Bedroom is the coziest place on earth and you don’t want it to become boring, do you? Then what you need to do is to follow these cheap ideas to update your bedroom’s look. This is cheap ways how to update a bedroom.
1. Clean Your Bedroom
Cleaning your bedroom is the most inexpensive thing you can do to make your bedroom look updated and cozier. There is no worse nightmare than a pile of dust on each thing in your bedroom. Let’s start from your wardrobe; clean it thoroughly including the top side. Then, go to the windows; make sure the dust is gone. Next, you need to sweep and mop the entire floor of your bedroom; don’t leave any spot. Finally, give a fragrance spray in your room. This way, your bedroom will look updated. (via angieslist)
2. Suitcase End Table
Do you know that usual stuff in your bedroom may lead you to boringness? You might want to give a new addition to your bedroom; a suitcase end table. Simply cut particleboard so it can get into the suitcase and become the base of the table. Then, buy some table legs at your local hardware store and install them on the suitcase. (via apartmenttherapy)
3. Change the Wall Arts
You can make a framed quote by preparing 6 sheets of plywood with same size and print the quote on a paper. The paper should have the same size with the plywood sheets. Simply glue 5 of the wood sheets altogether along with the paper onto the wood. This is the main part. Take the remaining sheet and cut it into 4 pieces. The pieces must have the same width with each side of the main part. Darken them with wood stain. Lastly, glue and nail them on each side of the main part.
4. Creative Paintjob
Do you want a fancy paintjob on the wall but a professional artwork may cost you a lot of money? You can do it by yourself by using wall masking tape. The tape won’t remove the previous paintjob so this is a great tool. Simply make a pattern on the wall by using the masking tape. When you’re done, do the paintjob over the tape. When it’s dried, peel the tape off and you have your own paint art on your wall. (via kcdiary)
5. Pallet Bed Frame
A bed frame is surely will make your bed looks more comfortable and it will be a great addition to update the look of your bedroom. The main problem is the price; bed risers are surely expensive. Well, it can be free actually if you are clever enough. You can use pallet wood as the riser. It is cheap, easy, and it would look fantastic. Simply take some of your unused pallets, build the bottom drawer, paint them, and arrange them altogether. This frame will give rustic accent and cozy atmosphere at the same time. (via disenowebtandil)
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.