Italian home décor becomes more and more popular because of its simplicity especially when it is combined with your modern lifestyle. Furthermore there is luxury feeling that you get from this design when you apply it inside your house since the design is very elegant even though it is casual looking. The accessories used in this design are dramatic so it could support the glamorous architecture that Tuscan house has. This is why a lot of people try to take the inspiration from Italian home and used it to create their own sanctuary inside their house. Let us learn more to use this inspiration to decorate your house with more luxurious feeling but in simple things.
Italian home décor detail to add in your house
1. Italian two tiers chandelier
If you want to use chandelier inside your house, then you should do what the Italian do, which is to go with grand chandelier. Italian chandelier with two tiers will look majestic inside your room. This Italian home décor also makes your room look more luxurious and add more warm feeling with the lights. You can try to put the chandelier in the middle of your house hall or in any room that you want. However you need to make sure that the size of the chandelier is suitable for the room since chandelier with two tiers tends to be big in size thus it might suits bigger room, but you can try to find smaller chandelier instead. (via crystal-corner)
Detail is important in Italian home décor, which is why you must try to use travertine as it is a traditional material used by Italian. Nowadays the material also used not only in Italian home design but also in modern home because of the luxurious feeling that it brings. That is why you should also try to use it in your Italian house to bring the luxury feeling inside. You can use it for wall, ceiling or flooring since the material could be used for everything. If you think that using it is too much or you think it’s rather pricy, then you can use it for countertop of your kitchen or dining table. There is some furniture that has travertine detail so it is easy to get one. (via naturalstone)
Another important material in Italian home décor is wood since it could create warm feeling that the Italian loves. Most of the time, the house really have some wooden structure especially on the ceiling beam. However if you live in more modern house of course you cannot have that kind of Italian house structure. But you can still have wood in your design by using it on the furniture and accessories all around the house. Try to find Italian wooden bed frame which very grand and beautiful to have for your bedroom. You can also try to have wooden coffee table in your living room if you do not want to use wooden sofa. Italian wooden furniture usually has beautiful craft detail which makes it look luxurious. (via furnituredirectuk)
If you want to get more comfort to your room, then you must try to use Italian home décor rug. Their rug has magnificent detail which makes them appear more luxurious. Furthermore you will also feel more comfortable when you step on them. Try to put the rug in your bedroom and living room to add the luxury appearance. It also function as area divider if you have open house layout thus make it really useful. If you have extra budget then you can also try to put carpet along the hall to add the luxury. (via alohabeachvillage)
5. Earth tone colors
For other Italian home décor detail, you can try to use more earth tone for its color. As you know Italian love to have warm house, and those earth color will make it happen. Try to use items with terra cotta, golden yellow, as well as green to give fresher atmosphere to the room. You will see that those color combination will really make the room appear more warm and luxurious. (via mydomaine)
Tips in creating house with Italian design
If you want to use Italian home design, then you must remember to use more natural material and color. Since Italian loves natural things inside their house, then the material and color used in your design should reflect it too. You might feel that Italian design will make your room look old, but actually you can try to combine Italian home décor with more modern house to make it trendier but still following the tradition. This mixture will create modern Italian design but with traditional design. Still you need to use more elegant detail since Italian house is known for their luxurious appearance. Of course making yourself feel comfortable also needed since the house will become your sanctuary after a long day of work.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.
Get New Updates From Your Own Inbox!