Asian home is very interesting, that is why a lot of people try to use Asian home décor to apply this theme on their home. Small details on the home décor will make your house appear more Asian even though the structure of your home is not Asian style at all. Furthermore this Asian decoration can be use in most themes that you have in your house without worry. Here are some main items that you need to have to decorate your home with Asian theme.
Apply This Asian Home Décor Items inside Your House
1. Buddha Items
Buddha has been an icon of Asian people that is why a lot of Asian home use Buddha items as decoration. There are a lot of Buddha items that you could get such as Buddha paintings which created in different art style, Buddha symbol is the common theme that everyone could try but of course you could find different items such as candle holders and many others. Spread all of those Buddhas around the house and you will feel Asian theme on your house right away. (via instagram/@pinkzpassion)
2. China Porcelain
China porcelain is another thing that becomes the signature of Asian themed house that is why you must use this best Asian home décor. This China porcelain has white background and blue color which becomes the signature of this item. There are many kinds of China porcelain that you could find. China porcelain vase is the most common one as Chinese people love their vase. You could use the vase to arrange some flowers or you could just put them anywhere you want inside your house. Other items are the Chinaware which you usually use to decorate your dining room and kitchen. (via christies)
3. Wall art
Wall art is the most common home décor and there is wall art that inspired by Asian style. Asian love the nature this is why you will find a lot of Asian home décor wall arts which inspired from the nature such as plantation, animals, and many others. They will also write some poet on the art to inspire people. Some wall arts also inspired by Asian people that is why they also adapt several painting with people in it such as kimono girls, samurai, and many others. You can use those wall arts anywhere around the house such as living room, bedroom or even dining room. (via youtube/Ding Arthur)
4. Decorative screen
Decorative screen for Asian home is not only use to divide the room but it is also use as an important decoration. That is why you will see the Asian decorative screen appear more like a painting compared to the ordinary decorative screen. There are many Asian home décor styles for this decorative screen. From the crafted decorative screen that is made using woods to the painted decorative screen. The painting really appears like normal Asian painting inspired from the nature, cultural event, and many others. (via cherierosecollection)
Lantern is a means of lighting for Asian homes in the old times. Of course those homes has already use normal light bulb however that does not mean the lantern is leave behind. They still use lantern in the home as Asian home décor which you should also apply in your own home. There are many kinds of lantern that you could use from the Chinese red lantern to the Japanese white lantern. The shape and size of those lanterns are varied so you could put them to different places such as on top of your table or even hung them on the plant. Put small size light inside as the light source. (via flickr)
Some of you might like to use authentic antique Asian furniture but if you want modern taste, there is also some modern furniture with Asian taste that you could use as Asian home décor. For old Asian furniture, you could try to use low table which usually found on Japanese houses. For more modern taste, you could try to find modern furniture but the height should be lower than ordinary furniture. It should be closer to the floor; you could find lowered bed frame, low sofa, and many others. (via amazon)
Decorate Your House with Asian Theme
To decorate your house with Asian theme, then you should try to apply zen living to your house. Use a lot of wooden material on your house when necessary. Wooden floor would be easier to apply, and if it is possible add several wooden panels on your wall. Use a lot of natural element as well. Try to put several plants inside your home. If you could not find Asian plant such as bamboo then you could try to use any plant that you find on your local store. Use all of those Asian home décor inside your house evenly so the Asian theme could be felt from your entire house instead of one room only.
Recommended Lists for You:
Storage solution is highly needed by a lot of people who lacks of space. Storage will always cause problems for those who can’t manage their limited space well. It works the same either you are a boy or a girl, a man or a woman, this kind of problem exists in reality. A boy needs space to store all kinds of toys figurines, cars replica, tools to work as mechanic, and many other things. A girl needs a lot more space to keep all their beautiful and colorful dresses, shoes, headbands, cute dolls, their lovely teddy bears and also Barbie, their cooking equipment, and also book.
Similarly a young man and woman need to have more space since they need to have more responsibility in life. Although the fact is that they do not have dolls or toys figurine anymore but they change it in different version of satisfaction. How to handle this kind of situation then? You will get some hints on how to manage a lot of things with limited storage. This storage solution will help you in having cleaner and neater room!
There would be for about 15 ways related to manage the storage that you have. For the girls or young woman who likes buying shoes, they can have the idea of the shoes storage bench. Thus you will save the space for both shoes storage and the bench since you will get two functions in a product. For young man or boys who like playing cables or pretending to be a mechanic, you can take use of your ceiling where it can be the best part for storing the long cables which take up a lot of space in your room! If you think that this information isn’t enough, you can click this link for further information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Continuing to the previous storage solution in part 1, people really need more space where they think they could provide space for all of their stuffs. This solution works in relation to the efficiency that it has nothing to do with something luxurious or expensive to make it happen. In the previous article, you will get some basic information on how to trick this storage issue in your house. By following all of the methods in previous article, you will have neat house and you will have a new look of your house.
However, in this storage solution part 2 has more than that. It has all the information about the extension of the previous articles. Here, you will be able to have the storage solution in dealing with the industrial tools which are very strong that this storage would be able to lift and not have the chance of dropping it. The materials that will be used aren’t going to be very hard to make since most of you will already have it as your own property at home.
One of what you will get from this storage solution part 2 is how to store the toys for your children. When you have so many containers about different toys for children and you have no more idea on how to manage, you have come to the right place. By making your own storage cabinets for your kids, everything seems so simple and neat. You will also be able to teach them to tidy up their toys after using. It is very practical for all of you to try at home. How to make it? Do I need to have a lot of experiences to make one? By clicking this link, you will find a way to make this toys storage and cabinets.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.