Of course everyone wants to make their interior home design as perfect as possible, but you should remember that exterior home design is also as important as your interior design. Everything starts in your exterior appearance so if the exterior design looks bad then people will think that the interior would be as bad as the exterior even though you have make the interior looks great. For you who do not know what to do with your exterior, here are some ideas that you can try to use.
Exterior home design guide to create great appearance
If you decide to use a specific theme for the interior design, then you should also apply the same one for the exterior home design theme. This will make the exterior and interior unite together to create a link for both area. People who see it will not be surprise in negative way on the way your exterior and interior look together. It will also create a good chemistry for the both area. It will be easier for you to design them if you already know the theme you want to use, so this really a good step to start designing your exterior. (via home-designing)
After you decide the style you will use, now it is time for you to decide the exterior home design material. There are a lot of materials that you can use such as steel, vinyl, cedar, brick, aluminum, stucco, or wood. When choosing them, you need to think about your budget, as well as durability of the material. Of course the weather condition in where you life will play a huge part on the durability. Another thing that can help you choose is the theme you have decided before. Some theme has specific material choice that you can easily follow. (via celebrationhomedesigns)
There are many things that you need to decide on the exterior home design roof. From the shape of the roof as well as the material. Nowadays a lot of people use flat roof because a lot of people uses minimalist and contemporary theme. As you can see theme also play a huge role in deciding which roof shape you will use for the house exterior. Then for the material, it is all about the budget and durability. Asphalt shingles are cheaper but you might also want to consider metals for durability according to the weather condition. (via opalexteriors)
Color is another exterior home design element that you should think of since you will want the colors used in the design to match each other. Decide the combination of colors that you love the most and suitable with the theme you have chosen before. Think of the durability of the colors so you would not have to repaint them too often since some colors will fade easier than other colors. Choose color scheme from the theme that you have chosen before to make it easier for you to decide which colors to use. Balance everything by giving your exterior some accent color but still keep them simple. (via homebunch)
Another part of your exterior that you often disregard is the garden of your house. But you should know that the garden also a part of exterior home design that you should pay attention to. So you need to create a nice landscape that could support your house appearance and make it more beautiful. If you do not have any knowledge about the kind of plants that should be planted in your house, then you can just go with local plantation which already suitable for your environment weather. Contact local greenhouse or farm that sells plant to give you some suggestion. (via southernliving)
Tips in designing your house exterior
When designing everything detail is very important, so you also need to think further about the exterior home design detail. Decide what kind of window will work best for your house since some of you might want to have more natural lights coming from the windows. Your house theme usually has specific window size and style that could be use to decide the window detail easier.
Trim is another detail that you should pay attention to since you should not go wrong with this detail. Having trims will make the exterior design of your house look more luxurious and deep. So you must choose suitable trim style based on your house theme. Some theme does not need to have too many trims since it might make the design look crowded so you really need to be very careful with this.
When choosing every aspect in the exterior design you also need to think about the maintenance that you need to do in the future to keep the look perfect. Choose things that requires low maintenance if you do not have a lot of time or budget to take care of them.
Recommended Lists for You:
As upgrading the furniture has been something essential to be done in life, the inspiring IKEA furniture upgrade ideas might be needed in order to save up more money with the same type of product, color, or even materials. As nobody denies the charm of all IKEA products that look so eye catching, people are trying their best to find the hacks or IKEA products or the upgrade ideas so that at least they can have the same or similar products they wish to have. Frankly speaking, do you know that some of IKEA products should have been upgraded so that it would last long and bring elegance for your home?
The term of IKEA furniture upgrade means that you won’t change all parts of the furniture. The changes would be partial or only a few parts of the furniture. For example when you have a sofa you bought from IKEA with its standard legs then you can upgrade it into the stylish and fashionable legs. Another example that you can look into is that you can add legs into some shelving units. This is the easiest and the fastest way to show off about your upgrades. When most of the shelving units sold by IKEA has no specific legs, by adding legs would make this shelving stands out and becomes your center of attention.
There would be another 35 IKEA furniture upgrade ideas that you can search all over the article with its detail ideas to rely on. You can get all those inspiring ideas you have never heard or read before. It has been guaranteed that you will never end up in your biggest disappointment when you have come this far. Let’s get everything straight and useful at the same time. Go and click this link to read the complete information.
30 Sweet IKEA Table Hacks
IKEA has been the biggest source for the people to look for some ideas and one of them is the IKEA table hacks. As table is one of the mostly used by the people to do activity, to beautify a house, to prepare food, and to do everything at home, people want to make some tables which do not only have a lot of benefits but also have good looks too. Although doing the Do-It-Yourself is not as easy as buying one. You will need a lot of things to prepare and it is not something that someone who is not a handyman can do.
IKEA table hacks grant all of those wishes that people have when they want to have their ideal table at home. They don’t want to have that common look of their tables since it won’t be attractive and also interesting to look. Are you looking for the standard one, the modern one, the fashionable one, the stylish one, or the industrial look? These table hacks have everything that meets your requirements to be the ideal table.
IKEA always brings something unique and it gives specific taste to the place it belongs to. Even when you want to give your mom an IVAR cupboard makeover with flowers, it is possible too! Your mom would be totally delighted since this cupboard will make your existing cupboard looks much more appealing. You will have your cupboard painted and decorated in flowers that don’t really look like artificial. You are able to make your own nightstand and kitchen island too. This won’t be something that you will regret but you will when you miss this good chance of yours. Where else can you get these IKEA table hacks which aren’t that hard to make? Click here to read more information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
What would you feel when you get a lot of information about the IKEA chair hacks? Will you feel excited and glad because you are going to improve the value of your house after getting to know these hacks? Having wooden chairs will never hurt anyone but having much better chair will bring you satisfaction and also pleasure that you might have sought everywhere. You will have no more boring chairs as you will give different touch to every single piece into all of your chairs at home.
Just let me know what kind of chair that belongs to your favorite and ideal chair. When you want to have the monochrome kind of chair, these IKEA chair hacks would be the source you really need to know. You will get to see a wide range of unique and modern chairs that will enlighten your living room and those other rooms that are added with these chairs. Let say like the marble IKEA chair that makes the room look cozier and much friendlier than before, you can apparently make your own version at home by following these hacks.
Seriously, you will never end up regretting after coming here. We will excitedly share this good news to all of you to make your house value gets improved too. Even when you want to make your own version of sling chair or lazy chair, you can even make it on your own and choose your own fabric to make this kind of chair. Although you might be unfamiliar in doing this kind of craftsmanship, you will end up having one at the end. Another chair that you can find out from those 28 ideas is bedside chair. This kind of chair might have plain look since it is made up of wood and it looks totally similar to those chairs you use at school. No wonder, you can simply click this link to find out more inspirations.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.