Fetco Home Décor is a known brand in the home decoration industry especially if you are a professional designer than you must know this name beforehand. But for you who is not a professional designer, then let us tell you that this brand has a number of decoration items which is very beautiful and has high quality as well. moreover their distribution is done in wholesale which makes the items really affordable so you can purchase it without worry. For you who do not know what you can do with their items, here are some suggestions of items which you can purchase on their decoration collection.
Best Items You Should Have From Fetco Home Décor
1. Photo album
The basic thing from this brand that you should have is photo album since they have a lot of album style that might fits your preference. The albums cover also had variety of neutral color to choose from, black, tan, white, brown, beige, etc. That is why it will fits well with your room color theme when you want to put the album as decoration in certain room. Moreover some photo album also comes with special theme which you can match with the photo you want to put inside the Fetco Home Décor photo album such as family album, wedding album, baby album, etc. (via bonanza)
2. Picture frame
Another thing that you can use to store your picture and act as decoration item at the same time is the picture frame. Moreover picture frame is one of the most popular items from Fetco brand. They have a lot frame style which can fit to any room time that you have inside your home. The frame itself is made from many kinds of material, from wood to metal which can suits your room theme, of course the color also varied so it is even more easier for you to choose the Fetco Home Décor picture frame you want. (via etsy)
3. Wall knobs
To complete your picture frame you can try to hang it on your wall by using this wall knob which is made using renewable wood material that is also eco friendly so it is safe to use. It will make your picture frame looked more fancy compared when you only nail it to the wall. (via bhg)
4. Wall art
Another nice addition which you can hang on your wall is the Fetco Home Décor wall art. They have a large collection of wall art with many kind of shape such as floral wall art, monogram wall art, and many others. Moreover they also have special themed wall which can suits your room theme. The wall arts are made from various materials such as woods and metals. (via jeffsbakery)
5. Table top easel
Another piece of decoration which you must have is this mini easel that you can easily put on top of your table or rack. Use this item with the other decoration piece to showcase them as part of your home decoration. (via kohls)
Conclusion on Using Fetco Items to Decorate Your Home.
Fetco literally has hundreds of home décor items that you can use to decorate your home. But of course first you much choose a theme that you want to apply on each room. That way it would be easier for you to choose from those hundreds of items collection that will match with your room theme. Choose several colors which will represent the theme then you can choose which items that have one of those colors for your room since each Fetco Home Décor items will have several colors.
Some of you might feel some doubt in using picture frame as parts of your room decoration. However this item is one of the Fetco Home Décor items that you must use whenever you decorate your room. The reason is because picture will add more of personal touch inside your room and your room will feel more human when there are several pictures inside. You can choose to use the photo album which you can put on one of your cabinet rack or you can also use several picture frames and hung them in your wall using the wall knobs or put them on top of your coffee table using the table top easel.
Best Fetco Home Décor collection is their wall arts since they have huge collection to select. Of course you need to choose several items which suitable with the theme you decide before. Use floral wall arts for natural theme, anchor for beach theme, and many others. The easiest wall items to use is the monogram which you can put on one of you wall with other decoration items as the accent point of them. even though Fetco has tons of collection which may suit your room theme but try to limit the number of item that you use so your room will not appear too clutter.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.
Subscribe Our Newsletter and Follow Our Update !