Whenever you want to add a new look in your bedroom, you need to reinvent your bedroom.
1. Pile on The Bedding
Have you ever seen some hotel’s bedroom? You may think about what does make it look comfortable? Actually, the trick is really simple. You just need to create pile on the bedding. Yes, add layers of bedding will create comfortable look in your bedroom. As we know that a bedroom should look comfortable because it will be the place for sleeping and rest. You can cover your bedroom with down comforter. It can create pile on the bedding. (via pinterest)
2. Add Some Mood Lighting
Actually, lighting can make your mood better. Whenever you think that your bedroom looks dull and old, you can upgrade your bedroom lightings. Today, you can find so many types of bedroom lightings. You can choose lighting based on your bedroom condition. For example if you have a small bedroom, you can set lightings in every bedroom corner. Add other lighting if you have seating area in your bedroom. Table lamp is recommended to support your activity while sitting on seating area. (via mydomaine)
3. Make It Personal
Bedroom relates to privacy. To make your bedroom comfortable for you, make sure you make it more personal. How to make a bedroom looks personal? You can hang artworks on the wall. Today, you can create DIY artwork from things around you. You can also frame your family photos and hang it on your bedroom wall. By doing that, your bedroom will look more personal than before. Finally, you will feel comfortable in your bedroom. (via architectureartdesigns)
4. Update the Color
Bedroom color is important to consider. You can paint your bedroom wall using your favorite color. But for your recommendation, you should choose color that will make you feel calm and relax in your bedroom, such as cream, white, beige, soft brown, and other neutral color. For you who want to add accent, you can add bold color as accent. Choosing bedroom furniture set which has pattern is also recommended. It can add accent in your bedroom, so your bedroom will look unique. (via designlisticle)
5. Cover It Up
When you need to reinvent your bedroom, don’t forget about covering your windows with beautiful curtain. Actually, curtain can give exotic look in your bedroom. Today, curtains with motive are available. Make sure you choose curtain that matches with your bedroom color. For example, your bedroom looks rigid because of white color and white furniture. You can choose curtain with motive to add accent in your bedroom. (via top-designer)
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from March 2019 :
- 100+ ideas How to Transform your Small bedroom into a Calming Sanctuary. (With Some Videos)
- 10 Small Space Ideas to Maximize Small Bedroom.
- 10 Pantry Storage and Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Modern Kitchen Cabinet Ideas and Storage.
- 10 Modern Bathrooms and DIY Improvement Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 DIY Shoe Bench Project Ideas.
- 10 Small Laundry Room Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Cabinet Ideas for Small Bedroom.
- 10 Smart Closet Organization Ideas.
- 10 Clever and Cheap Indoor Garden Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Cabinet Makeover Ideas for Limited Kitchen.
- 10 Bedroom Organization DIY for People with Limited Floor Space.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.