Look, it makes the space of small bedroom full. Because it is too full, don’t put too many ornaments in it because it makes it too narrow. Just put a round small table and a kind of plant to refresh atmosphere. The white wall looks so eye catching and calm for such a small bedroom. So, apply it now. (via apartmenttherapy)
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from December 2018 :
- 333 Small Kitchen ideas, Organization, and Kitchen Designs.
- Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, and Page 10.
- 100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area.
- Page 2, Page 3, and Page 4 .
- 45 Kitchen Remodel Ideas for People with Low-Budget Condition.
- 40 Bathroom Designs for across generations.
- 10 DIY Kitchen Cabinets Refacing Ideas.
- 10 Bathroom Remodel and Organizing Ideas Under $10k.
- 10 Bedroom Sets Idea for Small Space.
- 10 Bathroom Makeovers That Won’t Rob Your Fortune.
- 10 DIY Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 Creative DIY Kitchen Countertop Ideas.
- 10 Small Bathroom Ideas for Small Property Owner.
- 10 Brilliant DIY Kitchen Cabinet Ideas.
- 10 Cute and Affordable Bathroom Decor Ideas.
- Japanese Home Design to Apply in Your Modern House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.
Get New Updates From Your Own Inbox!