In this post you are going to learn some of the cleverest furniture makeover ideas you can use for your own benefit. This post is constantly updated for at least a month since this post publish. Bookmark this post if you want to catch new update I planned and thanks for reading this post.
Table of content:
- 3 Creative bed designs and 3 DIY Creative Shelving ideas: A Scandinavian style nightstand, Moebe Large Shelving, and Flexible Shelving System. (Video)
- 3 Creative ways how to makeover your room II: Multi-functional Coffee Table From Just Two Pallets, DIY Folded table to a Vintage dinner table wood, and how to make your own DIY Tabletop Fire Bowl. (Video)
- 3 Creative ways how to makeover your room I: Headboard Pegboard idea, Piping table idea, and how to make Sliding barn to cover your TV idea (Video)
- 5 Creative Home’s Furniture makeovers: How to makeover Ikea Ekby Floating Vanity, How to build your own Standing Desk, How to tricked Out TV Tray Table, How to transform A Side Spool Table, and How to build A Hollow Storage Desk (List)
- How to Upcycle bookshelf kitchen island (Video).
- How to build a reliable Upside Down Mounted Lazy Susan (Video).
- A Simple Dining and Desk Table makeover for your Small Living Space (Video).
- DIY Ladder Shelf (Video).
1. How to build DIY Ladder Shelf
Take a V-shaped ladder and open it as you would before climbing its steps. On each rung add a pair of corner braces. These are critical to the shelf pieces you slide into every step being secured for the long haul. All of the space provided with very little coverage makes it the perfect area for plants, towels or display pieces. Hooks can also be screwed into the ladder’s side panels for hats, purses and decorations.
Tip: Use a wooden ladder for a brisk paint job to match your decor after a light sanding of the surfaces you plan to coat.
Related furniture makeover Ideas:
30 IKEA Table Makeover ideas: 1. IKEA Coffee Table Hack, 2. IKEA Cowhide Ottoman, 3.IKEA Ivar Cupboards Makeover with Annie Sloan Chalk Paints, 4. IKEA Hack String Art Table, 5.IKEA KALLAX : Industrial Storage for A Boy’s Bedroom, 6.DIY Rolling Kitchen Island or Bar, 7.IKEA DIY Chopping Board Side Table, 8.DIY-Quickie: Nightstand, 9.DIY Light Table Makeover, 10. How To Make a Kitchen Island with IKEA LACK Tables, etc.
28 IKEA Chair Hack: 1. DIY Fabric Decoupaged Office Chair, 2. DIY MARBLED IKEA VILMAR CHAIR, 3. IKEA POANG CHAIR RECOVER, 4. DIY: DALFRED IKEA Bar Stools Makeover, 5. Ikea LATT Hack, 6. DIY Leather Sling Chair IKEA Hack, 7. Ikea Leather Lounge Chair makeover, 8. Ikea Skruvsta Denim Chair Upcycle, 9. DIY project: IKEA bedside chair, 10. Recovering the IKEA Tullsta Chair, 11. Twin IKEA poang hacks, 12. STOOLS IN SHADES OF MINT, 13. Old IKEA chair hack with some nice cushion,etc.
FYI, Here’s inspiration video of our whiteboard video.