Of course everyone wants to make their interior home design as perfect as possible, but you should remember that exterior home design is also as important as your interior design. Everything starts in your exterior appearance so if the exterior design looks bad then people will think that the interior would be as bad as the exterior even though you have make the interior looks great. For you who do not know what to do with your exterior, here are some ideas that you can try to use.
Exterior home design guide to create great appearance
If you decide to use a specific theme for the interior design, then you should also apply the same one for the exterior home design theme. This will make the exterior and interior unite together to create a link for both area. People who see it will not be surprise in negative way on the way your exterior and interior look together. It will also create a good chemistry for the both area. It will be easier for you to design them if you already know the theme you want to use, so this really a good step to start designing your exterior. (via home-designing)
After you decide the style you will use, now it is time for you to decide the exterior home design material. There are a lot of materials that you can use such as steel, vinyl, cedar, brick, aluminum, stucco, or wood. When choosing them, you need to think about your budget, as well as durability of the material. Of course the weather condition in where you life will play a huge part on the durability. Another thing that can help you choose is the theme you have decided before. Some theme has specific material choice that you can easily follow. (via celebrationhomedesigns)
There are many things that you need to decide on the exterior home design roof. From the shape of the roof as well as the material. Nowadays a lot of people use flat roof because a lot of people uses minimalist and contemporary theme. As you can see theme also play a huge role in deciding which roof shape you will use for the house exterior. Then for the material, it is all about the budget and durability. Asphalt shingles are cheaper but you might also want to consider metals for durability according to the weather condition. (via opalexteriors)
Color is another exterior home design element that you should think of since you will want the colors used in the design to match each other. Decide the combination of colors that you love the most and suitable with the theme you have chosen before. Think of the durability of the colors so you would not have to repaint them too often since some colors will fade easier than other colors. Choose color scheme from the theme that you have chosen before to make it easier for you to decide which colors to use. Balance everything by giving your exterior some accent color but still keep them simple. (via homebunch)
Another part of your exterior that you often disregard is the garden of your house. But you should know that the garden also a part of exterior home design that you should pay attention to. So you need to create a nice landscape that could support your house appearance and make it more beautiful. If you do not have any knowledge about the kind of plants that should be planted in your house, then you can just go with local plantation which already suitable for your environment weather. Contact local greenhouse or farm that sells plant to give you some suggestion. (via southernliving)
Tips in designing your house exterior
When designing everything detail is very important, so you also need to think further about the exterior home design detail. Decide what kind of window will work best for your house since some of you might want to have more natural lights coming from the windows. Your house theme usually has specific window size and style that could be use to decide the window detail easier.
Trim is another detail that you should pay attention to since you should not go wrong with this detail. Having trims will make the exterior design of your house look more luxurious and deep. So you must choose suitable trim style based on your house theme. Some theme does not need to have too many trims since it might make the design look crowded so you really need to be very careful with this.
When choosing every aspect in the exterior design you also need to think about the maintenance that you need to do in the future to keep the look perfect. Choose things that requires low maintenance if you do not have a lot of time or budget to take care of them.
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.