Bedroom is the coziest place on earth and you don’t want it to become boring, do you? Then what you need to do is to follow these cheap ideas to update your bedroom’s look. This is cheap ways how to update a bedroom.
1. Clean Your Bedroom
Cleaning your bedroom is the most inexpensive thing you can do to make your bedroom look updated and cozier. There is no worse nightmare than a pile of dust on each thing in your bedroom. Let’s start from your wardrobe; clean it thoroughly including the top side. Then, go to the windows; make sure the dust is gone. Next, you need to sweep and mop the entire floor of your bedroom; don’t leave any spot. Finally, give a fragrance spray in your room. This way, your bedroom will look updated. (via angieslist)
2. Suitcase End Table
Do you know that usual stuff in your bedroom may lead you to boringness? You might want to give a new addition to your bedroom; a suitcase end table. Simply cut particleboard so it can get into the suitcase and become the base of the table. Then, buy some table legs at your local hardware store and install them on the suitcase. (via apartmenttherapy)
3. Change the Wall Arts
You can make a framed quote by preparing 6 sheets of plywood with same size and print the quote on a paper. The paper should have the same size with the plywood sheets. Simply glue 5 of the wood sheets altogether along with the paper onto the wood. This is the main part. Take the remaining sheet and cut it into 4 pieces. The pieces must have the same width with each side of the main part. Darken them with wood stain. Lastly, glue and nail them on each side of the main part.
4. Creative Paintjob
Do you want a fancy paintjob on the wall but a professional artwork may cost you a lot of money? You can do it by yourself by using wall masking tape. The tape won’t remove the previous paintjob so this is a great tool. Simply make a pattern on the wall by using the masking tape. When you’re done, do the paintjob over the tape. When it’s dried, peel the tape off and you have your own paint art on your wall. (via kcdiary)
5. Pallet Bed Frame
A bed frame is surely will make your bed looks more comfortable and it will be a great addition to update the look of your bedroom. The main problem is the price; bed risers are surely expensive. Well, it can be free actually if you are clever enough. You can use pallet wood as the riser. It is cheap, easy, and it would look fantastic. Simply take some of your unused pallets, build the bottom drawer, paint them, and arrange them altogether. This frame will give rustic accent and cozy atmosphere at the same time. (via disenowebtandil)
Recommended Lists for You:
Storage solution is highly needed by a lot of people who lacks of space. Storage will always cause problems for those who can’t manage their limited space well. It works the same either you are a boy or a girl, a man or a woman, this kind of problem exists in reality. A boy needs space to store all kinds of toys figurines, cars replica, tools to work as mechanic, and many other things. A girl needs a lot more space to keep all their beautiful and colorful dresses, shoes, headbands, cute dolls, their lovely teddy bears and also Barbie, their cooking equipment, and also book.
Similarly a young man and woman need to have more space since they need to have more responsibility in life. Although the fact is that they do not have dolls or toys figurine anymore but they change it in different version of satisfaction. How to handle this kind of situation then? You will get some hints on how to manage a lot of things with limited storage. This storage solution will help you in having cleaner and neater room!
There would be for about 15 ways related to manage the storage that you have. For the girls or young woman who likes buying shoes, they can have the idea of the shoes storage bench. Thus you will save the space for both shoes storage and the bench since you will get two functions in a product. For young man or boys who like playing cables or pretending to be a mechanic, you can take use of your ceiling where it can be the best part for storing the long cables which take up a lot of space in your room! If you think that this information isn’t enough, you can click this link for further information.
Continuing to the previous storage solution in part 1, people really need more space where they think they could provide space for all of their stuffs. This solution works in relation to the efficiency that it has nothing to do with something luxurious or expensive to make it happen. In the previous article, you will get some basic information on how to trick this storage issue in your house. By following all of the methods in previous article, you will have neat house and you will have a new look of your house.
However, in this storage solution part 2 has more than that. It has all the information about the extension of the previous articles. Here, you will be able to have the storage solution in dealing with the industrial tools which are very strong that this storage would be able to lift and not have the chance of dropping it. The materials that will be used aren’t going to be very hard to make since most of you will already have it as your own property at home.
One of what you will get from this storage solution part 2 is how to store the toys for your children. When you have so many containers about different toys for children and you have no more idea on how to manage, you have come to the right place. By making your own storage cabinets for your kids, everything seems so simple and neat. You will also be able to teach them to tidy up their toys after using. It is very practical for all of you to try at home. How to make it? Do I need to have a lot of experiences to make one? By clicking this link, you will find a way to make this toys storage and cabinets.
Our Recommended List Archived from March 2019 :
- 100+ ideas How to Transform your Small bedroom into a Calming Sanctuary. (With Some Videos)
- 10 Small Space Ideas to Maximize Small Bedroom.
- 10 Pantry Storage and Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Modern Kitchen Cabinet Ideas and Storage.
- 10 Modern Bathrooms and DIY Improvement Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 DIY Shoe Bench Project Ideas.
- 10 Small Laundry Room Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Cabinet Ideas for Small Bedroom.
- 10 Smart Closet Organization Ideas.
- 10 Clever and Cheap Indoor Garden Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Cabinet Makeover Ideas for Limited Kitchen.
- 10 Bedroom Organization DIY for People with Limited Floor Space.
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.