In this post you are going to learn some of the cleverest furniture makeover ideas you can use for your own benefit. This post is constantly updated for at least a month since this post publish. Bookmark this post if you want to catch new update I planned and thanks for reading this post.
Table of content:
- 3 Creative bed designs and 3 DIY Creative Shelving ideas: A Scandinavian style nightstand, Moebe Large Shelving, and Flexible Shelving System. (Video)
- 3 Creative ways how to makeover your room II: Multi-functional Coffee Table From Just Two Pallets, DIY Folded table to a Vintage dinner table wood, and how to make your own DIY Tabletop Fire Bowl. (Video)
- 3 Creative ways how to makeover your room I: Headboard Pegboard idea, Piping table idea, and how to make Sliding barn to cover your TV idea (Video)
- 5 Creative Home’s Furniture makeovers: How to makeover Ikea Ekby Floating Vanity, How to build your own Standing Desk, How to tricked Out TV Tray Table, How to transform A Side Spool Table, and How to build A Hollow Storage Desk (List)
- How to Upcycle bookshelf kitchen island (Video).
- How to build a reliable Upside Down Mounted Lazy Susan (Video).
- A Simple Dining and Desk Table makeover for your Small Living Space (Video).
- DIY Ladder Shelf (Video).
7. Part 2: 3 Creative ways how to makeover a room
1.Multi-functional Pallet Coffee Table with Storage
By installing two heavy duty castors and hoisting mechanism, following the design of a roll out bed, you have the ability to have two pallets stacked on each other, with the top extending outward on a track.
The best way to envision the design is to imagine how a multi-layered tool box is pulled out. Underneath the pallet is a plethora of storage space that is covered when not extended. Detail
2. Folding Vintage Dinner Table.
Taking a standard folding table and turning it into a vintage spot for eating is just a matter of a few steps. As they are, the metal on these tables is boring and unappealing. The initial step is to spray paint the legs with a color tone that is bright and shiny. Then, using liquid nails, coat the entire surface, whereupon you will place 3 slabs of wood that acts as the surface.
Leave overhang on both sides so you can use leftover wood to screw in borders to hide the plastic elements. After sanding the wood, a simple cherry stain will have your new table complete and ready to serve!
Tip: Gold paint on the legs of the folding table works exceptionally well in adding to the value and overall appearance of the piece.
3. Fire Bowl for Your Tabletop
We are familiar with fire bowls to enhance our backyards, but what about placing one on your tabletop? Mix a generous amount of concrete and fill a large, sturdy bowl with it less than halfway of its depth.
Then place a smaller bowl inside the larger one and let set. After the concrete has fully dried, flip the bowl and tap gently, which will release the bowls you used as molds. Then place a fuel can in the center, covered by chicken wire and surrounded by decorative rocks. Done.