A lot of us when seeing luxury interior whether it is on a chateau, hotels somewhere or even someone home, surely you want your home to be as luxury as that interior. The problem is when you do not know what you need to do to be able to achieve the luxury style. But actually you can easily use luxury home décor to create your own luxury sanctuary.
Selection of Luxury Home Décor for Your Home
If you want to get luxurious feeling in any room, then you need to put a chandelier or two. There are many styles that you could use classic style with fake candle or more modern style but still using the luxurious crystal. Put it around the house or in any room that you want to décor with luxury design such as bedroom, living room, and even your bathroom. You could feel the change instantly when you use this chandelier in those rooms. (via bluehawkboosters)
Even though you do not need anything to separate the area since the area is already clear, but you still need to add carpet in most of your room. Not only carpet is useful as area divider, but it will add some luxury to your floor. It will also make your room feels warm which is another luxury thing to have. Any carpet will do, from the classic pattern Turkish carpet, to the modern pattern. But if you do not like to use any pattern at all, then you could just use plain fur carpet on your luxury home décor bedroom. (via aliexpress)
Do not let your wall to be empty and plain since it will give you cheap look. That is why you must apply some luxury home décor wallpaper to the wall. Furthermore the wallpaper could give each room different feeling so it is very useful if you want to create dramatic change on your room. Use pattern that suitable with your room theme, big or small pattern, classic or modern pattern, all available to choose. You could even find some branded wallpaper from famous designers which will surely change your room to be luxurious in an instant. (via amazon)
Curtain will add another dramatic luxury home décor feeling to your room. That is why try to add several curtains to your room. The standard is to use it on your window as the window treatment, however you could actually use curtain for other function. First you can use it as room divider, just hung them in the middle of the room when you need it and just tie them together when you do not need it. Another thing that you could do is to use it on your room wall, this will add some luxury to the wall and you can also hide other things that you want from view such as shelf, mirror, or even doors. (via curtainsmarket)
5. Big furniture
Furniture is a big part of luxury home décor items that you should pay attention. Usually classic pieces already consider luxury by itself but if you want more modern pieces, then you should try to use big oversize furniture. That big furniture will be able to offer more comfort, which is why they are considered more luxury than small size furniture. Big fluffy upholsters are important, then you can also add several pillows to the sofas and bed to add more on the comfort. (via home-designing)
Arts always considered as luxury things to have, that is why you must use some of it for your decoration. It is alright if you do not really interested or even understand those arts but it will be much better if you do just in case your visitors will discuss about them. Painting is the standard art that you could use, if you do not really understand art just use common scenery painting. Pottery and sculpture is another thing that you could add in any room just make sure that the arts that you use are suitable with the room theme. (via nandinahome)
Adding Luxury Items in Your House
Creating luxury home décor ideas are very easy as long as you know which items that you need to use inside your house. However you must also decide which theme that you want to use in your house. Any theme will do as the luxury feeling is not only applicable to classic theme but also to more modern theme.
Of course once you decide which theme you want to use, the next thing that you need to do is to choose which luxury home décor that would be suitable for that theme. Start with the color, but commonly more luxurious colors are deep and dark color such as gold, platinum, dark red, dark blue and many other. But if you want to use lighter color such as white or crème then it is still alright to use.
Recommended Lists for You:
Storage solution is highly needed by a lot of people who lacks of space. Storage will always cause problems for those who can’t manage their limited space well. It works the same either you are a boy or a girl, a man or a woman, this kind of problem exists in reality. A boy needs space to store all kinds of toys figurines, cars replica, tools to work as mechanic, and many other things. A girl needs a lot more space to keep all their beautiful and colorful dresses, shoes, headbands, cute dolls, their lovely teddy bears and also Barbie, their cooking equipment, and also book.
Similarly a young man and woman need to have more space since they need to have more responsibility in life. Although the fact is that they do not have dolls or toys figurine anymore but they change it in different version of satisfaction. How to handle this kind of situation then? You will get some hints on how to manage a lot of things with limited storage. This storage solution will help you in having cleaner and neater room!
There would be for about 15 ways related to manage the storage that you have. For the girls or young woman who likes buying shoes, they can have the idea of the shoes storage bench. Thus you will save the space for both shoes storage and the bench since you will get two functions in a product. For young man or boys who like playing cables or pretending to be a mechanic, you can take use of your ceiling where it can be the best part for storing the long cables which take up a lot of space in your room! If you think that this information isn’t enough, you can click this link for further information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Continuing to the previous storage solution in part 1, people really need more space where they think they could provide space for all of their stuffs. This solution works in relation to the efficiency that it has nothing to do with something luxurious or expensive to make it happen. In the previous article, you will get some basic information on how to trick this storage issue in your house. By following all of the methods in previous article, you will have neat house and you will have a new look of your house.
However, in this storage solution part 2 has more than that. It has all the information about the extension of the previous articles. Here, you will be able to have the storage solution in dealing with the industrial tools which are very strong that this storage would be able to lift and not have the chance of dropping it. The materials that will be used aren’t going to be very hard to make since most of you will already have it as your own property at home.
One of what you will get from this storage solution part 2 is how to store the toys for your children. When you have so many containers about different toys for children and you have no more idea on how to manage, you have come to the right place. By making your own storage cabinets for your kids, everything seems so simple and neat. You will also be able to teach them to tidy up their toys after using. It is very practical for all of you to try at home. How to make it? Do I need to have a lot of experiences to make one? By clicking this link, you will find a way to make this toys storage and cabinets.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.