Have you ever thought about doing your creative DIY hand painted cushion design? On the contrary to what you believe, you don’t really have to spend a fortune to have your own creative, unique, and artistic cushion. You can actually make your own, and the process isn’t all that difficult. You should try one of them and see it for yourself.
5. Black and White Line Pattern
You only need a white fabric, a black paint (especially for fabric), and a sponge pad. On a white fabric, dip the sponge pad to the black paint and apply it to the fabric. The pattern is up to you although you can always try the one on the example. Wait until the paint is dry, stitch it up, fill it up, and you are good to go! If you want to, add tassel on the corner for accents. But even without the tassel, the cushion is attractive enough. (via topinspired)
4. Abstract Ice Dye
I’m not going to discuss the process of making the ice dye – you can find how to do it on your own. I’m just going to discuss the effect of the ice dye to the cushion. If you are into abstract patterns and colors, this kind of creative DIY hand painted cushion design will be up your alley. Feel free to do any colors that you want and you will get the rainbow hues that are completely one of a kind. Feel free to use any contrast colors and such thing alike because the end result will be super marvelous and artsy. (via mesewcrazy)
3. Paint and Brush Methods
Have you ever tried painting on the fabric? If you are into painting so much, why not doing this? Prepare the fabric colors (pick any that you like), the fabric, and the brush. In this example, it uses the white fabric. But if you want to get creative by using black fabric or glow-in-the dark fabric paints, you can do it too. Pretend that the fabric is your canvas and create any patterns, shapes, or artistic forms that you like. (via etsy)
2. Wooden Block
If you are a bit artsy with the wooden block, you may be able to try this creative DIY hand painted cushion design. Basically, you need to carve a specific pattern or design on a wooden block. It acts like a stamp where you can apply colors on them and then apply the block on the fabric. In this example, it uses white fabric but you generally are free to use any colors of fabric – and also the types of paints. (via mueblespitarch)
1. Stencil Designs
If you are into stencil, this kind of modern idea can be a perfect option for creating one of a kind cushion. Stencils have the greatest freedom in color, although it usually comes in black and white, or in dark gray. If you want to try gold or silver, be my guest. It may take an extra effort but nothing super complicated or difficult, really. The creative DIY hand painted cushion design can be applied for your personal needs. (via madeinaday)
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from December 2018 :
- 333 Small Kitchen ideas, Organization, and Kitchen Designs.
- Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, and Page 10.
- 100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area.
- Page 2, Page 3, and Page 4 .
- 45 Kitchen Remodel Ideas for People with Low-Budget Condition.
- 40 Bathroom Designs for across generations.
- 10 DIY Kitchen Cabinets Refacing Ideas.
- 10 Bathroom Remodel and Organizing Ideas Under $10k.
- 10 Bedroom Sets Idea for Small Space.
- 10 Bathroom Makeovers That Won’t Rob Your Fortune.
- 10 DIY Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 Creative DIY Kitchen Countertop Ideas.
- 10 Small Bathroom Ideas for Small Property Owner.
- 10 Brilliant DIY Kitchen Cabinet Ideas.
- 10 Cute and Affordable Bathroom Decor Ideas.
- Japanese Home Design to Apply in Your Modern House.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.
Subscribe Our Newsletter and Follow Our Update !