Before you start to make media room inside your house, you need to know more about home theatre design and how to build them. There are many things to considerate and think of before you can really build your private theater. You want to build a great home theater that not only you can enjoy but one that can also increase the value of your house. This is why you need to carefully plan and build them in the right place and order so you would not regret it in the future. Not to mention the amount of time and money that you would not want to waste when making your dream theater.
Home theatre design tips and consideration
The first thing that you need to consider when creating a movie room is about the home theatre design location. This is important so you will get to control everything in the room, especially for the lights and sound. So a perfect location where you can control those two things is needed. The easiest location that you can use is on the basement since it is more private, dark and quite so everything that you need is already under control. However if you really want to you can still use your spare bedroom, living room, bungalow and many other area in your estate to build a home theater in. but remember that you might need to do more effort to control the sound and lights in those location. (via decoist)
2. Wiring and technical
After you have chosen the right location for your private theater now is the time for the real challenge, which is the wiring and other home theatre design technical things. You must be able to install all the wire needed for audio, lighting, as well as internet. Audio and lighting wiring is a must for every room and the internet is optional thing to have. However seeing out current technology, you want to make sure your private theater could support all modern device, thus internet access in the home theater is highly recommended. Those wiring should be hidden somewhere along the wall or in any option that you can think of to cover it from view. (via stackexchange and ronniebrownlifesystems)
After the wiring problem has been handled well, now it is time to look on the home theatre design hardware. You need to be able to set the lighting, audio visual and other electronic hardware inside the room. Make sure that you have the right screen size, enough number of audio speakers, and enough lighting fixture to light the room. You might also want to think of how the system works, whether you want to control it in one control station, wireless control, or any other way you can think of. Placement of the hardware also important to considered in your designing process. (via crutchfield)
After the hard things have been taken care of, now you can move on to the fun part which is the home theatre design furniture. Think of how many seats that you want to place and the layout of furniture you use. Of course you also need to see how big your room is and how many people can comfortably use the room at the same time. This is why the size of the furniture also plays a great role in the layout and placement. Think everything carefully before moving on to the last part. (via blackbearonwater)
You can start to think of the home theatre design theme or style you want to use inside the private theater. Decoration also plays a great factor on how your home theater will look like, so make sure you design everything carefully. Choose a theme that you will always love since it might be difficult to change the theme later on. If you do not know what to do, you can try to see inspiration that we give here and choose one that seems to interest you. Go simple or go big according to your preference so you would not regret it in the future. (via danbao and ktssocialtrust)
Tips in designing home theater for your house
As everything in the process we have mentioned above is very important, you need to be sure before you can move on. Think of them as one big picture so you can decide one thing while still thinking of the things you need in the future. Try to get a lot of reference if you feel stuck and do not know what to do since there are a lot of home theatre design ideas that could help you in your designing process. The safest route is go simple since you can easily decorate it with simple things. But you cannot go wrong with the theme of your room so you can go as big as you want as long as you have enough budgets to support the idea.
Recommended Lists for You:
Storage solution is highly needed by a lot of people who lacks of space. Storage will always cause problems for those who can’t manage their limited space well. It works the same either you are a boy or a girl, a man or a woman, this kind of problem exists in reality. A boy needs space to store all kinds of toys figurines, cars replica, tools to work as mechanic, and many other things. A girl needs a lot more space to keep all their beautiful and colorful dresses, shoes, headbands, cute dolls, their lovely teddy bears and also Barbie, their cooking equipment, and also book.
Similarly a young man and woman need to have more space since they need to have more responsibility in life. Although the fact is that they do not have dolls or toys figurine anymore but they change it in different version of satisfaction. How to handle this kind of situation then? You will get some hints on how to manage a lot of things with limited storage. This storage solution will help you in having cleaner and neater room!
There would be for about 15 ways related to manage the storage that you have. For the girls or young woman who likes buying shoes, they can have the idea of the shoes storage bench. Thus you will save the space for both shoes storage and the bench since you will get two functions in a product. For young man or boys who like playing cables or pretending to be a mechanic, you can take use of your ceiling where it can be the best part for storing the long cables which take up a lot of space in your room! If you think that this information isn’t enough, you can click this link for further information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Continuing to the previous storage solution in part 1, people really need more space where they think they could provide space for all of their stuffs. This solution works in relation to the efficiency that it has nothing to do with something luxurious or expensive to make it happen. In the previous article, you will get some basic information on how to trick this storage issue in your house. By following all of the methods in previous article, you will have neat house and you will have a new look of your house.
However, in this storage solution part 2 has more than that. It has all the information about the extension of the previous articles. Here, you will be able to have the storage solution in dealing with the industrial tools which are very strong that this storage would be able to lift and not have the chance of dropping it. The materials that will be used aren’t going to be very hard to make since most of you will already have it as your own property at home.
One of what you will get from this storage solution part 2 is how to store the toys for your children. When you have so many containers about different toys for children and you have no more idea on how to manage, you have come to the right place. By making your own storage cabinets for your kids, everything seems so simple and neat. You will also be able to teach them to tidy up their toys after using. It is very practical for all of you to try at home. How to make it? Do I need to have a lot of experiences to make one? By clicking this link, you will find a way to make this toys storage and cabinets.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.