There are endless possibilities you can do with old woods. With a little effort and inspiration, you can turn those plain, practically useless woods in your garage into a nifty piece of furniture for your room.
1.Coffee Cup Holder
Repurpose your mini pallet as a beautiful coffee holder. First sand it down to get rid of the rough edges. Paint the word “coffee” on the top with letter stencil and a sponge brush. Use a ruler (or tape measure) and a pencil to mark exactly where you want the hooks to go, then drill them in. if you are okay with natural wood tone on your coffee holder then it’s good to go, however you can paint them with the color of your choice for a more chic design! This DIY vertical organizer idea using repurposed wood will surely serve as a beautiful addition to your kitchen. (via onelittlebirdblog)
Start by making your cuts. The back of the frame that’s attached to your wall will be a 2×3 cut at 32”. Each shelf (we are guessing you’ll go for 3) will have 3 brackets that are each 7.75” long. Add pocket holes on one end of each of the brackets. Next, attach the brackets using 2.5” pocket hole screws. Mark your studs on the wall using stud finder then do a pre drill on two holes where each stud lined up. Use wood screws to attach each frame and add bottom ¼” hardwood plywood. Attach them to the base of the frame using wood glue and 1 ¼” brad nails. Add a 1×10 board for the top piece. Trim it all out with whitewood by cutting the side pieces. Attach them with 1 ¼” brad nails and glue. Attach 33.5” long board for the front piece. Stain your shelves in dark walnut. (via shanty-2-chic)
Put your old pallets to organizational use by turning them into sport equipment storage. Glue your pallets if you are worried it might split then clamp it together while it dries. Give it a rough sanding using an orbital sander and a sanding block. Stain it with a dark walnut finish. If you want to add an extra little touch, cut out some stencils and paint words with some white paint. Load it up with all of your gear. (via cleanandscentsible)
4.Cute Little Nightstand
Take scraps of woods out of the garage and build a nightstand by turning into a standing position with the shorter side on the bottom and attach ball feet for decoration. Coat it with a white paint and embellish the inside part with scraps of wallpaper you have lying around at home as long as it matches your overall bedroom theme. Put it beside your bed as your nightstand and adorn it with a lamp on top and a nice frame or a vase. (via homebnc)
5.Shower Caddies Organizer
A mounted pallet board always works if a teeny-tiny bathroom is all you’ve got. Attach glass jars on top of your old pallet board to stash your items. However, if you want everything to be within your reach, you can opt for convenient pallet compartments by cutting them into smaller sections and adding a bottom. Attach them on the gap between your sink and cabinet. These shelves become handy to store your bath items. (via matchness)
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from March 2019 :
- 100+ ideas How to Transform your Small bedroom into a Calming Sanctuary. (With Some Videos)
- 10 Small Space Ideas to Maximize Small Bedroom.
- 10 Pantry Storage and Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Modern Kitchen Cabinet Ideas and Storage.
- 10 Modern Bathrooms and DIY Improvement Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 DIY Shoe Bench Project Ideas.
- 10 Small Laundry Room Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Cabinet Ideas for Small Bedroom.
- 10 Smart Closet Organization Ideas.
- 10 Clever and Cheap Indoor Garden Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Cabinet Makeover Ideas for Limited Kitchen.
- 10 Bedroom Organization DIY for People with Limited Floor Space.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.