Provence has become inspiration for French country home décor since they have stunning architecture and design. The decoration and accessories will make your house look elegant while the color selection produces calming feeling. This is why a lot of people love to have French country theme inside their house even though they do not have the real building. You can still have the appearance of French country house in any home as long as you put several accessories and decoration which suit the theme. Here are some ideas that you can use inside your house to get the French country appearance.
French country home décor detail to apply the look
1. Distressed wood
To make your French country home décor items even more convincing, try to use distressed wood material. Although the wooden item is not necessary to be old or antique but you can try to give distressed finish to make it appear old. You can try to do this for your new wooden furniture then combine it with the other furniture you have in your house. You can also use distressed finishing to the wood flooring which will make it look antique. Of course you do not need to use distressed look to all items since you can always combine new and old item together, use it in moderate. (via housebeautiful)
2. European style furniture
This French country home décor furniture is important piece when you want to use the theme. As you know French country furniture is very unique and exquisite since they use European style furniture. The furniture has detailed craft which makes it appear more luxurious and glamorous. If you can, then try to use a lot of European style furniture. However, if you think that using it is too much then you can try to use one or two pieces in each room as the accent of the room. (via aliexpress)
3. Toile de Jouy fabric
French country home décor signature that you should learn is about toile de jouy fabric since it has unique pattern. The fabric is used a lot by French country house because of the beauty of the pastoral pattern. However in our modern day, the pattern now also used not only in fabric but in a lot of things such as wallpapers and even dining set. You can try to use several items with the pattern that you like such as bedding, window treatment, pillow case, and even the chair itself. (via chairish)
4. Natural material and color
Building French country look for your house is easy as long as you use the right material and colors. The French country home décor materials that you should use are natural material such as marble stone, brick, and wood. Then the color that you should use should also be natural color of those material such as while, cream, wood brown, and other bright and neutral color, for hint of color you can use either egg blue or teal. Use the material everywhere from your wooden kitchen cabinet, marble countertop and flooring. Apply the color as the wall paint as well as the furniture color.
French country home décor is all about luxury, this is why the style is used by a lot of people. And to get those luxury look you need to use some items with gold detail such as gold frame, gold chandelier, gold candle holder, and many others. You also need to make sure that the furniture has good upholster such as on the sofa, bed, chair, headboard, and other suitable parts of the furniture. It will not only make your furniture appear more luxurious but also increase the comfort when used. (via lampsplus)
Tips in using French country theme in your house
Luxurious is what you will think of when you first see this theme, which is why the style is pretty popular right now. Even people who do not have French country house style also try to use this style in their house interior. There is nothing wrong with that, actually it is a very clever thing to do since the style should be able to support your modern lifestyle thus combining it with more modern items also work well. This is why you can still use contemporary furniture in your house then put several European style furniture pieces on the side to be the accent of the room.
Do not forget that you need to pay attention to the French country home décor detail since it will be able to increase the value of your design. If it is possible try to add some archway in the house. But if that is too much, you can just try to add molding detail to enhance your home appearance. Trim on the furniture and wall is important to increase the deep of your design as well as giving them glamorous look you want.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having small bathroom and also bedroom needn’t no worries since there are some space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom you can use! When others are busily thinking on how to expand the size of those rooms, you can simply make yourself busy in beautifying the house in “almost” no time and no cost. The point of these 10 creative ideas is to make sure that small size can still have loads of meaning. They can still have bedroom and also bathroom that are clean, neat, and also tidy.
Here I am going to leak some of those space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom for all of you. When you need more space to hang your jacket and coat but there is no, the room can turn to be a whole mess. Thus, you need specific place to hang it. What you will need is not going to be much since it takes most of those essential things you have already had at home. When you need places to hang jackets, you can create your own DIY organizer by using some hangers. It needs no cost and no time to make it done.
Piles of books can also turn your bedroom into a mess when you aren’t capable of making it neater. You need to do something to make your own bookshelf. Although you might not a handyman or craftsman, you can still do it on your own way and style. What you will need is only a pallet and you need to prepare nails, saw, and also hammer. This is the easiest and the most effective way to create bookshelf based on the size that you need. Keep on reading if you want to know eight other inspiring ideas about space saving ideas for small bathroom and bedroom you have never expected to exist! Click here/hyperlink to get more information!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Small bedroom decorating ideas are a list of those inspiring ideas related to how to decorate a small bedroom that you have in a nice and pleasing way. Having limited space of the bedroom doesn’t always guarantee that you will have cramped and also uncomfortable. It doesn’t always go the same way though. In fact, half of the total population who have limited space can still enjoy it and even they can find comfort from what they have. What people need to keep in mind is that efficiency is the key of everything. Whatever you are going to do can be solved when you pay attention about the efficiency.
Apparently, there are some ways that people can do in order to transform the whole bedroom into a cozy and comfortable place. When you have changed the entire look of your bedroom, you can compare the before and after process and which one you like better. Here is the complete guide about the 10 methods of how to decorate your small bedroom to be more appealing and also more attractive. What do these small bedroom decorating ideas provide? Of course you will be able to store those tiny stuffs that you have. There is one way that you can do to overcome this. It is by making corner shelves.
Corner shelves can be installed in your small bedroom since it can manage to hold some books, flower pots, photo framers, toys figurines, miniatures items, and many more. You can even make it by yourself based on the size that you would like to have, the color, the material, and even the place that you wish you could hang it in. Most of the time, people put too much attention on how to buy expensive things to improve the value of their bedroom, in fact something beautiful doesn’t have to be expensive as long as you know what to do. Thus, for more information you can click this link for the complete methods in decorating include shabby.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.
Subscribe Our Newsletter and Follow Our Update !