If we talk about bedroom, bed and pillows are 2 things that cannot be separated. If you are about to update your bed look, you might need to sew some pillow covers. More on that later. This is 5 tricks how to upgrade a bedroom by simphome.com
1. Hang some Yarn Balls
Do you know what a yarn ball is? Yarn ball is a decoration made from yarn and it gives a minimalist but also complex look to your bedroom. Simply put yarn into a container full of white glue and corn starch mixture then blow a balloon. When the balloon is fully blown, take the yarn off the container and wind it onto the balloon. Then, leave the yarn to dry. When the yarn is dried already, pop the balloon. Now your yarn has ball shape thanks to the balloons. When you have made some of it and hang them on the ceiling, this idea will update your bedroom; it will look classy, elegant, and it would be more comfortable. (via instructables)
2. Have Extra Set of Pillows
If we talk about bedroom, bed and pillows are 2 things that cannot be separated. If you are about to update your bed look, you might need to sew some pillow covers. First of all, measure your pillow. Then, cut off some fabric needed for the cover and make its back panel. Next, sew the fabric together. Simply insert the pillow into the cover to use. (via instructables)
3. Floating Shelves
To give updated look to your bedroom, floating shelves would be great idea for it. You don’t have to buy new shelves, if you have long wooden boards you can make these shelves easily. You might need to have handcraftsmanship skill to do this project. What you need to do is to clean the wooden board, spray it with waterproof spray, and make a hole on each edge. Install 2 metal floating shelf brackets on the wall so they can act as the mounts. Finally, slide the wooden board onto the mounts. Make sure the size of the holes fits perfectly with the mount. (via house.one)
4. Cardboard Decorative Letter
Paper letter is a great idea to update your bedroom. It is cheap, easy, and fast to build. What you need is a sheet of cardboard and cut the same word twice (cut one more for a spare). After that, measure each edge of the letter outline to make the connectors to make it into 3D effects glue and tape all of them altogether and it is ready to be put anywhere you like in your bedroom. You can paint or cover it with decorative paper if you’d like. (via clementinecreative)
5. Reuse Old Guitar
Do you have an old and broken guitar that you can’t sell anywhere? Well, now the guitar will have a use once more. First of all take off the thread off and cut the front side (the one with hole) away. Sand the edge to make it smoother. Then you can make the shelves by installing your board or pallet leftover into the guitar. Tighten the shelf with screws so it won’t fall. You may repaint it if you’d like. (via hallmarkchannel)
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from December 2018 :
- 333 Small Kitchen ideas, Organization, and Kitchen Designs.
- Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, and Page 10.
- 100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area.
- Page 2, Page 3, and Page 4 .
- 45 Kitchen Remodel Ideas for People with Low-Budget Condition.
- 40 Bathroom Designs for across generations.
- 10 DIY Kitchen Cabinets Refacing Ideas.
- 10 Bathroom Remodel and Organizing Ideas Under $10k.
- 10 Bedroom Sets Idea for Small Space.
- 10 Bathroom Makeovers That Won’t Rob Your Fortune.
- 10 DIY Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 Creative DIY Kitchen Countertop Ideas.
- 10 Small Bathroom Ideas for Small Property Owner.
- 10 Brilliant DIY Kitchen Cabinet Ideas.
- 10 Cute and Affordable Bathroom Decor Ideas.
- Japanese Home Design to Apply in Your Modern House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.