Black and white color always considered as neutral color that can be used for anything, but can you combine only those two colors as black and white home décor? Actually black and white color has always been a classic color combination that can be used for any room in your house. Because of the two neutral colors, the room will appear elegant and sophisticated. Since those colors are timeless you can get room which always appears trendy and chic forever. It is also suitable for any kinds of theme from modern, to classic and even Asian theme. Let us learn more about ideas that you can do with black and white color combination.
Black and white home décor with unique color combination
1. Black furniture with white kitchen appliance
White kitchen appliance is very beautiful, however sometimes it is quite difficult to use since you do not know how to decorate it. This is where black and white home décor ideas come out since you can use black kitchen cabinet for the background of your white kitchen appliance. That way you can create the best color combination in your kitchen. Of course you can also do it the other way around and use white kitchen cabinet with black kitchen appliance instead. The good thing about black and white color is you can reverse the role anyway you want. (via decoratw)
2. Animal print
A lot of people love animal print even though it is fake and not the real one. However it is quite difficult to use animal print without making them feel too much. Actually you can use black and white color in the room which very suitable with black and white animal print. There are a lot of black and white home décor animal print that comes naturally with this color combination such as zebra print, white tiger print, white cheetah print, cow print and many others. (via digsdigs)
3. Graphic Pattern
You already know the beauty of graphic pattern, but the problem it is actually quite difficult to use the pattern since it is made with quite dramatic design. But using white and black color cam make your black and white home décor graphic pattern fits well inside the room. Then you can use the pattern as the focal point of the design to increase the value of your room theme. You can even use it on the hallway to make them more dramatic. (via decoist)
4. Monochrome theme
If you want to have a formal dining party in your house but you do not want to use difficult theme, then you can just use black and white home décor monochrome theme for the dining table setting. The color will suit any occasion you had for the dinner party so you can just use this set whenever you want. Do not forget to stock your kitchen with monochrome homewares with black and white color and pattern. That way you can mix and match the item used for the dining table setting anytime it is needed. (via elledecor)
5. Chessboard floor
Do not forget the ultimate black and white home décor design which is the chessboard flooring. This design is the classic black and white color combination which can be used in any room that you want. The pattern also timeless and you can even use it with any theme you have in your house since it suits most theme. Use your flooring as the focal point of your room and add more interesting accessory to match with the pattern. (via southernliving)
Tips in using black and white color in your home décor
Since black and white is considered as neutral color, you can actually use this color with any pattern that you want. The color would be able to neutralize the heavy feeling that the pattern has so you would not feel that the pattern overpower everything else in the room. You can even combine several patterns together as long as they have black and white color combination to link them all together. But remember that you should still do it in moderate and not put all pattern together since it will make it too much. The key is to balance the pattern together, which is why you also need to use solid color in between the pattern to neutralize it.
Even though you do not want to use any pattern in your room, but black and white home décor is already beautiful on its own. That is why you can just design the room with all solid colors. Both black and white are suitable as background colors; this is why you can just alter the background paint in each room to add difference for each room. You will see that by changing the background color will give dramatic change in the room, thus make the atmosphere different according to how you style it.
Recommended Lists for You:
When you notice that the state of your house is nearly in chaos, making these DIY organization ideas will give you a lot of dollars worth new things at home. As space does matter for most of people, it seems to be a good and nice idea to organize your tiny and miniature stuffs in the right container and places. Most stationery is available in small size. It may help you get the answer on why you keep on missing your tiny yet important things when you want to do something related to paperwork and projects. For examples, you need to have a specific place for the paper clips, double tape, bookmarks, or else.
Indeed, when these tiny things got lost, you can still buy the new ones since it is quite affordable to have the newer ones instead of looking for the missing things. However when you keep on doing this kind of thing, you will hoard your house with these irrelevant things over and over again. Thus, you need to get to know these DIY organization ideas. It will give you another exciting experience you never had before.
When you have so many blankets since each of your family members can’t sleep without having their thick blanket with them, you can make your own DIY blanket ladder. You will be taught on how to make your own DIY blanket ladder. You will need the driftwood as the main material of this blanket ladder. After cutting some parts of the wood in the shape that you wish you would like better, you can start to paint this wood. Then you can choose whether you want to have three layers of four layers or how many layers based on your own preferences. If you wish to know the complete instruction, you can click this link in case you want to make your own blanket ladder.
Hacks for small space are highly needed by those people who have small space. As small space makes the vibe and ambiance of the house become suffocating and uncomfortable, you need to trick it by getting to know the hacks which can help you make the visual looks bigger and wider. No, it isn’t only about adding mirror to add the visual length of the space that you have. it is more about the hacks of the furniture or house utensils which can be double in the usage that people might not be aware of it.
One of the biggest problem occurred when having small space is the limited access of the people in dealing with the pantry. As pantry should have provided all kinds of food, tins, drinks, ingredients for cooking or baking, then it supposed to be the place where space isn’t the biggest matter. In contrast, you can’t change the size of the pantry when there is no more space left for it. However, these hacks for small space will guide you to have better way of living.
You will be taught on how to double the space for your pantry with tons of food and tins and everything around. When you have limited space for doing all of your laundry, you can transform it into a neat and totally well arranged pantry to stock up all of your food during the winter. This is really a good deal for whoever lacks the space for their pantry and ends up in their biggest disappointment. Thus, you can at least make your home to be a better place rather than reducing the food stock in your house for the upcoming winter. These organization hacks for small space would work up perfectly and completely for all of you. Check this link for more information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Have you ever imagined of organizing ideas using binder clips? Most people think that binder clips are only used for binders or papers. These binder clips will be used by the people especially students or college students to hold thick papers. For your information, binder clips are the new innovation for the people when it is related to the home improvement. Will these binder clips be used for taking care of the scattered papers every here and there? Nope. These binder clips can be placed everywhere based on the purpose it will be used for.
Organizing ideas using binder clips hasn’t been noticed by those packs of people since they haven’t heard or read about this article before. They might still use the old version organizing style such as using shelves which add another space at home to be taken up. Think about this. You have so many different chargers from your iPhone, iPad, and also Android which all have different chargers and cables. When all these cables are scattered in the table while you are working, what will happen? Those cables will tangle one another and it is quite annoying to tie them off. Besides, it takes time too.
Thus, the presence of these binder clips can be used to make these tables neat. You can just connect the edge of the charger into the binder clips and they will stay there for the rest of their time until you want to use them. This cheap and effortless way should have been tried at home though. Another idea is that you can use this as the roller of the earphones. As earphones have two different earpieces, you need to make sure that they won’t tangle altogether. It is because when they do, you will spend more time untangling it. You can find another 20 creative organizing ideas using binder clips by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.