Power/Pressure Washing is not just for looks: it’s a Preventative Maintenance practice that can help avoid costly repairs. By killing mold & mildew, power-washing provides a clean environment for your family.
When most people think of pressure- and power-washing they think of it in terms of aesthetics: make the walkway look nice (like propw did in the picture below), get the dirt off the brick patio to make the grout visible and restore the bricks to their original bright red. But truth be told, power-washing serves a much greater purpose: it helps maintain your home so that costly repairs can be avoided down the road.
Curb appeal certainly adds value to your home. Regularly scheduled pressure-washing can keep your home looking brand new – even if it’s done just once or twice a year. Scheduling your power-washing can vary based on where you live. For example, Morristown, Morris County, and all of New Jersey is famous for having “four seasons”. We love our four seasons, but they can give a home quite a beating: intense heat in the summer, heavy snows in the winter and everything in between.
Building materials expand and contract and expand again. Surfaces get excessive wear and tear. Keeping up with regularly scheduled pressure-washing can help keep your home looking beautiful. But even more than aesthetics, keeping dirt, mold and mildew off decks, patios, walkways, siding, roofs, gutters, etc. can provide a cleaner, healthier environment and it will help you avoid costly repairs in the future. For example, it will extend the life of your exterior paint job – and your home’s paint is the skin that protects it from the elements. Keeping it clean is important.
Pictured above is a before-and-after example of a walkway we power-washed during an exterior painting home improvement. Pressure-washing with a bleach-water solution is an important part of exterior painting as it removes and kills mold and mildew while simultaneously lifting and exposing failed paint. But we don’t just pressure-wash the painted surfaces, we also power-wash walkways, patios, steps, porches, etc. to remove moss, mold and mildew. This not only gives the home’s exterior elements a brand-new look but it’s a safety measure: slippery walkways ridden with moss can be dangerous. BUY Product in the video HERE.
So, keep your home beautiful and avoid costly repairs by scheduling regular power-washing. A pressure-washed walkway, deck and patio can prevent slips, increase lifespan, and reduce germs and bacteria thereby providing a healthy environment for your family. Power-washing your home’s vinyl siding can, in most cases, restore it to a brand new look. Likewise, a thorough and high-pressure power-wash to your home’s painted siding is an integral preparatory step in an exterior paint job: it kills mold and mildew and it exposes failed paint.
A power-wash en route to a thorough paint job is essential to protecting your home from the elements. As you can see, power-washing serves a variety of purposes, both aesthetic and for preventative maintenance. Source
Recommended Lists for You:
When you notice that the state of your house is nearly in chaos, making these DIY organization ideas will give you a lot of dollars worth new things at home. As space does matter for most of people, it seems to be a good and nice idea to organize your tiny and miniature stuffs in the right container and places. Most stationery is available in small size. It may help you get the answer on why you keep on missing your tiny yet important things when you want to do something related to paperwork and projects. For examples, you need to have a specific place for the paper clips, double tape, bookmarks, or else.
Indeed, when these tiny things got lost, you can still buy the new ones since it is quite affordable to have the newer ones instead of looking for the missing things. However when you keep on doing this kind of thing, you will hoard your house with these irrelevant things over and over again. Thus, you need to get to know these DIY organization ideas. It will give you another exciting experience you never had before.
When you have so many blankets since each of your family members can’t sleep without having their thick blanket with them, you can make your own DIY blanket ladder. You will be taught on how to make your own DIY blanket ladder. You will need the driftwood as the main material of this blanket ladder. After cutting some parts of the wood in the shape that you wish you would like better, you can start to paint this wood. Then you can choose whether you want to have three layers of four layers or how many layers based on your own preferences. If you wish to know the complete instruction, you can click this link in case you want to make your own blanket ladder.
Hacks for small space are highly needed by those people who have small space. As small space makes the vibe and ambiance of the house become suffocating and uncomfortable, you need to trick it by getting to know the hacks which can help you make the visual looks bigger and wider. No, it isn’t only about adding mirror to add the visual length of the space that you have. it is more about the hacks of the furniture or house utensils which can be double in the usage that people might not be aware of it.
One of the biggest problem occurred when having small space is the limited access of the people in dealing with the pantry. As pantry should have provided all kinds of food, tins, drinks, ingredients for cooking or baking, then it supposed to be the place where space isn’t the biggest matter. In contrast, you can’t change the size of the pantry when there is no more space left for it. However, these hacks for small space will guide you to have better way of living.
You will be taught on how to double the space for your pantry with tons of food and tins and everything around. When you have limited space for doing all of your laundry, you can transform it into a neat and totally well arranged pantry to stock up all of your food during the winter. This is really a good deal for whoever lacks the space for their pantry and ends up in their biggest disappointment. Thus, you can at least make your home to be a better place rather than reducing the food stock in your house for the upcoming winter. These organization hacks for small space would work up perfectly and completely for all of you. Check this link for more information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Have you ever imagined of organizing ideas using binder clips? Most people think that binder clips are only used for binders or papers. These binder clips will be used by the people especially students or college students to hold thick papers. For your information, binder clips are the new innovation for the people when it is related to the home improvement. Will these binder clips be used for taking care of the scattered papers every here and there? Nope. These binder clips can be placed everywhere based on the purpose it will be used for.
Organizing ideas using binder clips hasn’t been noticed by those packs of people since they haven’t heard or read about this article before. They might still use the old version organizing style such as using shelves which add another space at home to be taken up. Think about this. You have so many different chargers from your iPhone, iPad, and also Android which all have different chargers and cables. When all these cables are scattered in the table while you are working, what will happen? Those cables will tangle one another and it is quite annoying to tie them off. Besides, it takes time too.
Thus, the presence of these binder clips can be used to make these tables neat. You can just connect the edge of the charger into the binder clips and they will stay there for the rest of their time until you want to use them. This cheap and effortless way should have been tried at home though. Another idea is that you can use this as the roller of the earphones. As earphones have two different earpieces, you need to make sure that they won’t tangle altogether. It is because when they do, you will spend more time untangling it. You can find another 20 creative organizing ideas using binder clips by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Our Recommended List Archived from April 2019 :
- 10 Home Office Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Garden and Exterior Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Before and After Room Transformation Ideas.
- 10 Easy Home Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Home Interior Makeover Ideas.
- 10 Old Home Makeover Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Improvement Ideas.
- 10 Small Home Garden Makeover ideas.
- 10 Small Bedroom Renovation & Makeover Ideas (That Will Make It Bigger).
- 10 DIY Projects Re-purposing Old Doors.
- 10 Home Makeover Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Cheap and Easy Small Kitchen Makeovers.
- 10 Apartment Makeover Budget Ideas.