Managing a DIY rustic home décor for small bathroom is possible and doable. In fact, the whole experience can be fun and exciting, as long as you know what you expect from the outcome. The problem with small bathroom is the limited space which can discourage some people to do attractive decoration work. However, if you are creative enough, there are some possible ways to manage the bathroom layout – not to mention that you can include rustic style into the design.
5. Mason Jar Makeup Station
If you use the bathroom as the place to apply your makeup, you know that it can be challenging to store and place your makeup. With limited space and storage area, your makeup items may likely be scattered around here and there. No need to worry, though, because this solution isn’t only smart, but also stylish. Use an old board and several mason jars. Attach those jars to the board and then install the board close to the mirror – with wall mounted style. Mason jars are quite ideal as storage containers because of their thickness, quality, and transparency. Want to categorize each jar with different items? You can do it easily! (via countryliving)
4. Floating Shelves
If you don’t really have a lot of space for storing your bathroom equipments, and yet you have this open and free wall, why not using them? With the floating shelves, you can add up storage space – not to mention create an attractive view. The floating shelves are easily done in DIY rustic home décor for small bathroom. Whether you want to paint it or not, it is up to you. Even if you don’t, the natural colors will only enhance the rustic feel. Make use the area around the bathtub because it is usually vacant. (via shanty-2-chic)
3. Shelved Holder for Toilet Paper
Having a toilet paper holder and a display rack may not cross your mind at all, but this isn’t a bad idea after all. If you can manage this DIY rustic home décor for small bathroom, not only you will have a unique toilet paper holder, but you can also use the platform to display your items. It is simple and yet creative. It is also catchy because you are free to use any kind of hook that can hold the toilet paper firmly. (via homelovr)
2. Floating Wicker Baskets
This idea is almost similar to the floating shelves, but instead of using wooden shelves, this one is using baskets. You can create a vertical storage area by attaching hooks or nooks for the baskets. Managing it in the vertical line isn’t only good to save up space but it also created nice (and somewhat balanced) visual appeal. (via foliver)
1. Hanging Shelf
With this hanging shelf, not only you can add up storage area but you also save up space – because you only need to hang it! No need to create another clutter on the floor or such thing alike. Make sure to use natural elements like wood (any kind), wicker, or others. As long as you are creative, the DIY rustic home décor for small bathroom can be a total fun! (via forcreativejuice)
Recommended Lists for You:
As upgrading the furniture has been something essential to be done in life, the inspiring IKEA furniture upgrade ideas might be needed in order to save up more money with the same type of product, color, or even materials. As nobody denies the charm of all IKEA products that look so eye catching, people are trying their best to find the hacks or IKEA products or the upgrade ideas so that at least they can have the same or similar products they wish to have. Frankly speaking, do you know that some of IKEA products should have been upgraded so that it would last long and bring elegance for your home?
The term of IKEA furniture upgrade means that you won’t change all parts of the furniture. The changes would be partial or only a few parts of the furniture. For example when you have a sofa you bought from IKEA with its standard legs then you can upgrade it into the stylish and fashionable legs. Another example that you can look into is that you can add legs into some shelving units. This is the easiest and the fastest way to show off about your upgrades. When most of the shelving units sold by IKEA has no specific legs, by adding legs would make this shelving stands out and becomes your center of attention.
There would be another 35 IKEA furniture upgrade ideas that you can search all over the article with its detail ideas to rely on. You can get all those inspiring ideas you have never heard or read before. It has been guaranteed that you will never end up in your biggest disappointment when you have come this far. Let’s get everything straight and useful at the same time. Go and click this link to read the complete information.
30 Sweet IKEA Table Hacks
IKEA has been the biggest source for the people to look for some ideas and one of them is the IKEA table hacks. As table is one of the mostly used by the people to do activity, to beautify a house, to prepare food, and to do everything at home, people want to make some tables which do not only have a lot of benefits but also have good looks too. Although doing the Do-It-Yourself is not as easy as buying one. You will need a lot of things to prepare and it is not something that someone who is not a handyman can do.
IKEA table hacks grant all of those wishes that people have when they want to have their ideal table at home. They don’t want to have that common look of their tables since it won’t be attractive and also interesting to look. Are you looking for the standard one, the modern one, the fashionable one, the stylish one, or the industrial look? These table hacks have everything that meets your requirements to be the ideal table.
IKEA always brings something unique and it gives specific taste to the place it belongs to. Even when you want to give your mom an IVAR cupboard makeover with flowers, it is possible too! Your mom would be totally delighted since this cupboard will make your existing cupboard looks much more appealing. You will have your cupboard painted and decorated in flowers that don’t really look like artificial. You are able to make your own nightstand and kitchen island too. This won’t be something that you will regret but you will when you miss this good chance of yours. Where else can you get these IKEA table hacks which aren’t that hard to make? Click here to read more information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
What would you feel when you get a lot of information about the IKEA chair hacks? Will you feel excited and glad because you are going to improve the value of your house after getting to know these hacks? Having wooden chairs will never hurt anyone but having much better chair will bring you satisfaction and also pleasure that you might have sought everywhere. You will have no more boring chairs as you will give different touch to every single piece into all of your chairs at home.
Just let me know what kind of chair that belongs to your favorite and ideal chair. When you want to have the monochrome kind of chair, these IKEA chair hacks would be the source you really need to know. You will get to see a wide range of unique and modern chairs that will enlighten your living room and those other rooms that are added with these chairs. Let say like the marble IKEA chair that makes the room look cozier and much friendlier than before, you can apparently make your own version at home by following these hacks.
Seriously, you will never end up regretting after coming here. We will excitedly share this good news to all of you to make your house value gets improved too. Even when you want to make your own version of sling chair or lazy chair, you can even make it on your own and choose your own fabric to make this kind of chair. Although you might be unfamiliar in doing this kind of craftsmanship, you will end up having one at the end. Another chair that you can find out from those 28 ideas is bedside chair. This kind of chair might have plain look since it is made up of wood and it looks totally similar to those chairs you use at school. No wonder, you can simply click this link to find out more inspirations.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.