It would be nice if you have your own movie room in your house that also nicely decorated. However some of you do not know how to accessorize them with some home theatre décor. Adding some decoration to the room will make it appear more unique, thus you will be more proud when you invite people to come for movie night. Furthermore you must personalize your home theater room since that is the point of having one inside your house. There are a lot of items that you can use to decorate your movie room, here are some suggestions that you can follow.
Unique home theatre décor item you should use
1. Movie poster
The basic thing that every movie lover has in their collection is poster from famous movie. If you have that in your collection then you can try to use them as home theatre décor. Choose poster from movie that you love the most, then purchase frame with suitable design. Hung the frame in your home theater room to increase the beauty, it would be nice to have several movie poster line up on the wall to show people your favorite movie. This can also be a way to show that the room is your room since it is decorated with your favorite movie posters. (via decorateidea)
2. Popcorn machine
As always, having popcorn while watching movie is a must, then why you do not use the popcorn machine as part of home theatre décor item inside the room. Popcorn machine has unique shape thus make it suitable as unique decoration. Furthermore every movie room must have its own popcorn machine to give feeling of real theater. The popcorn machine is available in different size, color, and shape so it is very easy to find one machine that could suits your room. (via walkinanimation)
3. Wall decal
If you do not want to have plain wall in your theater, then you can try to add wall decal as unique home theatre décor. There are a lot of wall decal that shaped in movie theme such as movie ticket shape, camera shape, vintage movie reel shape, film strip shape, and many others. You can even customize the decal to have your family name and make everyone knows you own the place. With this wall decal you do not feel the wall become plain since there is pattern on it. However try not to use too much decal since it might feel weird. (via picclick)
4. Movie reel
Old movie lovers surely want to have a few vintage movie reels in their collection. But it is quite hard to find the real item since it is not produced anymore. But you should not have to worry since there are some home theatre décor accessories which made using movie reel shape such as wall décor and even lamp. Because the shape of those accessories is related to movie, then you can also use the item to decorate your home theater. Surely this will make the feeling inside the movie room even more authentic. (via correctlydesign)
5. DVD collection
Surely you have a lot of DVD collection that you can be proud of. Then try to use the DVD collection as part of your home theatre décor material that you can show to everyone inside the room. Build a large shelf to store the DVD collection which you can put on the back of the home theater room or in front with your large LCD TV. Organize them carefully since some of your friend might ask you to watch some DVD in your collection so you can find it right away then watch it with everyone. (via celebrate-creativity)
Tips in building your home theatre
When you want to build a movie room inside your house makes sure that you have sealed all the room so it would be soundproof. The reason is because you do not want the sound from inside the theater room to come out since it will disturb everyone else. Try to install insulators all over the room from the ceiling, wall, to the floor to ensure everything is sealed perfectly. Of course doing this will need extra budget, so you need to prepare before you purchase home theatre décor.
After the room is ready, do not forget to choose the most comfortable seating that you can get. If the room is small, you can also try to have some beanbag seat instead of sofa which may fill the room. Think of the concept you want to have inside the room before you choose the seating since it will also affect the seating choice greatly. Do not forget to arrange the seating layout beforehand to make sure there is enough seating to fit everyone inside the room especially if you use individual seating instead of sofa that everyone can use. Give a pathway between the seats so everyone can move around freely without disturbing someone watching the movie.
Recommended Lists for You:
When you notice that the state of your house is nearly in chaos, making these DIY organization ideas will give you a lot of dollars worth new things at home. As space does matter for most of people, it seems to be a good and nice idea to organize your tiny and miniature stuffs in the right container and places. Most stationery is available in small size. It may help you get the answer on why you keep on missing your tiny yet important things when you want to do something related to paperwork and projects. For examples, you need to have a specific place for the paper clips, double tape, bookmarks, or else.
Indeed, when these tiny things got lost, you can still buy the new ones since it is quite affordable to have the newer ones instead of looking for the missing things. However when you keep on doing this kind of thing, you will hoard your house with these irrelevant things over and over again. Thus, you need to get to know these DIY organization ideas. It will give you another exciting experience you never had before.
When you have so many blankets since each of your family members can’t sleep without having their thick blanket with them, you can make your own DIY blanket ladder. You will be taught on how to make your own DIY blanket ladder. You will need the driftwood as the main material of this blanket ladder. After cutting some parts of the wood in the shape that you wish you would like better, you can start to paint this wood. Then you can choose whether you want to have three layers of four layers or how many layers based on your own preferences. If you wish to know the complete instruction, you can click this link in case you want to make your own blanket ladder.
Hacks for small space are highly needed by those people who have small space. As small space makes the vibe and ambiance of the house become suffocating and uncomfortable, you need to trick it by getting to know the hacks which can help you make the visual looks bigger and wider. No, it isn’t only about adding mirror to add the visual length of the space that you have. it is more about the hacks of the furniture or house utensils which can be double in the usage that people might not be aware of it.
One of the biggest problem occurred when having small space is the limited access of the people in dealing with the pantry. As pantry should have provided all kinds of food, tins, drinks, ingredients for cooking or baking, then it supposed to be the place where space isn’t the biggest matter. In contrast, you can’t change the size of the pantry when there is no more space left for it. However, these hacks for small space will guide you to have better way of living.
You will be taught on how to double the space for your pantry with tons of food and tins and everything around. When you have limited space for doing all of your laundry, you can transform it into a neat and totally well arranged pantry to stock up all of your food during the winter. This is really a good deal for whoever lacks the space for their pantry and ends up in their biggest disappointment. Thus, you can at least make your home to be a better place rather than reducing the food stock in your house for the upcoming winter. These organization hacks for small space would work up perfectly and completely for all of you. Check this link for more information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Have you ever imagined of organizing ideas using binder clips? Most people think that binder clips are only used for binders or papers. These binder clips will be used by the people especially students or college students to hold thick papers. For your information, binder clips are the new innovation for the people when it is related to the home improvement. Will these binder clips be used for taking care of the scattered papers every here and there? Nope. These binder clips can be placed everywhere based on the purpose it will be used for.
Organizing ideas using binder clips hasn’t been noticed by those packs of people since they haven’t heard or read about this article before. They might still use the old version organizing style such as using shelves which add another space at home to be taken up. Think about this. You have so many different chargers from your iPhone, iPad, and also Android which all have different chargers and cables. When all these cables are scattered in the table while you are working, what will happen? Those cables will tangle one another and it is quite annoying to tie them off. Besides, it takes time too.
Thus, the presence of these binder clips can be used to make these tables neat. You can just connect the edge of the charger into the binder clips and they will stay there for the rest of their time until you want to use them. This cheap and effortless way should have been tried at home though. Another idea is that you can use this as the roller of the earphones. As earphones have two different earpieces, you need to make sure that they won’t tangle altogether. It is because when they do, you will spend more time untangling it. You can find another 20 creative organizing ideas using binder clips by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.