When there is the time you think your apartment is not cozy anymore, you should try these 5 ways How to remodel small apartment. The main problem is not the apartment itself but the condition it is in; that’s why you should remodel it with these following ideas:
1. Repaint the Wall
If you are bored with the condition of your apartment, you can always repaint the wall with new colors. But, you might need to ask your landlord before doing anything. Some apartments are meant to stay as what they are. If you are allowed to do remodeling then you should repaint your apartment immediately. Make sure you paint it tidily and use good quality paint. Why is it? Well, you want your apartment wall to look fascinating, don’t you? Also, be patient in painting the wall because you might need to add layer per layer, and it surely takes time. (via tambour)
2. Replace your Old Furniture
Do you think one of the reasons of what you feel now is due to your outdated furniture? If you think so, then you should replace them with the new ones. Replacing all of the furniture may need a rise in your budget; but when it’s done you will see that you are doing the right thing. If you ask of what you should do with the old furniture, you might want to sell them to recover your money. But if you don’t feel buying new furniture, then you can revamp your old furniture with new fabric or leather. This way, it will be less expensive. (via abilenemhaa)
3. Simply Clean the Apartment
One of the easy things about remodeling your apartment is to clean it. If you have a messy apartment then you should clean it beforehand. Simply clean the floor, the furniture, and your stuff. Then, you might want to gather the unused things that can be considered as unused things into some boxes. Don’t store them; sell them. When you’re done, you can get some space for you to move around. If you’re still not satisfied with the result, continue reading. (via 7sobh)
4. Break Rules
Breaking some rules does not mean that you can remodel your house without your landlord permission. If you are given permission to do whatever you want with the apartment you are living in, then you can start break some rules. Some people put their dining table in the kitchen or in the living room, but can you put it in your bedroom? Of course you can, see the picture below for example. The wall of your bedroom is holed in rectangular shape; then you can simply install a wooden board on it. There you go, now you have a dining table both in your apartment bedroom and your living room. (via trendir)
5. Rearrange Everything
The cheapest remodeling for an apartment is to rearrange the furniture in different pattern. You might need to think thoroughly about this because there is a possibility some of your furniture won’t fit anywhere. You can change your bedroom into the kitchen; put the bed in the living room, etc. Therefore, if you can do this then it will bring a new look and atmosphere to your apartment. (via sincerelysarad)
Recommended Lists for You:
When people underestimate the influence of those simple bedroom decorating tricks, well, they will lose the opportunity to improve the visual look of their bedroom. Believe it or not, bedroom should have been decorated not only to make the bedroom becomes something to be boasted off but also to make the bedroom becomes such a worth place to spend the rest of the night there. Bedroom will be bedroom but because of some special touches, the bedroom would stand out from the common things out there.
If people refer bedroom as the only place to sleep, then there must be something wrong with their bedroom. A bedroom should mean more than that. Most of people spend most of their time in their bedroom after working in the office. You need to make the ambiance to be more relaxing, heartwarming, pleasing, and also comforting at the same time. This isn’t too much for a bedroom to provide since it will always be its right to be so, is it? You need to know those small bedroom improvement tricks to have more ideas on decorating and upgrade your bedroom.
What do these improvement or decorating tricks consist of? These decorating tricks include the placement of some flowers at home, the addition of white candles or aromatherapy candle, and many more things to know. You will find all the answers you need by having the right source of information. Some other people have found their own way to decorate their bedroom and you should do the same thing as well. There won’t be no other time for you to skip this big chance. Think about starting it up now or never having the idea about it. You can decide now whether you will deal with the boring bedroom all the time or the functional and relaxing bedroom. When you choose the second, you can click the button below to get the complete information.100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas are those inspiring and amazing ideas that you need to have in order to have the complete transformation of a bathroom. Why bother doing the makeover? Yes, it is such a good question. It doesn’t matter how perfect and how flawless your bathroom will be, when someone has finished taking a shower, most of the area will be wet and it will be imperfect and flawed. Then those bathroom changing processes would end up in waste. In fact, when you have bigger space of bathroom and you want to make it looks a bit prettier than before, the idea of having your bathroom in makeover should be on your consideration list.
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas will surely give you different touch from your previous bathroom. When the top of your toilet has nothing on it, you can add some decorative pots that consist of flowers there. Although it does not have a lot of benefits to gain yet you will make these decorative pots with flowers as the center point of the bathroom for whoever comes to the bathroom. There are a lot of people who put decorative wall hangings in their bathroom too. It is aimed to give color and accent even to their bathroom.
Another decorative and simple in effortless way to do the bathroom makeover is by adding stairs. The presence of the stairs is to add beautiful value for the entire bathroom. This stairs can be used to hang the wire basket, the wet towel that you have just used, decorative wreath, and many more. You can even have your own decorative things, or shelves, or anything that pleases you. When you still need other information related to the cheap bathroom makeover, you can directly click this link for more information.
Our Recommended List Archived from March 2019 :
- 100+ ideas How to Transform your Small bedroom into a Calming Sanctuary. (With Some Videos)
- 10 Small Space Ideas to Maximize Small Bedroom.
- 10 Pantry Storage and Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Modern Kitchen Cabinet Ideas and Storage.
- 10 Modern Bathrooms and DIY Improvement Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 DIY Shoe Bench Project Ideas.
- 10 Small Laundry Room Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Cabinet Ideas for Small Bedroom.
- 10 Smart Closet Organization Ideas.
- 10 Clever and Cheap Indoor Garden Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Cabinet Makeover Ideas for Limited Kitchen.
- 10 Bedroom Organization DIY for People with Limited Floor Space.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.