There are actually more than dozens cheap ideas how to update your bathroom that you can choose, but not all of them work well on your personal cleaning space. It counts on the uniqueness, fanciness, and practicality. All would be better if the project costs you as minimum as possible. If you can’t pay more for the commercial decoration, at least you could invest your time to create one by yourself.
1. Hidden Organizer
The normal function of a curtain trail is to hang the long flowing curtain. Do you know that you could turn it into items hanger, too? Since transforming the current curtain trail is not possible, you need to install the trail above the bathtub. To replace the curtain trail, you could install unused towel handle, too. Buy a set of hook to hang your item such as shampoo, shower cap, clothes, etc. Cut your preparation time with this trick! You can finish showering and putting on clothes at the same time. (via anexerciseinfrugality)
2. Stone Mat
Need something fancy under your feet? Create your very own and unique stone bath mat. It could help you with relaxation, for both nerves and eyes. You simply need outdoor mat, glue, and ocean stones. Make sure that the mat has holes for water escape. Otherwise, your pretty mat will turn green within days. Flip the m at: the bottom is facing upwards, then apply glue on the stone and press it to the mat. Repeat the process until the mat is fully covered. (via tattooedmartha)
3. Fancy Tray
Enjoy your spa relaxation bath by reading book and enjoying hot tea. Set a place for you to put the tea glass and rest your arm while reading the book. This DIY fancy tray would look great on your tub! Cut a used board to the length of your tub. Cut two smaller boards and attach them on the bottom, to prevent the tray from falling. Now you need to sand the wood on the surface and edges. Next, you need to the coating: three layers for maximum coverage. Let it dry and use it! (via elliottwave)
4. Color Mirror
Take a look at your sink and find the odds on it. Yes, your mirror need an upgrade. Especially in the sink area, the mirror will serve as the focal point after painting. Take it off the wall and start wiping it clean. Then put a tape on the mirror and on the back side to minimize the paint mark. Choose a color that is two tone darker than your wall color. If you go with white for your wall, then you can practically pick any bold color. (via ourhumbleabodeblog)
5. Copper Organizer
If you love the idea of hanging pictures on the wall, then another line of organizer won’t be too much. You could make it on your own by using milk can or purchase one in the store for a reasonable price. You also need leather thread, board, drill, and paint. Paint your board with your color and let it dry. Mark the sides of the can, so you know where to make holes. Tie the can to the board and let the knot hidden on the back of the board. (via abeautifulmess)
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from December 2018 :
- 333 Small Kitchen ideas, Organization, and Kitchen Designs.
- Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, and Page 10.
- 100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area.
- Page 2, Page 3, and Page 4 .
- 45 Kitchen Remodel Ideas for People with Low-Budget Condition.
- 40 Bathroom Designs for across generations.
- 10 DIY Kitchen Cabinets Refacing Ideas.
- 10 Bathroom Remodel and Organizing Ideas Under $10k.
- 10 Bedroom Sets Idea for Small Space.
- 10 Bathroom Makeovers That Won’t Rob Your Fortune.
- 10 DIY Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 Creative DIY Kitchen Countertop Ideas.
- 10 Small Bathroom Ideas for Small Property Owner.
- 10 Brilliant DIY Kitchen Cabinet Ideas.
- 10 Cute and Affordable Bathroom Decor Ideas.
- Japanese Home Design to Apply in Your Modern House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.