A lot of us when seeing luxury interior whether it is on a chateau, hotels somewhere or even someone home, surely you want your home to be as luxury as that interior. The problem is when you do not know what you need to do to be able to achieve the luxury style. But actually you can easily use luxury home décor to create your own luxury sanctuary.
Selection of Luxury Home Décor for Your Home
If you want to get luxurious feeling in any room, then you need to put a chandelier or two. There are many styles that you could use classic style with fake candle or more modern style but still using the luxurious crystal. Put it around the house or in any room that you want to décor with luxury design such as bedroom, living room, and even your bathroom. You could feel the change instantly when you use this chandelier in those rooms. (via bluehawkboosters)
Even though you do not need anything to separate the area since the area is already clear, but you still need to add carpet in most of your room. Not only carpet is useful as area divider, but it will add some luxury to your floor. It will also make your room feels warm which is another luxury thing to have. Any carpet will do, from the classic pattern Turkish carpet, to the modern pattern. But if you do not like to use any pattern at all, then you could just use plain fur carpet on your luxury home décor bedroom. (via aliexpress)
Do not let your wall to be empty and plain since it will give you cheap look. That is why you must apply some luxury home décor wallpaper to the wall. Furthermore the wallpaper could give each room different feeling so it is very useful if you want to create dramatic change on your room. Use pattern that suitable with your room theme, big or small pattern, classic or modern pattern, all available to choose. You could even find some branded wallpaper from famous designers which will surely change your room to be luxurious in an instant. (via amazon)
Curtain will add another dramatic luxury home décor feeling to your room. That is why try to add several curtains to your room. The standard is to use it on your window as the window treatment, however you could actually use curtain for other function. First you can use it as room divider, just hung them in the middle of the room when you need it and just tie them together when you do not need it. Another thing that you could do is to use it on your room wall, this will add some luxury to the wall and you can also hide other things that you want from view such as shelf, mirror, or even doors. (via curtainsmarket)
5. Big furniture
Furniture is a big part of luxury home décor items that you should pay attention. Usually classic pieces already consider luxury by itself but if you want more modern pieces, then you should try to use big oversize furniture. That big furniture will be able to offer more comfort, which is why they are considered more luxury than small size furniture. Big fluffy upholsters are important, then you can also add several pillows to the sofas and bed to add more on the comfort. (via home-designing)
Arts always considered as luxury things to have, that is why you must use some of it for your decoration. It is alright if you do not really interested or even understand those arts but it will be much better if you do just in case your visitors will discuss about them. Painting is the standard art that you could use, if you do not really understand art just use common scenery painting. Pottery and sculpture is another thing that you could add in any room just make sure that the arts that you use are suitable with the room theme. (via nandinahome)
Adding Luxury Items in Your House
Creating luxury home décor ideas are very easy as long as you know which items that you need to use inside your house. However you must also decide which theme that you want to use in your house. Any theme will do as the luxury feeling is not only applicable to classic theme but also to more modern theme.
Of course once you decide which theme you want to use, the next thing that you need to do is to choose which luxury home décor that would be suitable for that theme. Start with the color, but commonly more luxurious colors are deep and dark color such as gold, platinum, dark red, dark blue and many other. But if you want to use lighter color such as white or crème then it is still alright to use.
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.