Decorating bedroom is often associated to spending more budgets. Is that true? It is not really for sure. There are some tricks that can make your bedroom simply different. Check them out.
1. Side Wallpaper and Wall Sticker
Wallpaper that is applied all along the sides may let you spend more money. More than that, it has a lack also; your room looks more monotonous. So, why don’t you attach the wallpaper on one or two sides of wall only? For the rest, just let it plain with painting. Make sure that the wallpaper colors and ideas are similar to the concept of curtain or bedcover. Another idea is by using wall sticker. Just put it on one side neatly and your bedroom will simply look different. (via decorgolddesigns)
2. Paint the Furniture
If you are bored with current furniture, it doesn’t mean you must change it. Particularly, it is if the condition is still good. Just change the colors. Buy paints in some colors and try to color them by yourself. If your bedroom is already dominated with white colors, try the cheerful ones like blue, maroon, and even orange. Make sure to gain information to paint the furniture properly so that the results will be more beautiful and satisfying. (via decorpad)
3. Headboard Decoration
Headboard is the board placed near your head when you are sleeping. When the bed is placed on the middle of the room, headboard decoration plays important role to make it look more beautiful and elegant. What you should do is repaint it or attach wallpaper on it. It is a good idea also to change its look by covering it with Styrofoam. As an example, if the headboard is currently just a simple square, you can add ornaments like flowers or animals depending on your taste. (via ishouldbemoppingthefloor)
4. Make Your Own Bedroom Fabrics
This idea is necessary if you have tailoring skills. Rather than buying them, you can only buy the materials and try to make them by yourself. Despite the budgets are smaller, things like curtain, bedcover or pillow cover can be made based on your wants. It is possible also to make all of them with same colors and patterns to add the aesthetic side within your bedroom. Although it considers being cheaper, it is better to buy qualified and comfortable fabrics. (via tvambienti)
5. Rearrange Your Furniture and Stuff
Above all, this method is the most affordable way to decorate your bedroom. Without spending money, you can make the entire part of bedroom look different. If your bed is already on the middle, try to place it on the corner. This way can just make the bedroom in general look spacious as well. Save the unused furniture and stuff in the warehouse. Don’t forget to clean it up including the windows and mirrors to refresh the atmosphere. (via mymommystyle)
Recommended Lists for You:
Some people say that their life would be more complete when they have already figured out some of the side table and end table hacks. Although these two kinds of tables have less importance and function rather than the common table for the living room, study room, and also guests’ room, yet these two tables are the accessories in order to beautify your house. They are the tiny but it has its cuteness in it. You can place these two kinds of chairs at both sides of your bed, at the corner of the room, next to the sofa, near the table for the guests’ room, and many more.
In this article, you can have a quick look about the DIY from IKEA and also non IKEA products which may have captured your heart started from the first impression. By reading thoroughly in this article, you will notice that there are so many kinds of tables. These tables don’t have to be just common and plain. It can be decorative and it may have a wide range of materials such as from the log, from recycling from the old door, the industrial style, and many more. You won’t believe that these things are real in life.
It may be because people are sometimes stuck and think inside the box, thinking that the common table would be that kind of table at school. In fact, there would be so many tables hacks that you can get for having better way of living at home. You should have figured more of these side table and end table hacks so that you will replace your old side table or your end table to be something stylish and fabulous.
When you are curious of finding more inspirations, click this link to get complete information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
As life has given you many facilities such as the IKEA haul and non IKEA, it seems like you can get what you want or at least something similar to what you really would like to have. You can have most of your products in high uniqueness level that no one else can have the same thing like yours. When other people have a chair that is made up of the standard wood, you can have your own chair in the material of feed sack. It doesn’t make you look like a low people who use that kind of thing at home. In fact, you should be grateful since no one is going to imitate your style and that would be only you who have this kind of chair.
Enough talking, this IKEA haul and non IKEA will provide a lot of products to own instead of buying the suffocating price products that people can imitate or have the same products like yours. Another example is about the beverage station. Most of people’s beverage stations only stand for the place to put the glasses on the top of the station. In fact, by installing some screws and brackets you will be able to provide more space into the station. Let’s say that you like to ask some people to come over and enjoy your coffee or beer. Thus, it would be unpleasing when you see that you have not many glasses available at the station.
People would lose their appetite to enjoy your drinks. In order to overcome this kind of issue, you need to find out more hacks about the IKEA and non IKEA products since it brings you a lot of benefits for your daily life. if you are interested to find out more products, click this link.
Our Recommended List Archived from March 2019 :
- 100+ ideas How to Transform your Small bedroom into a Calming Sanctuary. (With Some Videos)
- 10 Small Space Ideas to Maximize Small Bedroom.
- 10 Pantry Storage and Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Modern Kitchen Cabinet Ideas and Storage.
- 10 Modern Bathrooms and DIY Improvement Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 DIY Shoe Bench Project Ideas.
- 10 Small Laundry Room Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Cabinet Ideas for Small Bedroom.
- 10 Smart Closet Organization Ideas.
- 10 Clever and Cheap Indoor Garden Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Cabinet Makeover Ideas for Limited Kitchen.
- 10 Bedroom Organization DIY for People with Limited Floor Space.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.
Get New Updates From Your Own Inbox!