Shelves are actually alternative storage solution because people usually store large kitchen utensils inside kitchen cabinets. Small kitchen shelving on the other hand, is often filled with ornamental pieces to elevate beauty and interior look of a kitchen.
Here, I am going to share with you view ideas that you can use to ramp up original function of your regular kitchen shelving.
Eventually, I hope they will add new center pieces to your kitchen interior and this is 10 clever kitchen shelving ideas for living your kitchen up by your loyal list maker simphome.com
And to complete your learning experience, here I have a relevant video for you. A super relevant one I assure you
10. Open Shelving idea
A Shelving idea shouldn’t have to consume a lot of your money and energy. From it, you can also withdraw a simple but fun DIY project too. First, renew your kitchen wall with wallpaper of your choice, get your measurement, take wooden logs, cut and sand them, and then screw them on your wall.
From this photo for example, you can see a kitchen interior with a mix art of modern- geometric wallpaper with neutral wooden tone of the shelves. The wallpaper bold the shelves itself and at the same give the owner a new space perspective.
9. Camouflage It
This one is the opposite of the first kitchen shelving set I’ve previously mentioned. You had learned how to show it off, but now you will get to know how to disguise it. It is just for you who love being subtle.
The direction is also a breeze. If your backsplash composes white subway tiles, then just paint your shelves white. With this simple trick, you can expose your kitchen utensil collection, and at the same time, when you’re not using them, you turn them as kitchen centerpieces.
8. A DIY Wrought-iron shelving Combo
If you have more than a single heavy kitchen utensil, you require strong shelf to accommodate them securely. One alternative way to achieve this requirement would be using pipelines or wrought-iron.
To follow this idea, you need to use wrought-iron shelving system that is connected and screwed to your wall and ceiling. This idea is a commonly used to deal with open shelving that will be tested with tons of kitchen items and activities. So, if you are not usually busy in your kitchen, you can skip this idea.
7. An Enormous Shelving system and Storage idea
For bigger storage, you may need to make one that touches down your floor to avoid breaking or falling down, which could happen with hanging shelves. Besides, you can definitely have extra advantages if you could constructed shelving system like this one.
Notice that the shelving line in the middle is set to be higher than other lines. They are set to utilize taller kitchen utilities and at the same time, create balance and new aesthetic appeal to the kitchen room. Most used utilities should be there and this idea is definitely worth trying especially if you happen to have a spacious kitchen with tons of kitchen accessories and such.
6. A Simple Storage shelving idea
Kitchen items such as plates, bowls, and teapots are also in need of special shelves themselves. Due to their weight and material, you should build a reliable storage that will not get shaky easily. And it will be a waste if your glassware break into pieces because you have installed poor shelving system.
This industrial kitchen shelf for example is an inspiring option you can copy and try. It is made of common materials such as wood, pipe shelving, and screws.
It has a column with a fairly high space for stacking up plates and it is also wide enough to shelter a microwave oven and stacks of plates. It is sturdy and isn’t likely cost you large amount money if you have access to old wooden doors or cupboard you can cut and repurpose.
Relevant topics related to Kitchen Organizations:
333 Small Kitchen ideas include Organizations.
13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space.
12 Unique Kitchen DIY Organization Ideas.
10 Simple Kitchen Organization and Upgrade ideas.
10 easy DIY projects for your Cluttered Kitchen.
10 Wall-Mounted Ideas for Your Kitchen.
Relevant topics related to Kitchen Storages:
10 Brilliant DIY Kitchen Cabinet Ideas.
10 DIY Kitchen Cabinets Refacing Ideas.
10 Cheap DIY Kitchen Cabinet Ideas.
10 Creative DIY Kitchen Countertop Ideas.
10 Cheap DIY Kitchen Island ideas for Low Budget People.
10 Creative and Cheap Spice Storage and 5 from Recycled Stuff.
10 Creative but Cheap Custom Cabinet Ideas.
10 Pantry Organization ideas Worth Trying.
10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
10 Cheap Pantry Organization Ideas You Shouldn’t Miss.
10 Pantry Organization Ideas Deserve Your Attention.
5. Above the Table Kitchen shelving system
A kitchen needs more than just an island or table when it comes to storage and organization. Like an image illustrated in the video for example, you can turn a regular kitchen table to be a a new small library. Follow link inside credit area to learn relevant idea from Lowes.
Additionally, with this idea too, you can create a kitchen shelving unit float above your table all the way to your ceiling with a movable ladder out of this video frame. I have to admit that following this idea is arduous and for that reason I recommended you learning next idea.
4. an Easy DIY kitchen Corner Shelving idea
A kitchen corner would make a lovely spot if it is completed with a nice layout and a simple craftmanship. This corner shelving design is everywhere and it comes with variety of kitchen utensils and decorations. Everything you need to prepare to follow this idea is a measuring tools, pencil, some woods, cutting tools or saw, leveler, screw and wall bracket.
After cutting, attach your corner shelving by screwing them to your wall. Make sure you install them correctly otherwise they will probably hurt you someday.
And by the way, you can sand and paint your wooden structure first if you want before installation process.
3. Low Hanging kitchen Shelving idea
Slightly different from idea number 5 I already mentioned; this shelf does not require you to prepare a ladder.
Simply use metal frame attach to your ceiling firmly and use it to utilize a wooden plank, some hooks, and some slim tube lights
With this construction, you can serve some plants or pots that you think can liven your kitchen room up and also view kitchen utensils. Last, this Low Hanging kitchen Shelving idea is definitely can help you declutter your countertop and improve overall look of your kitchen.
2. A Minimalist Wall Kitchen shelving idea
This time we are going to talk about a dry kitchen improvement idea. It comes not with a dedicated shelving storage system like our previous ideas. For this idea, the owner simply reuses or optimizes available kitchen wall as a new floating kitchen shelving system. It only requires wooden planks and some decorative elements.
The idea demand large kitchen space, something that I don’t have and you’re probably lack of. Anyway, let’s find out, last idea dedicated for us all in the next view seconds.
Relevant topics related to Kitchen Improvements:
333 Small Kitchen ideas, Organization, and Kitchen Designs.
125 Kitchen Makeover Ideas.
45 Kitchen Remodel Ideas for People with Low-Budget Condition.
10 DIY Kitchen Remodel Ideas for People with Limited Kitchen Space.
10 Modern Small Kitchen Makeover ideas.
10 Colorful Kitchen Design Inspirations.
10 Colorful Kitchen Decor Ideas that Jazz Your Kitchen Up.
Lastly number 1. Floating kitchen shelving idea around the Window
Making a good DIY shelving idea for a kitchen shouldn’t make a hole in your pocket. With simple design and materials, you can still get a pretty decent one. And this won’t consume you much energy and time to make it, I suppose.
First, measurement. Then you need to cut woods in the same size as needed. Second is sanding and painting (if you want) and then make the props. Next, nail or screw them on your wall but first use leveler to make sure they are even. The rest will be cleaning any sawdust you can find and admiring your new masterpiece.
SO, a Clever kitchen shelving system can be anything. It can be originated from woods, metal or tube and pipeline steel with any design and model. The main purpose will be to help you declutter your kitchen and then provide you more centerpieces to please your eyes.
10. Make It Obvious | House Beautiful
9. Camouflage It | One Kings Lane
8. DIY Wrought-iron Combination | Decoholic
7. Enormous Storage | Freshome
6. Simple Storage idea | Yl Nyi
5. Build It Above the Table | Butler Review | Lowes
4. DIY Corner Shelving | Coco Kelley
3. Hanging Shelves | Decoist
2. Minimalist Shelves | Ink Drop Inc
1. Above the Window | Tantastic
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.
Recommended Lists for You:
Storage solution is highly needed by a lot of people who lacks of space. Storage will always cause problems for those who can’t manage their limited space well. It works the same either you are a boy or a girl, a man or a woman, this kind of problem exists in reality. A boy needs space to store all kinds of toys figurines, cars replica, tools to work as mechanic, and many other things. A girl needs a lot more space to keep all their beautiful and colorful dresses, shoes, headbands, cute dolls, their lovely teddy bears and also Barbie, their cooking equipment, and also book.
Similarly a young man and woman need to have more space since they need to have more responsibility in life. Although the fact is that they do not have dolls or toys figurine anymore but they change it in different version of satisfaction. How to handle this kind of situation then? You will get some hints on how to manage a lot of things with limited storage. This storage solution will help you in having cleaner and neater room!
There would be for about 15 ways related to manage the storage that you have. For the girls or young woman who likes buying shoes, they can have the idea of the shoes storage bench. Thus you will save the space for both shoes storage and the bench since you will get two functions in a product. For young man or boys who like playing cables or pretending to be a mechanic, you can take use of your ceiling where it can be the best part for storing the long cables which take up a lot of space in your room! If you think that this information isn’t enough, you can click this link for further information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Continuing to the previous storage solution in part 1, people really need more space where they think they could provide space for all of their stuffs. This solution works in relation to the efficiency that it has nothing to do with something luxurious or expensive to make it happen. In the previous article, you will get some basic information on how to trick this storage issue in your house. By following all of the methods in previous article, you will have neat house and you will have a new look of your house.
However, in this storage solution part 2 has more than that. It has all the information about the extension of the previous articles. Here, you will be able to have the storage solution in dealing with the industrial tools which are very strong that this storage would be able to lift and not have the chance of dropping it. The materials that will be used aren’t going to be very hard to make since most of you will already have it as your own property at home.
One of what you will get from this storage solution part 2 is how to store the toys for your children. When you have so many containers about different toys for children and you have no more idea on how to manage, you have come to the right place. By making your own storage cabinets for your kids, everything seems so simple and neat. You will also be able to teach them to tidy up their toys after using. It is very practical for all of you to try at home. How to make it? Do I need to have a lot of experiences to make one? By clicking this link, you will find a way to make this toys storage and cabinets.
Subscribe Our Newsletter and Follow Our Update !