Power/Pressure Washing is not just for looks: it’s a Preventative Maintenance practice that can help avoid costly repairs. By killing mold & mildew, power-washing provides a clean environment for your family.
When most people think of pressure- and power-washing they think of it in terms of aesthetics: make the walkway look nice (like propw did in the picture below), get the dirt off the brick patio to make the grout visible and restore the bricks to their original bright red. But truth be told, power-washing serves a much greater purpose: it helps maintain your home so that costly repairs can be avoided down the road.
Curb appeal certainly adds value to your home. Regularly scheduled pressure-washing can keep your home looking brand new – even if it’s done just once or twice a year. Scheduling your power-washing can vary based on where you live. For example, Morristown, Morris County, and all of New Jersey is famous for having “four seasons”. We love our four seasons, but they can give a home quite a beating: intense heat in the summer, heavy snows in the winter and everything in between.
Building materials expand and contract and expand again. Surfaces get excessive wear and tear. Keeping up with regularly scheduled pressure-washing can help keep your home looking beautiful. But even more than aesthetics, keeping dirt, mold and mildew off decks, patios, walkways, siding, roofs, gutters, etc. can provide a cleaner, healthier environment and it will help you avoid costly repairs in the future. For example, it will extend the life of your exterior paint job – and your home’s paint is the skin that protects it from the elements. Keeping it clean is important.
Pictured above is a before-and-after example of a walkway we power-washed during an exterior painting home improvement. Pressure-washing with a bleach-water solution is an important part of exterior painting as it removes and kills mold and mildew while simultaneously lifting and exposing failed paint. But we don’t just pressure-wash the painted surfaces, we also power-wash walkways, patios, steps, porches, etc. to remove moss, mold and mildew. This not only gives the home’s exterior elements a brand-new look but it’s a safety measure: slippery walkways ridden with moss can be dangerous. BUY Product in the video HERE.
So, keep your home beautiful and avoid costly repairs by scheduling regular power-washing. A pressure-washed walkway, deck and patio can prevent slips, increase lifespan, and reduce germs and bacteria thereby providing a healthy environment for your family. Power-washing your home’s vinyl siding can, in most cases, restore it to a brand new look. Likewise, a thorough and high-pressure power-wash to your home’s painted siding is an integral preparatory step in an exterior paint job: it kills mold and mildew and it exposes failed paint.
A power-wash en route to a thorough paint job is essential to protecting your home from the elements. As you can see, power-washing serves a variety of purposes, both aesthetic and for preventative maintenance. Source
Recommended Lists for You:
Having an old-fashioned living room might need you to know some ways on how to update your living room. For some people it might be something that isn’t necessary to do such thing since a home will always be home. Whatever it may look like, it will always be the best place to stay in. It is indeed true but for some other reasons the importance of updating your living room would be a good idea. It may be for the reasons of pleasure, comfort, and also satisfaction to serve all of the family members and also some guests who like to drop by and spend time there.
Can you even imagine being a guest who is going to come to your house by having high expectation and when you did come the living room that you spend most of your time looks plain and also unattractive at all? That might be one of the reasons that you need to know some ways on how to update your living room. Trust me, by updating your living room your soul will be replenished and your will start to have fresh and brand new living room. You will be totally pleased in welcoming all of your guests.
It will be started by cleaning all parts of the living room. It includes the area under the living room furniture, places under the carpet, the windows, the tables, the chairs, and everything. Then you can change the placement of the living room furniture to start new. In order to bring some colors into your living room at home, you can add some decorative pillows in bright colors to bring the playful vibe into it. For the wall arts, you can have some ideas such as adding the wall painting, wall letters in big size, or wall decorative items. What about you? Check hyperlink for more detail!
Join Our List, It’s Free !
How to optimize a small kitchen room? Yes, this kind of question will mostly appear in your mind when you run out of the idea in expanding the space in your kitchen. As kitchen will be the most visited and used place of all places at home, it is quite necessary to optimize the space of the kitchen so that all of the cooking experience and cooking preparation can be done in a relaxing way. The fact that people would be likely used by the people is that they can do nothing about changing the small size of their kitchen room.
Yes, in this long list you are going to get a lot of information on how to optimize a small kitchen room. It is mostly about how you will use the space of your kitchen in an optimal way so that all of the cooking utensils and the food stock can be stacked up in a perfect way. You can make a bottle becomes a push up jar. You can build some shelves to be your useful spices and herbs shelves. When you have plain wall, you can take use of this space to build three layers shelves for the spices or also herbs. This is very essential especially for those who enjoy cooking and they can’t live without cooking every single day.
There would be more than 10 amazing tricks that you can do it at home which will bring a lot of impacts for your kitchen. It may be simple but it will give you more space at the kitchen. The main thing to highlight is that you need to take use of the plain wall to be used as the place either for shelves, can storage, or anything. It is very important to know how to optimize a small kitchen room. Read more by clicking this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from March 2019 :
- 100+ ideas How to Transform your Small bedroom into a Calming Sanctuary. (With Some Videos)
- 10 Small Space Ideas to Maximize Small Bedroom.
- 10 Pantry Storage and Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Modern Kitchen Cabinet Ideas and Storage.
- 10 Modern Bathrooms and DIY Improvement Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 DIY Shoe Bench Project Ideas.
- 10 Small Laundry Room Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Cabinet Ideas for Small Bedroom.
- 10 Smart Closet Organization Ideas.
- 10 Clever and Cheap Indoor Garden Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Cabinet Makeover Ideas for Limited Kitchen.
- 10 Bedroom Organization DIY for People with Limited Floor Space.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.