Do you still have your old wooden ladder in the warehouse? If you do, then you can turn it into a bookshelf. Want to know more?
1. Dresser Bench
The drawers from your old dresser can be turned into shelves, but what should you do with the rest of it? Well, you can turn it into a bench. For this project, you need the skill of craftsmanship because the first step you should do is to take of the front side of the carcass but leaving the bottom drawers. Then, you need to add some new material like wood blocks for its backseat, the bench frame, the fabric, and the bench seat. Make sure you repaint the bench frame and the carcass before working with the fabric. (via instructables)
2. Framed Coat Hanger
If you have extra frame and hangers, you can make this decoration. What you need to do first is simply to take off the background of the frame. Then, hang the frame on the bathroom wall and install a hanger on the middle of the frame on the wall. Make sure the frame color and the hanger match with each other. When it is done, you will feel an elegant atmosphere comes from this decoration. (via emilygarrisonphotography)
3. Folding Ladder Shelf
Do you still have your old wooden ladder in the warehouse? If you do, then you can turn it into a bookshelf. Simply insert wooden board into each socket and tighten them with screws on the ladder-steps. You don’t have to paint it. In fact, the original and old color come from your ladder will add rustic accent to your home. But if you want it to be like new, then repainting it is recommended. In addition, make sure the wooden board type matches with the ladder. (via journal.homemania)
4. Bulb Vase
Have you ever thought to turn your used bulb into a vase? This is a clever and neat idea while it is also great to be put on every table in your home. To make one, simply break the top of the bulb first (the black one) and after that you must remove the insides. When you’re done, you must clean the inside with water so there is no dust left. Finally, you can add little water into the bulb along with the flower or other plants. (via notapaperhouse)
5. Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
Mason jar is known to be a great material for DIY home décor and one of them is Mason jar soap dispenser. To make it, first of all you need to cut the head of a soap dispenser plastic bottle. Then, make a hole on the lid big enough for the bottle head to enter. Then, insert the bottle head in the hole and hot glue it. Now, you can attach the pump onto the bottle head. Finally, put on the lid back on the jar and your dispenser is ready to use! (via musely)
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from March 2019 :
- 100+ ideas How to Transform your Small bedroom into a Calming Sanctuary. (With Some Videos)
- 10 Small Space Ideas to Maximize Small Bedroom.
- 10 Pantry Storage and Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Modern Kitchen Cabinet Ideas and Storage.
- 10 Modern Bathrooms and DIY Improvement Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 DIY Shoe Bench Project Ideas.
- 10 Small Laundry Room Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Cabinet Ideas for Small Bedroom.
- 10 Smart Closet Organization Ideas.
- 10 Clever and Cheap Indoor Garden Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Cabinet Makeover Ideas for Limited Kitchen.
- 10 Bedroom Organization DIY for People with Limited Floor Space.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.
Subscribe Our Newsletter and Follow Our Update !