There are actually more than dozens cheap ideas how to update your bathroom that you can choose, but not all of them work well on your personal cleaning space. It counts on the uniqueness, fanciness, and practicality. All would be better if the project costs you as minimum as possible. If you can’t pay more for the commercial decoration, at least you could invest your time to create one by yourself.
1. Hidden Organizer
The normal function of a curtain trail is to hang the long flowing curtain. Do you know that you could turn it into items hanger, too? Since transforming the current curtain trail is not possible, you need to install the trail above the bathtub. To replace the curtain trail, you could install unused towel handle, too. Buy a set of hook to hang your item such as shampoo, shower cap, clothes, etc. Cut your preparation time with this trick! You can finish showering and putting on clothes at the same time. (via anexerciseinfrugality)
2. Stone Mat
Need something fancy under your feet? Create your very own and unique stone bath mat. It could help you with relaxation, for both nerves and eyes. You simply need outdoor mat, glue, and ocean stones. Make sure that the mat has holes for water escape. Otherwise, your pretty mat will turn green within days. Flip the m at: the bottom is facing upwards, then apply glue on the stone and press it to the mat. Repeat the process until the mat is fully covered. (via tattooedmartha)
3. Fancy Tray
Enjoy your spa relaxation bath by reading book and enjoying hot tea. Set a place for you to put the tea glass and rest your arm while reading the book. This DIY fancy tray would look great on your tub! Cut a used board to the length of your tub. Cut two smaller boards and attach them on the bottom, to prevent the tray from falling. Now you need to sand the wood on the surface and edges. Next, you need to the coating: three layers for maximum coverage. Let it dry and use it! (via elliottwave)
4. Color Mirror
Take a look at your sink and find the odds on it. Yes, your mirror need an upgrade. Especially in the sink area, the mirror will serve as the focal point after painting. Take it off the wall and start wiping it clean. Then put a tape on the mirror and on the back side to minimize the paint mark. Choose a color that is two tone darker than your wall color. If you go with white for your wall, then you can practically pick any bold color. (via ourhumbleabodeblog)
5. Copper Organizer
If you love the idea of hanging pictures on the wall, then another line of organizer won’t be too much. You could make it on your own by using milk can or purchase one in the store for a reasonable price. You also need leather thread, board, drill, and paint. Paint your board with your color and let it dry. Mark the sides of the can, so you know where to make holes. Tie the can to the board and let the knot hidden on the back of the board. (via abeautifulmess)
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from December 2018 :
- 333 Small Kitchen ideas, Organization, and Kitchen Designs.
- Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, and Page 10.
- 100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area.
- Page 2, Page 3, and Page 4 .
- 45 Kitchen Remodel Ideas for People with Low-Budget Condition.
- 40 Bathroom Designs for across generations.
- 10 DIY Kitchen Cabinets Refacing Ideas.
- 10 Bathroom Remodel and Organizing Ideas Under $10k.
- 10 Bedroom Sets Idea for Small Space.
- 10 Bathroom Makeovers That Won’t Rob Your Fortune.
- 10 DIY Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 Creative DIY Kitchen Countertop Ideas.
- 10 Small Bathroom Ideas for Small Property Owner.
- 10 Brilliant DIY Kitchen Cabinet Ideas.
- 10 Cute and Affordable Bathroom Decor Ideas.
- Japanese Home Design to Apply in Your Modern House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.