Help your guests to find their way to the toilet by using this creative idea. You will need LED lights powered by battery and mason jar. More on that later.
1. Bathroom Palette
Build a cute rack from pallet wood! You will need the wood, nails, and saw. First thing to do is cutting the board to five pieces board. Nail three pieces board on top of it, along with the two pieces as the shelves. Make at least two shelves. Next step is painting: apply your own technique and choose your favorite color. Now find the tiny things you always need in a bathroom: cotton bud and toilet roll, probably? Arrange them on the shelves. (via u-createcrafts)
2. Rustic Window Cabinet
Do not throw away your old window just yet. You could make it as extra storage above the toilet. You just need board, wood glue, and paint. After measuring the window, make the frame for the sides and back of the window. Assemble them by using wood glue and paint the finished cabinet thoroughly. Allow the glue to dry before hanging the cabinet on the wall. Fill it with roll tissue, extra shampoo, towel, etc. (via lizmarieblog)
3. See-through Make Up Organizer
Your sink will be full of makeup item, and your organizer is not practical enough for urgent case. This is why you need this see through organizer. Grab the plywood and measure it to your dresser or sink. It looks like a block with one side opened. Then nail three divider inside the board before installing the plexiglass on top. Allow the organizer to dry completely. Slip in some small containers filled with your make up necessities. (via lizmarieblog)
4. Faux Pot
For you who loves the idea of plant in the pot, you may consider to try this simple project with milk glass. It makes things look prettier and fancier. Visit a thrift shop and find some old milk glass with cheap price. Wash them thoroughly and wipe the surface to eliminate the sticky residue. Shake your spray paint and start coloring the glass. Wait for several minutes before going for the second coating. After dried completely, put a pretty vibrant colored flowers inside. (via oheverythinghandmade)
5. Chic Lighting
Help your guests to find their way to the toilet by using this creative idea. You will need LED lights powered by battery and mason jar. The length of lights you should buy depends on how packed the light is. For colors, it is totally up to you. Stick the battery on the inner part of the jar lid. Make sure it won’t fall when you turn it upside down. Place the light strain to the jar, and close it. Turn it on at night. (via madincrafts)
Recommended Lists for You:
Storage solution is highly needed by a lot of people who lacks of space. Storage will always cause problems for those who can’t manage their limited space well. It works the same either you are a boy or a girl, a man or a woman, this kind of problem exists in reality. A boy needs space to store all kinds of toys figurines, cars replica, tools to work as mechanic, and many other things. A girl needs a lot more space to keep all their beautiful and colorful dresses, shoes, headbands, cute dolls, their lovely teddy bears and also Barbie, their cooking equipment, and also book.
Similarly a young man and woman need to have more space since they need to have more responsibility in life. Although the fact is that they do not have dolls or toys figurine anymore but they change it in different version of satisfaction. How to handle this kind of situation then? You will get some hints on how to manage a lot of things with limited storage. This storage solution will help you in having cleaner and neater room!
There would be for about 15 ways related to manage the storage that you have. For the girls or young woman who likes buying shoes, they can have the idea of the shoes storage bench. Thus you will save the space for both shoes storage and the bench since you will get two functions in a product. For young man or boys who like playing cables or pretending to be a mechanic, you can take use of your ceiling where it can be the best part for storing the long cables which take up a lot of space in your room! If you think that this information isn’t enough, you can click this link for further information.
Join Our List, It’s Free !
Continuing to the previous storage solution in part 1, people really need more space where they think they could provide space for all of their stuffs. This solution works in relation to the efficiency that it has nothing to do with something luxurious or expensive to make it happen. In the previous article, you will get some basic information on how to trick this storage issue in your house. By following all of the methods in previous article, you will have neat house and you will have a new look of your house.
However, in this storage solution part 2 has more than that. It has all the information about the extension of the previous articles. Here, you will be able to have the storage solution in dealing with the industrial tools which are very strong that this storage would be able to lift and not have the chance of dropping it. The materials that will be used aren’t going to be very hard to make since most of you will already have it as your own property at home.
One of what you will get from this storage solution part 2 is how to store the toys for your children. When you have so many containers about different toys for children and you have no more idea on how to manage, you have come to the right place. By making your own storage cabinets for your kids, everything seems so simple and neat. You will also be able to teach them to tidy up their toys after using. It is very practical for all of you to try at home. How to make it? Do I need to have a lot of experiences to make one? By clicking this link, you will find a way to make this toys storage and cabinets.
Our Recommended List Archived from March 2019 :
- 100+ ideas How to Transform your Small bedroom into a Calming Sanctuary. (With Some Videos)
- 10 Small Space Ideas to Maximize Small Bedroom.
- 10 Pantry Storage and Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Modern Kitchen Cabinet Ideas and Storage.
- 10 Modern Bathrooms and DIY Improvement Ideas.
- 10 DIY Small Bedroom Decorating Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Bedroom Storage Ideas.
- 10 DIY Shoe Bench Project Ideas.
- 10 Small Laundry Room Organization Ideas.
- 10 DIY Cabinet Ideas for Small Bedroom.
- 10 Smart Closet Organization Ideas.
- 10 Clever and Cheap Indoor Garden Ideas.
- 10 Cheap Cabinet Makeover Ideas for Limited Kitchen.
- 10 Bedroom Organization DIY for People with Limited Floor Space.
Follow this blog and keep updated !
Recommend topic related to DIY project ideas:
- Thrift Shop Storage Cube Transformation idea.
- DIY idea How to Optimize Limited Coat Closet.
- How to Makeover A Craft Store Bin to a Stylist bin.
- Effective Pantry Organization Revealed- 5 Ideas You Need to Know.
- How to make a simple Lego table for your Little Boys/Girls.
- DIY Switch Plate upgrade – How to do it like a pro.
- How to Paint Your Furniture Fabric to make it look like Leather.
- How to Hack Ikea Vittsjo Laptop Stand with a Butcher Block.
- How to makeover Old Rustic Bar Stool using spray paint.
- How to Refresh an Antique Mirror with Spray Paint.
- How to Build A Window Seat Made FROM IKEA STOLMEN.
- How to make a mail center from Kvissle magazine rack.
- How to Turn Plain IKEA Curtains Into White Columns .
- How to Turn Ugly Coffee Table to A Marble like Coffee Table.
- How to Renew Sagging Cushion.
- How to build Easy Inexpensive Planter Tall Makeover ideas.
- How to Build a DIY Corkboard + Planter.
- DIY Project idea – How to Makeover a mid-century chair.
- How to makeover Cracking Furniture.
- DIY How to Make Indoor Pallet sofa and Outdoor.
- 9 DIY Organization Tips You Need to Know.