Are you tired of seeing concrete right after you come into your dorm? Feeling a little out of touch with nature? Need a little green in your life but you don’t have room for the hanging garden of Petunia? Look no further because we have collected 5 fun DIY planter ideas for limited area that will give your room a nature touch. Don’t let limited space prevent you from trying out your green thumb and creativity.
5.Market on a Table
Small plants such as cherry tomatoes and chillies are eye-catching as well as edible. When potted together on a table, they will transform a tiny patch of porch into a lively farmer’s market-in-your-porch. Mix and match the colours to provide a vibrant look. If you want something more challenging and artistic, paint your terracotta pots with unique designs to give them a more DIY touch. Source
Hang an old canvas or over-the-door shoe organizer on a fence or wall, and then fill the shoe spaces with potting soil and herb plants. Voila! You have yourself a homemade, self-regenerating wall of fresh herbs for your cooking needs. Make sure to move them to a bigger planter once they are bushy. Source
3.Recycled Hanging Garden
Recycling is a great way to save money, space, and our Mother Earth. This recycled hanging garden idea is perfect for those who live in dorms or apartments with open windows or you can just hang your plants on the balcony if you have one. You just need to choose the containers that you want to use (we prefer milk cartons or Pepsi bottles to make eco-friendly planters), cut off the top, poke four or five drainage holes underneath, and attach a length of wire to properly hang your plants so that they will grow as they should. This is great for flowers, herbs or many vegetables and is surprisingly space saving and a really cute way to show off those plants. It doesn’t get more DIY than that! Source
Tiered gardens are great for those who are into architecturally proportional decorations but only have small outdoor spaces. If you only have minimal space for flowers or veggies, you can create a great tiered garden from a number of terracotta planters. Once stacked, you can just plant whatever you want in the planters. You will have space for as many plants as you want depending on how many planters you use. This is a great DIY idea for filling up empty corners on your front yard and bring that proud look on your face whenever someone admires your mini masterpiece of a garden. Source
The idea of having your own micro garden that you can put in your bedside can be a little too difficult for some, but the terrarium is in fact the simplest and easiest DIY planter idea for limited area to make and maintain. Throw in a handful of pebbles, earth, ferns, and moss into a glass bowl and you have yourself a garden for your bedside. Source
Recommended Lists for You:
Storage solution is highly needed by a lot of people who lacks of space. Storage will always cause problems for those who can’t manage their limited space well. It works the same either you are a boy or a girl, a man or a woman, this kind of problem exists in reality. A boy needs space to store all kinds of toys figurines, cars replica, tools to work as mechanic, and many other things. A girl needs a lot more space to keep all their beautiful and colorful dresses, shoes, headbands, cute dolls, their lovely teddy bears and also Barbie, their cooking equipment, and also book.
Similarly a young man and woman need to have more space since they need to have more responsibility in life. Although the fact is that they do not have dolls or toys figurine anymore but they change it in different version of satisfaction. How to handle this kind of situation then? You will get some hints on how to manage a lot of things with limited storage. This storage solution will help you in having cleaner and neater room!
There would be for about 15 ways related to manage the storage that you have. For the girls or young woman who likes buying shoes, they can have the idea of the shoes storage bench. Thus you will save the space for both shoes storage and the bench since you will get two functions in a product. For young man or boys who like playing cables or pretending to be a mechanic, you can take use of your ceiling where it can be the best part for storing the long cables which take up a lot of space in your room! If you think that this information isn’t enough, you can click this link for further information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Continuing to the previous storage solution in part 1, people really need more space where they think they could provide space for all of their stuffs. This solution works in relation to the efficiency that it has nothing to do with something luxurious or expensive to make it happen. In the previous article, you will get some basic information on how to trick this storage issue in your house. By following all of the methods in previous article, you will have neat house and you will have a new look of your house.
However, in this storage solution part 2 has more than that. It has all the information about the extension of the previous articles. Here, you will be able to have the storage solution in dealing with the industrial tools which are very strong that this storage would be able to lift and not have the chance of dropping it. The materials that will be used aren’t going to be very hard to make since most of you will already have it as your own property at home.
One of what you will get from this storage solution part 2 is how to store the toys for your children. When you have so many containers about different toys for children and you have no more idea on how to manage, you have come to the right place. By making your own storage cabinets for your kids, everything seems so simple and neat. You will also be able to teach them to tidy up their toys after using. It is very practical for all of you to try at home. How to make it? Do I need to have a lot of experiences to make one? By clicking this link, you will find a way to make this toys storage and cabinets.
Our Recommended List Archived from December 2018 :
- 333 Small Kitchen ideas, Organization, and Kitchen Designs.
- Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, and Page 10.
- 100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area.
- Page 2, Page 3, and Page 4 .
- 45 Kitchen Remodel Ideas for People with Low-Budget Condition.
- 40 Bathroom Designs for across generations.
- 10 DIY Kitchen Cabinets Refacing Ideas.
- 10 Bathroom Remodel and Organizing Ideas Under $10k.
- 10 Bedroom Sets Idea for Small Space.
- 10 Bathroom Makeovers That Won’t Rob Your Fortune.
- 10 DIY Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 Creative DIY Kitchen Countertop Ideas.
- 10 Small Bathroom Ideas for Small Property Owner.
- 10 Brilliant DIY Kitchen Cabinet Ideas.
- 10 Cute and Affordable Bathroom Decor Ideas.
- Japanese Home Design to Apply in Your Modern House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.
Subscribe Our Newsletter and Follow Our Update !