Repainting the furniture can be the most effective and affordable way to update your living room. But that’s not all. Here, I have for you some of nicest room decorating ideas you can take without costing mini heart attack.
1. Change the Wall
Changing the wall does not mean that you have to destroy your old wall and build a new one; it is a waste of time and money. Do you have any pallet wood? You will need a lot of them then. What you must do is to take the pallets and put them on the wall. But before that, paint the wall black so when there are gaps between the pallets, they won’t stand out. Source
2. Repaint the Furniture
Repainting the furniture is also a great and cheap way to update your furniture. You need to buy the paint indeed, but you will spend thousand dollars to replace the entire furniture. First of all, take all the remaining paint then sand the surface. After that, add primer to the furniure. When it’s dried, paint the furniture and add clear coat when it’s dried. Source
3. Organize the Books and Magazines
Books and especially magazines are usually messy. This is why you need to organize them. Does it mean you have to buy a new book organizer? Well of course not; you can use things you already have. For example if you have fruit crates, turn them 90 degrees and stack them. You might need to repaint them to make it look neater. When the stack is done you’ll see that you have just made a book organizer. Simply put the books and magazines there so they won’t get messy anymore. Source
4. Give New Fragrance
Some incense sticks will be great to relax your mind. First, you need to prepare wire sticks. The, sand charcoal until it has powdery shape. After that, grind the herbs (lavender, rosemary, etc) and mix it with the coal. Add Arabic gum and 2 drops of vegetable oil to make it sticky. Put it on the stick and it is ready to be burned. Source
5. Refinish the Floor
Have you ever thought to refinish your floor? You can mop it every day and keep it clean. But for long lasting new look, simply recoat your floor to refinish it. Recoating your floor will make it look newer. The coating itself needs to be bought of course, but it is a lot cheaper than installing new flooring. First, sand the previous floor coating. Then, fill the gaps between the wood planks with wood filler. Finally, add new coat to the floor. Source
Recommended Lists for You:
When people underestimate the influence of those simple bedroom decorating tricks, well, they will lose the opportunity to improve the visual look of their bedroom. Believe it or not, bedroom should have been decorated not only to make the bedroom becomes something to be boasted off but also to make the bedroom becomes such a worth place to spend the rest of the night there. Bedroom will be bedroom but because of some special touches, the bedroom would stand out from the common things out there.
If people refer bedroom as the only place to sleep, then there must be something wrong with their bedroom. A bedroom should mean more than that. Most of people spend most of their time in their bedroom after working in the office. You need to make the ambiance to be more relaxing, heartwarming, pleasing, and also comforting at the same time. This isn’t too much for a bedroom to provide since it will always be its right to be so, is it? You need to know those small bedroom improvement tricks to have more ideas on decorating and upgrade your bedroom.
What do these improvement or decorating tricks consist of? These decorating tricks include the placement of some flowers at home, the addition of white candles or aromatherapy candle, and many more things to know. You will find all the answers you need by having the right source of information. Some other people have found their own way to decorate their bedroom and you should do the same thing as well. There won’t be no other time for you to skip this big chance. Think about starting it up now or never having the idea about it. You can decide now whether you will deal with the boring bedroom all the time or the functional and relaxing bedroom. When you choose the second, you can click the button below to get the complete information.100 Bedroom Ideas for Small Area
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas are those inspiring and amazing ideas that you need to have in order to have the complete transformation of a bathroom. Why bother doing the makeover? Yes, it is such a good question. It doesn’t matter how perfect and how flawless your bathroom will be, when someone has finished taking a shower, most of the area will be wet and it will be imperfect and flawed. Then those bathroom changing processes would end up in waste. In fact, when you have bigger space of bathroom and you want to make it looks a bit prettier than before, the idea of having your bathroom in makeover should be on your consideration list.
Cheap bathroom makeover ideas will surely give you different touch from your previous bathroom. When the top of your toilet has nothing on it, you can add some decorative pots that consist of flowers there. Although it does not have a lot of benefits to gain yet you will make these decorative pots with flowers as the center point of the bathroom for whoever comes to the bathroom. There are a lot of people who put decorative wall hangings in their bathroom too. It is aimed to give color and accent even to their bathroom.
Another decorative and simple in effortless way to do the bathroom makeover is by adding stairs. The presence of the stairs is to add beautiful value for the entire bathroom. This stairs can be used to hang the wire basket, the wet towel that you have just used, decorative wreath, and many more. You can even have your own decorative things, or shelves, or anything that pleases you. When you still need other information related to the cheap bathroom makeover, you can directly click this link for more information.
Our Recommended List Archived from January 2019 :
- 60+ IKEA Furniture and Storage Creative Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 60 Vintage and Shabby Chic Décor Ideas. (With a Video)
- 45 IKEA Makeover Products. (With a Video)
- 37 IKEA Furniture Upgrade ideas. (With a Video)
- 32 Furniture Hauls (IKEA and non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30+ Side Table Hacks (IKEA and Non IKEA). (With a Video)
- 30 Home’s Furniture Makeovers. (With a Video)
- 25 Decor Ideas from Kids’ unused toys. (With a Video)
- 22 Ideas For Increasing Home’s Curb Appeal. (With a Video)
- 20 DIY Projects for Anyone Living in a Boring Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Bathroom Remodel ideas That won’t cost you Fortune. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative DIY projects For Anyone Living In A Small Space. (With a Video)
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that keep your Clutter in check. (With a Video)
- 20 Lit Small Bedroom Organizing Ideas Worth Trying. (With a Video)
- 20 Organization Projects and decoration for a Small Living Room. (With a Video)
- 20 Decor Projects That will upgrade your Home. (With a Video)
- 20 Creative and Clever Indoor Garden Ideas. (With a Video)
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom 2.
- 15 DIY Organization project for Small Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 13 DIY Projects to better Optimize your Kitchen Space. (With a Video)
- 12 Low-Budget DIY Storage and Organization Ideas That Look Expensive. (With a Video)
- 12 Bedroom Space-Saving and Closet organization Ideas. (With a Video)
- 12+ Ways How to Makeover A Room’s Furniture. (With Whiteboard Videos)
- 12 Décor Ideas Using Art Resin.
- 12 Cheap IKEA Shopping Ideas. (With a Video)
- 11 DIY Project ideas for Small and Limited Space Bedroom. (With a Video)
- 10 Space Saving Bedroom Ideas.
- 10 Simple Bedroom Designs for Small Space.
- 10 DIY Shelf Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Storage Organizer Ideas For Small Bedroom.
- 10 Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Clothing Organizing ideas You Need to Know.
- 10 Bedroom Organization Ideas to Boost Your Mood.
- 10 Clever Pantry Organizations.
- 10 Apartment Decor Ideas Inspired by IKEA.
- 10 DIY Desk Organizer Ideas.
- 10 Modern Bathroom ideas on a Budget.
- 10 DIY Storage Organizers for Small Bathroom.
- DecoBros Mesh Cabinet Basket Organizer, Bronze, Review and Comparison.
- Gothic Home Décor to Dramatically Chance Your House Appearance.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.