Bedroom should be a comfortable getaway after a long busy day. These view fun ideas will help you to transform your small bedroom into cozier sanctuary!
1. Install string lights over the bed
Bedroom is the best place in the home where you can fully instil your creativity and style inside. One of the DIY projects that you can try is decorating the bed using lamps. For instance, if you use bed with thin curtain net, you can decorate it using string lights. Decorating the bed using this trick will create Christmas ambiance or giving a bedroom like a magic or fairy wonderland feel. Either normal tree lights or more delicate lighting fixtures can be used in this method. (via homedit)
2. Use fuzzy bedside rug
There are countless options of rugs that you can place in the bedroom, start from the simples design to the one that can make your bedroom look luxurious. If you want to make the bedroom into cozier place, you can try using extra fuzzy bedside rug. This will give your feet comfortable steps every morning. For the options, you can try using white sheepskin sheep since it does not only look pretty soft and comfortable but also offer clean look. (via overstock)
3. Tuck the bedcover neatly
Placing cover over the bed seems to be simple thing. Hence, it is pretty common if many people not really care about it. However, cover which are not placed properly often create unpleasant look. That’s why the neater you tuck it, the more comfortable the ambiance of bedroom will be. If you don’t know how to do it, you can learn first on how to tuck bedcover so that it has tidier look. (via wikihow)
4. Throw some pillows
Don’t be too exaggerating when using pillow, if you need more just add two pillows on each side of the bed. This is enough to make you sleeping spot becomes cozier. If you not only want to make the bed more comfortable but also interesting, you can choose pillows with various shapes or pattern on their patterns. (via laceyplacey)
5. Create nice bedside lamp
Having a bedside lamp will help you to have more flexible lighting. Hence, if you want turn it off, you don’t need to get up from the bed. There are many DIY projects to create nice bedside lamps. For example, you can try DIY pulley lantern to create cool spot next to the bed. The light from the lantern is bright enough to lit the bedroom but at the same time it serves as unique decoration in this room since you make it in your own. (via h2obungalow)
Recommended Lists for You:
Storage solution is highly needed by a lot of people who lacks of space. Storage will always cause problems for those who can’t manage their limited space well. It works the same either you are a boy or a girl, a man or a woman, this kind of problem exists in reality. A boy needs space to store all kinds of toys figurines, cars replica, tools to work as mechanic, and many other things. A girl needs a lot more space to keep all their beautiful and colorful dresses, shoes, headbands, cute dolls, their lovely teddy bears and also Barbie, their cooking equipment, and also book.
Similarly a young man and woman need to have more space since they need to have more responsibility in life. Although the fact is that they do not have dolls or toys figurine anymore but they change it in different version of satisfaction. How to handle this kind of situation then? You will get some hints on how to manage a lot of things with limited storage. This storage solution will help you in having cleaner and neater room!
There would be for about 15 ways related to manage the storage that you have. For the girls or young woman who likes buying shoes, they can have the idea of the shoes storage bench. Thus you will save the space for both shoes storage and the bench since you will get two functions in a product. For young man or boys who like playing cables or pretending to be a mechanic, you can take use of your ceiling where it can be the best part for storing the long cables which take up a lot of space in your room! If you think that this information isn’t enough, you can click this link for further information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Continuing to the previous storage solution in part 1, people really need more space where they think they could provide space for all of their stuffs. This solution works in relation to the efficiency that it has nothing to do with something luxurious or expensive to make it happen. In the previous article, you will get some basic information on how to trick this storage issue in your house. By following all of the methods in previous article, you will have neat house and you will have a new look of your house.
However, in this storage solution part 2 has more than that. It has all the information about the extension of the previous articles. Here, you will be able to have the storage solution in dealing with the industrial tools which are very strong that this storage would be able to lift and not have the chance of dropping it. The materials that will be used aren’t going to be very hard to make since most of you will already have it as your own property at home.
One of what you will get from this storage solution part 2 is how to store the toys for your children. When you have so many containers about different toys for children and you have no more idea on how to manage, you have come to the right place. By making your own storage cabinets for your kids, everything seems so simple and neat. You will also be able to teach them to tidy up their toys after using. It is very practical for all of you to try at home. How to make it? Do I need to have a lot of experiences to make one? By clicking this link, you will find a way to make this toys storage and cabinets.
Our Recommended List Archived from December 2018 :
- 333 Small Kitchen ideas, Organization, and Kitchen Designs.
- Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, and Page 10.
- 100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area.
- Page 2, Page 3, and Page 4 .
- 45 Kitchen Remodel Ideas for People with Low-Budget Condition.
- 40 Bathroom Designs for across generations.
- 10 DIY Kitchen Cabinets Refacing Ideas.
- 10 Bathroom Remodel and Organizing Ideas Under $10k.
- 10 Bedroom Sets Idea for Small Space.
- 10 Bathroom Makeovers That Won’t Rob Your Fortune.
- 10 DIY Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 Creative DIY Kitchen Countertop Ideas.
- 10 Small Bathroom Ideas for Small Property Owner.
- 10 Brilliant DIY Kitchen Cabinet Ideas.
- 10 Cute and Affordable Bathroom Decor Ideas.
- Japanese Home Design to Apply in Your Modern House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.