Is it possible to have easy DIY projects for your small living room? On the contrary to what our prehistoric ancestor believed, there are tons makeover options you can choose to improve comfort and coziness of your living room from the inter-webs. Next projects require mostly used stuffs – OR – even if you have to buy additional supplies, it won’t be costly. Combine your creativity, time, skills, a link inside description area, and you should be able to craft one or some unique DIY decor products that will differentiate your living room from a family room next door. Next, this is 10 Easy DIY Project for a Small Living Room that won’t cost you a huge Fortune by simphome.com
10.Entertainment Center from Wood Pallet ↳
If you have tons of unused wood pallets, try this idea. If you don’t, you can always buy the wood pallets anyway. After all, they are cheap and from them you can get a new wood decoration with vintage finish. They look natural and I assume the total cost won’t break your heart. The great thing about this idea is their flexibility. You can turn them into anything you want – some of the example are a coffee table, a TV stand, an entertainment center console, and much more. Additionally, you have option to let them in their natural skin or paint them.
9. Cabinet Console ↳
This is basically a type of a TV stand which comes with extra slots consoles. When you have a TV, it is more often than not you will connect it with other external media, accessories, or consoles. Instead of letting them scattered here and there, transformed your new or old unused woods to get a cabinet console like this. By having this unique TV stand, you’ll have one slot or shelf for every single console. Helping you managing your entertainment electronics and give you a neater and better organization system.
8.Outdoor Sofa ↳
Again, in this project, you will need woods or to be specific unused wood. If you can get yourself enough wooden planks, you can use it to craft a base and back support for your next new furniture. One thing to remember, make sure you already have cutting plan and assembling before you buy and collect all material and supplies needed. Once you are done with the mainframe, add a handmade or a non-handmade plush cushions and seating pads to finish it. That’s it! Now you have a unique outdoor sofa with rustic element feel and look. The great thing about this project is it comes with a DIY link that I already pasted inside description area.
7.Sofa Table ↳
Basically, you can add a new sofa table – which is an additional table that is placed along the sofa – every single new season without bursting your budget. You can choose a regular table type, which is low and rectangular that is usually placed on each end of the sofa. And, the long one, that will help you give a new space for your accessories, behind your sofa. Different from the regular one, this long narrow table should be placed on the back of your sofa, little bit concealed from your eyes. If you have enough wood and time, you can try both types of this DIY. As usual, I already pasted a DIY link inside description that you can check and examine. Before you decide to take this option, consider this idea as a long-term project. You don’t have to complete it in one go. Start by reading tutorial I provide, managing your time, few sketches, some fruit juices, and nice jazz music. Have Fun.
6.Coffee Table with Hairpin Leg ↳
This is a regular coffee table that comes with extra hairpin leg made from metal. In short, after you read complete tutorial I pasted, continue with materials needed that you can get from any home improvement stores (such as wood, supplies, the hairpin legs, etc). And all you have to do next is assemble everything according to instruction you already learned. Like previous point, this project doesn’t need any major works. Be in the “moment” and Don’t rush things. I bet you will marvel the outcome.
5.Industrial Coffee Table ↳
This is another combination of wood and metal. But unlike our previous table though, this one is lower and requires more metals. You can say that this one has more industrial look when compared to the previous hairpin table. It requires extra effort because the plan is more complex and you’ll probably need extra help and hand to get the measurement right and the assembly itself properly done without over charging your time.
4.DIY Magazine Holder ↳
If you have some metal bars and unused leather (or any other types of sturdy fabric), this is recommended project you shall take. It is pretty easy when you already are familiar with handcrafting and sewing. Unique preposition about this holder is that it looks simple yet elegant and personalized. It totally represents your personality, and intelligence.
3.Entryway Shelf Rack ↳
It should be an easy DIY project for your small living room because not only I already pasted required link you need, but also the project only requires few plank woods, flanges, pipes, spray paints, hooks and Probond glue. Brand new supplies are not required If you already scraped and stored unused pipes from your last bathroom or kitchen makeover projects.
The end product of this DIY will improve the look of your entryway, as well as improving its functionality. With this shelf rack, you can hang your coats and display your family photo collection or small memorabilias.
2.Plywood Pegboard ↳
Have you ever considered having your entire living room or bedroom wall covered with pegboards? Well, you should try it. it can satisfy your wall storage needs and you can employ it as a new platform for your hanging decorations. Once you confident with all the measurements, you can enjoy fun part of this DIY. Cutting, Drilling, Assembly, and painting. After you finished these processes, you have almost unlimited shelving and stacking setting options, that you can enjoy for months or years to come.
1.Copper Lamp ↳
If this project is a homework, I already help you with a link that I pasted after sub-title number 1. If that’s is less than enough, YouTube search bar is few seconds away from your fingertip. Most expensive supply of this DIY is only a lampshade. It’s around 46 today’s dollars. Other than that, you only need to scrap less than a meter copper pipe from your garage or nearest home depot or Lowes, lamp cord set, plug, and the last one is small piece of plywood.
Recommended Lists for You:
When people underestimate the influence of those simple bedroom decorating tricks, well, they will lose the opportunity to improve the visual look of their bedroom. Believe it or not, bedroom should have been decorated not only to make the bedroom becomes something to be boasted off but also to make the bedroom becomes such a worth place to spend the rest of the night there. Bedroom will be bedroom but because of some special touches, the bedroom would stand out from the common things out there.
If people refer bedroom as the only place to sleep, then there must be something wrong with their bedroom. A bedroom should mean more than that. Most of people spend most of their time in their bedroom after working in the office. You need to make the ambiance to be more relaxing, heartwarming, pleasing, and also comforting at the same time. This isn’t too much for a bedroom to provide since it will always be its right to be so, is it? You need to know those small bedroom improvement tricks to have more ideas on decorating and upgrade your bedroom.
What do these improvement or decorating tricks consist of? These decorating tricks include the placement of some flowers at home, the addition of white candles or aromatherapy candle, and many more things to know. You will find all the answers you need by having the right source of information. Some other people have found their own way to decorate their bedroom and you should do the same thing as well. There won’t be no other time for you to skip this big chance. Think about starting it up now or never having the idea about it. You can decide now whether you will deal with the boring bedroom all the time or the functional and relaxing bedroom. When you choose the second, you can click the button below to get the complete information.100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas are those inspiring and amazing ideas that you need to have in order to have the complete transformation of a bathroom. Why bother doing the makeover? Yes, it is such a good question. It doesn’t matter how perfect and how flawless your bathroom will be, when someone has finished taking a shower, most of the area will be wet and it will be imperfect and flawed. Then those bathroom changing processes would end up in waste. In fact, when you have bigger space of bathroom and you want to make it looks a bit prettier than before, the idea of having your bathroom in makeover should be on your consideration list.
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas will surely give you different touch from your previous bathroom. When the top of your toilet has nothing on it, you can add some decorative pots that consist of flowers there. Although it does not have a lot of benefits to gain yet you will make these decorative pots with flowers as the center point of the bathroom for whoever comes to the bathroom. There are a lot of people who put decorative wall hangings in their bathroom too. It is aimed to give color and accent even to their bathroom.
Another decorative and simple in effortless way to do the bathroom makeover is by adding stairs. The presence of the stairs is to add beautiful value for the entire bathroom. This stairs can be used to hang the wire basket, the wet towel that you have just used, decorative wreath, and many more. You can even have your own decorative things, or shelves, or anything that pleases you. When you still need other information related to the cheap bathroom makeover, you can directly click this link for more information.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.