Have you ever thought about doing your creative DIY hand painted cushion design? On the contrary to what you believe, you don’t really have to spend a fortune to have your own creative, unique, and artistic cushion. You can actually make your own, and the process isn’t all that difficult. You should try one of them and see it for yourself.
5. Black and White Line Pattern
You only need a white fabric, a black paint (especially for fabric), and a sponge pad. On a white fabric, dip the sponge pad to the black paint and apply it to the fabric. The pattern is up to you although you can always try the one on the example. Wait until the paint is dry, stitch it up, fill it up, and you are good to go! If you want to, add tassel on the corner for accents. But even without the tassel, the cushion is attractive enough. (via topinspired)
4. Abstract Ice Dye
I’m not going to discuss the process of making the ice dye – you can find how to do it on your own. I’m just going to discuss the effect of the ice dye to the cushion. If you are into abstract patterns and colors, this kind of creative DIY hand painted cushion design will be up your alley. Feel free to do any colors that you want and you will get the rainbow hues that are completely one of a kind. Feel free to use any contrast colors and such thing alike because the end result will be super marvelous and artsy. (via mesewcrazy)
3. Paint and Brush Methods
Have you ever tried painting on the fabric? If you are into painting so much, why not doing this? Prepare the fabric colors (pick any that you like), the fabric, and the brush. In this example, it uses the white fabric. But if you want to get creative by using black fabric or glow-in-the dark fabric paints, you can do it too. Pretend that the fabric is your canvas and create any patterns, shapes, or artistic forms that you like. (via etsy)
2. Wooden Block
If you are a bit artsy with the wooden block, you may be able to try this creative DIY hand painted cushion design. Basically, you need to carve a specific pattern or design on a wooden block. It acts like a stamp where you can apply colors on them and then apply the block on the fabric. In this example, it uses white fabric but you generally are free to use any colors of fabric – and also the types of paints. (via mueblespitarch)
1. Stencil Designs
If you are into stencil, this kind of modern idea can be a perfect option for creating one of a kind cushion. Stencils have the greatest freedom in color, although it usually comes in black and white, or in dark gray. If you want to try gold or silver, be my guest. It may take an extra effort but nothing super complicated or difficult, really. The creative DIY hand painted cushion design can be applied for your personal needs. (via madeinaday)
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.