In this post you are going to learn some of the cleverest furniture makeover ideas you can use for your own benefit. This post is constantly updated for at least a month since this post publish. Bookmark this post if you want to catch new update I planned and thanks for reading this post.
Table of content:
- 3 Creative bed designs and 3 DIY Creative Shelving ideas: A Scandinavian style nightstand, Moebe Large Shelving, and Flexible Shelving System. (Video)
- 3 Creative ways how to makeover your room II: Multi-functional Coffee Table From Just Two Pallets, DIY Folded table to a Vintage dinner table wood, and how to make your own DIY Tabletop Fire Bowl. (Video)
- 3 Creative ways how to makeover your room I: Headboard Pegboard idea, Piping table idea, and how to make Sliding barn to cover your TV idea (Video)
- 5 Creative Home’s Furniture makeovers: How to makeover Ikea Ekby Floating Vanity, How to build your own Standing Desk, How to tricked Out TV Tray Table, How to transform A Side Spool Table, and How to build A Hollow Storage Desk (List)
- How to Upcycle bookshelf kitchen island (Video).
- How to build a reliable Upside Down Mounted Lazy Susan (Video).
- A Simple Dining and Desk Table makeover for your Small Living Space (Video).
- DIY Ladder Shelf (Video).
6. Part 1: 3 Creative ways how to makeover a room
1.Headboard Made Out of Pegboard
Pegboard is a wonder to use because it is extremely useful and cost efficient at the same time. In mounting a series of pegboard panels above your bed, you have the ability to create real estate the size of your wall as far as storage and practical application. All that is required are dry wall screws and a bit of ingenuity.
Pegboard is also the perfect backdrop for mounting picture frames and baskets that can hold alarm clocks, journals, and anything else you do not want cluttering your nightstand. The best aspect of utilizing pegboard is that it is easy to swap out the pegs and change up the design aesthetic in a matter of minutes.
2.Piping Table You Can Assemble Yourself
Exactly as it sounds, putting together a table made out of pipe maximizes space and brings a rustic flavor into your home. Thin pipe that is aged or weathered make for the best material, and measuring equal parts for each leg is the extent of how difficult this DIY project is.
Because pipe has unfinished ends, it is simple to mount rollers on the bottom, and a bracket to attach the surface on top. Connectors for a piping table can be acquired at any hardware store, as long as you know the dimensions you are seeking.
3.Sliding Barn Door Cover for Your TV
By mounting pipe above your TV set, hooks can be screwed into two aged pieces of wood that serve as your doors. They connect to the pipe as a shower curtain would to a rod, giving you flexibility to close and open them at will.
When the two barn doors meet in the middle, your TV is hidden and it looks like a decoration. Spread apart, and you can access your media in seconds.
That’s it for now.
Next, I’ll give you a list of 5 furniture makeover ideas from IKEA Ekby Makeover, a side pool table makeover and 3 other ideas.