There is nothing more annoying than going back home from exhausting work only to find out your bedroom is messy and not in the least bit comforting to rest your drained body in. The lack of storage or space to stash your belongings might be the reason as to why your stuff is all over the place. Don’t worry your pretty little head
1.Chic Design for Your Nightstand
If you happen to have one used wooden crate or two at the garage, take them out and build a nightstand by turning into a standing position with the shorter side on the bottom and attach ball feet for decoration. Coat it with a white paint and embellish the inside part with scraps of wallpaper you have lying around at home as long as it matches your overall bedroom theme. Put it beside your bed as your nightstand and adorn it with a lamp on top and a nice frame or a vase. Try this extremely simple DIY wood project idea for more organized bedroom. It will only take 1 hour at most out of your schedule. (via hgtv)
Shelves are so “in” right now and there is no reason why you shouldn’t get one, or rather build one to stash your stuff. A mantel shelf will add a lot of interest to your plain bedroom and you can nail one without having to buy them at IKEA. You will only need three 8 feet 1” x 12” oak boards, dark walnut stain and wood glue. Cut all your boards in half to create six 4 feet boards and sand them to smooth any rough edges. Stain each board with a sponge brush and stack them with a 2” overhang on each side after they are dry. Apply wood glue once stacked as needed and use clamps to secure them. (via remodelaholic)
3.Go for Two-Tiered This Time
Another wooden project you can try to organize your bedroom. Two-tiered open floating shelves seem to give off a classic vibe in any room they are installed. Choose plain planks with approximately 3ft wide and with 2” thickness for the best looking and most sturdy shelves. In addition, if you are worried attaching them with brackets would shatter the beauty of the shelves because of their stark difference in colors then you might want to fasten them with screws into studs. Polish the woods in dark walnut stain and seal them with Hemp Oil. These spots are perfect to display your frames or vintage vase decorations. (via liversal)
4.Pallet Can Solve It!
In every chaotic bedroom , books always seem to be one of the factors of the mess. Bookshelves are a must if you have quite an extensive book collection. Do a little woodwork and get yourself a customized bookshelf. Make yourself a single pallet and mount it on the wall to stack your books. Secure it with bolts or brackets. (via letthemeatchicken)
This might sound simple but there’s no harm in starting from the bottom, right? Make your room a little less messy by stashing your magazines and any books with this simple magazine storage container. You can build four bins from one 2 x 4 feet sheet of ¼ inch plywood and two 6 feet long 1x4s. Cut the wood with jigsaw and band saw. Say bye-bye to shambolic world with this simple DIY wood project ideas for more organized bedroom. (via familyhandyman)
Recommended Lists for You:
When you notice that the state of your house is nearly in chaos, making these DIY organization ideas will give you a lot of dollars worth new things at home. As space does matter for most of people, it seems to be a good and nice idea to organize your tiny and miniature stuffs in the right container and places. Most stationery is available in small size. It may help you get the answer on why you keep on missing your tiny yet important things when you want to do something related to paperwork and projects. For examples, you need to have a specific place for the paper clips, double tape, bookmarks, or else.
Indeed, when these tiny things got lost, you can still buy the new ones since it is quite affordable to have the newer ones instead of looking for the missing things. However when you keep on doing this kind of thing, you will hoard your house with these irrelevant things over and over again. Thus, you need to get to know these DIY organization ideas. It will give you another exciting experience you never had before.
When you have so many blankets since each of your family members can’t sleep without having their thick blanket with them, you can make your own DIY blanket ladder. You will be taught on how to make your own DIY blanket ladder. You will need the driftwood as the main material of this blanket ladder. After cutting some parts of the wood in the shape that you wish you would like better, you can start to paint this wood. Then you can choose whether you want to have three layers of four layers or how many layers based on your own preferences. If you wish to know the complete instruction, you can click this link in case you want to make your own blanket ladder.
Hacks for small space are highly needed by those people who have small space. As small space makes the vibe and ambiance of the house become suffocating and uncomfortable, you need to trick it by getting to know the hacks which can help you make the visual looks bigger and wider. No, it isn’t only about adding mirror to add the visual length of the space that you have. it is more about the hacks of the furniture or house utensils which can be double in the usage that people might not be aware of it.
One of the biggest problem occurred when having small space is the limited access of the people in dealing with the pantry. As pantry should have provided all kinds of food, tins, drinks, ingredients for cooking or baking, then it supposed to be the place where space isn’t the biggest matter. In contrast, you can’t change the size of the pantry when there is no more space left for it. However, these hacks for small space will guide you to have better way of living.
You will be taught on how to double the space for your pantry with tons of food and tins and everything around. When you have limited space for doing all of your laundry, you can transform it into a neat and totally well arranged pantry to stock up all of your food during the winter. This is really a good deal for whoever lacks the space for their pantry and ends up in their biggest disappointment. Thus, you can at least make your home to be a better place rather than reducing the food stock in your house for the upcoming winter. These organization hacks for small space would work up perfectly and completely for all of you. Check this link for more information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Have you ever imagined of organizing ideas using binder clips? Most people think that binder clips are only used for binders or papers. These binder clips will be used by the people especially students or college students to hold thick papers. For your information, binder clips are the new innovation for the people when it is related to the home improvement. Will these binder clips be used for taking care of the scattered papers every here and there? Nope. These binder clips can be placed everywhere based on the purpose it will be used for.
Organizing ideas using binder clips hasn’t been noticed by those packs of people since they haven’t heard or read about this article before. They might still use the old version organizing style such as using shelves which add another space at home to be taken up. Think about this. You have so many different chargers from your iPhone, iPad, and also Android which all have different chargers and cables. When all these cables are scattered in the table while you are working, what will happen? Those cables will tangle one another and it is quite annoying to tie them off. Besides, it takes time too.
Thus, the presence of these binder clips can be used to make these tables neat. You can just connect the edge of the charger into the binder clips and they will stay there for the rest of their time until you want to use them. This cheap and effortless way should have been tried at home though. Another idea is that you can use this as the roller of the earphones. As earphones have two different earpieces, you need to make sure that they won’t tangle altogether. It is because when they do, you will spend more time untangling it. You can find another 20 creative organizing ideas using binder clips by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from February 2019 :
- 75 Cheap Dollar Store Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 40 Smart IKEA Organization ideas for whole aspects of your life. (With a Video)
- 33 Organizing Small Household Item ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization ideas How to Make Small Room look Bigger. (With a Video)
- 31 Easy IKEA hacks for your Kid’s room. (With a Video)
- 20 Small House Decor ideas. (With a Video)
- 20 Easy Interior Design Ideas for Small Apartments.
- 10 Home Makeover Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in a Small Bedroom.
- 10 Home Decor Furniture Ideas for Anyone Living in A Small Space.
- 10 Bedroom Ideas for Small Sleeping Room Owners.
- 10 DIY Small Living Room Decor Ideas.
- 10 Living Room Interior Design Ideas for People in a Budget.
- 10 Small Living Room Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Room Makeover Ideas for Cheap.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Design Ideas.
- 10 DIY Project Home Decorations.
- 10 Bedroom Design Ideas for Kids.
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas for Boring Walls.
- 10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
- 10 Clever Closet Systems You Should At least Try Once.
- 5 Creative Garden Container Ideas.
- 5 Cute Planter Ideas for Your Small Garden.
- 5 Space Saving and Easy DIY Organizer Ideas for Limited Space Garden.
- 5 Ways How To Build Brilliant Garden Container ideas.
- 5 Easy and Cheap Vertical Organizer Ideas for Indoor Garden.
- 5 Clever DIY Organizing Ideas for an Eye-Catching Rooftop Garden.
- Fleur De Lis Home Décor for Luxury House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.