Managing a DIY rustic home décor for small bathroom is possible and doable. In fact, the whole experience can be fun and exciting, as long as you know what you expect from the outcome. The problem with small bathroom is the limited space which can discourage some people to do attractive decoration work. However, if you are creative enough, there are some possible ways to manage the bathroom layout – not to mention that you can include rustic style into the design.
5. Mason Jar Makeup Station
If you use the bathroom as the place to apply your makeup, you know that it can be challenging to store and place your makeup. With limited space and storage area, your makeup items may likely be scattered around here and there. No need to worry, though, because this solution isn’t only smart, but also stylish. Use an old board and several mason jars. Attach those jars to the board and then install the board close to the mirror – with wall mounted style. Mason jars are quite ideal as storage containers because of their thickness, quality, and transparency. Want to categorize each jar with different items? You can do it easily! (via countryliving)
4. Floating Shelves
If you don’t really have a lot of space for storing your bathroom equipments, and yet you have this open and free wall, why not using them? With the floating shelves, you can add up storage space – not to mention create an attractive view. The floating shelves are easily done in DIY rustic home décor for small bathroom. Whether you want to paint it or not, it is up to you. Even if you don’t, the natural colors will only enhance the rustic feel. Make use the area around the bathtub because it is usually vacant. (via shanty-2-chic)
3. Shelved Holder for Toilet Paper
Having a toilet paper holder and a display rack may not cross your mind at all, but this isn’t a bad idea after all. If you can manage this DIY rustic home décor for small bathroom, not only you will have a unique toilet paper holder, but you can also use the platform to display your items. It is simple and yet creative. It is also catchy because you are free to use any kind of hook that can hold the toilet paper firmly. (via homelovr)
2. Floating Wicker Baskets
This idea is almost similar to the floating shelves, but instead of using wooden shelves, this one is using baskets. You can create a vertical storage area by attaching hooks or nooks for the baskets. Managing it in the vertical line isn’t only good to save up space but it also created nice (and somewhat balanced) visual appeal. (via foliver)
1. Hanging Shelf
With this hanging shelf, not only you can add up storage area but you also save up space – because you only need to hang it! No need to create another clutter on the floor or such thing alike. Make sure to use natural elements like wood (any kind), wicker, or others. As long as you are creative, the DIY rustic home décor for small bathroom can be a total fun! (via forcreativejuice)
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from December 2018 :
- 333 Small Kitchen ideas, Organization, and Kitchen Designs.
- Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, and Page 10.
- 100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area.
- Page 2, Page 3, and Page 4 .
- 45 Kitchen Remodel Ideas for People with Low-Budget Condition.
- 40 Bathroom Designs for across generations.
- 10 DIY Kitchen Cabinets Refacing Ideas.
- 10 Bathroom Remodel and Organizing Ideas Under $10k.
- 10 Bedroom Sets Idea for Small Space.
- 10 Bathroom Makeovers That Won’t Rob Your Fortune.
- 10 DIY Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 Creative DIY Kitchen Countertop Ideas.
- 10 Small Bathroom Ideas for Small Property Owner.
- 10 Brilliant DIY Kitchen Cabinet Ideas.
- 10 Cute and Affordable Bathroom Decor Ideas.
- Japanese Home Design to Apply in Your Modern House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.